• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poutine - food or compost?

QBWeaver

Verified
I tried Poutine up in Ottawa in 2007. French fries with some type of gravy sounded interesting. I took one bite and that was enough for me.

Step away from the Poutine and no one will be hurt!

My vote - Compost!

LOL - Sorry Snail Shell!

This is what the clouds in heaven are made of! POUTINE is food. or compost that tastes like food. Either way it is awesome.

See, now that I can respect Jan. You tried it. You honestly didn't like it. All's good. It's the folks who never try it, declare it a national failure on my personal responsibility and never let me hear the end of it that bug me.

Oh well. Like the guy at the beginning of The Bad Touch says, "I appreciate your input".

Snail Shell

I never heard of it... then again, I rarely deviate from my normal diet.

You know... the taste could always be something much better tasting when homemade with love by someone like SS rather than at a concession stand at a racetrack in the middle of nowhere in Canada.

However, after having tried it once.... I'll pass. I don't want to torment my tastebuds with anything similar to that again.

See, now that I can respect Jan. You tried it. You honestly didn't like it. All's good. It's the folks who never try it, declare it a national failure on my personal responsibility and never let me hear the end of it that bug me.

Oh well. Like the guy at the beginning of The Bad Touch says, "I appreciate your input".

Snail Shell

Pssst - it's "Discovery Channel." :D

*puts on monkey suit and starts humping the couch*

Poutine FTW!

Tried it, loved it, don't understand for a second anybody who doesn't. You freaks are, of course, entitled to your wrong-headed opinions, but for the record, poutine is made of win and awesomesauce. French fries? Good! Gravy? Good! Cheese? Good! All good things that come together For The Win!

Debate over! Poutine wins!

I had to GOOGLE it.

I like beef gravy over french fries, but probably could do without the cheese in the mixture.

You know... the taste could always be something much better tasting when homemade with love by someone like SS rather than at a concession stand at a racetrack in the middle of nowhere in Canada.

... You got poutine at the Rideau-Carleton Raceway??? That was your first mistake dude!!! Ontario generally has a zero aptitude for making good poutine... next time try it where it tastes the absolute best: homemade, where you know what's in it, or Quebec. Ottawa is not the middle of nowhere Canada, that title belongs to Alert, waaaayyyyyyyyy up north middle of nowhere. :p :p

... You got poutine at the Rideau-Carleton Raceway??? That was your first mistake dude!!! Ontario generally has a zero aptitude for making good poutine... next time try it where it tastes the absolute best: homemade, where you know what's in it, or Quebec. Ottawa is not the middle of nowhere Canada, that title belongs to Alert, waaaayyyyyyyyy up north middle of nowhere. :p :p

Well first...I'm no dude! Far from it. The QB does NOT stand for Quarter back. I'm the QB - Queen Bitch and a lady - thank you very much.

Second the racetrack was Mosport so I guess it's Oshawa, not Ottawa so my mistake.

Like I said. Poutine made with love by someone like SS is probably what made it so great. I'm willing to try it again if SS makes it and I'm there.

Like I said. Poutine made with love by someone like SS is probably what made it so great. I'm willing to try it again if SS makes it and I'm there.

There are those of us loyal subjects who pine for the day when the Queen of the Fucking Universe once again graces us with her august countenance! :community: :woman: :community:

Here here... I'll second that :) Danimal, it was awesome seeing you and being in YOUR and Ayla's presence again. Now we must drag QB up north... :)

Poutine is AMAZING, so toss in another vote for FOOD (of the awesomest kind)!!!!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back