• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pretending to be a vanilla to talk to a vanilla?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Ever act like you are not into tickling, then try to strike up a discussion of sorts with someone who you're pretty sure isn't?
Does it take some stress off? Any successful stories?
:makingalist:

You're asking if you ever talk to vanilla people about tickling, while pretending you're not into it?

I can talk to vanilla people about it without ever revealing that I'm into it, but if they ask I wouldn't deny it. Why else would you be bringing it up?

Ever act like you are not into tickling, then try to strike up a discussion of sorts with someone who you're pretty sure isn't?

Why would anybody do that? Sounds like a pretty awkward situation to me.

It's amazing...

The lengths people will go to to try and get what they want, while trying to hide what they want. :flatstare:

um i actually have...i was talking to a girl i had a lil fling with and there was an article about fetishes in one of her magazines so we were just chatting about what fetishes we had hard about and she actually said she had heard about a tickling fetish and how she found that a bit creepy. sooo i was like 'yeah i dont get that...ahem...'

I do it all the time. Whenever I tickle/get tickled by a girl for the first time in bed, I'll bring up my ticklish spots; always, without fail, they'll follow-up by sharing their spots with me and a tickle fight is really likely to ensue.

It can be really arousing even if the girl doesn't have our fetish.

Yeah, all the time. Friends, dates, whatever. I simply explain that I'm into it and that its a part of my life. Why not?

I just wish you would all stop saying "vanilla" when referring to squares. There is nothing bland about vanilla. One of the most sensual flavors on Earth.

How about saying "whitebread" instead? Store bought white bread's about as flavorless a product anybody can get.

I just wish you would all stop saying "vanilla" when referring to squares. There is nothing bland about vanilla. One of the most sensual flavors on Earth.

How about saying "whitebread" instead? Store bought white bread's about as flavorless a product anybody can get.

Can't help it now, it's already a well established term in the kinky world.

Yeah am with ya there sleeps, I love Vanilla, espcially Vanilla Cheescake with a real thick wedge of the stuff on a teeny weeny tinsey biscuit base.....hmmm yummy:drool:

pretending to be a vanilla to talk to a vanilla?
well i'm not really pretending...i'm not 24/7 kinky and can't have a normal conversation with people.

The lengths people will go to to try and get what they want, while trying to hide what they want. :flatstare:

Too answer that question: Yes.

When someone just "mentions" tickling in a vanilla setting its no big deal. But I've had people start going on and on about being ticklish or tickling and they have ZERO idea how much I enjoy it! LOL!

I've also asked people if they are ticklish without going on about it. For me tickling can be just a fun thing to with no sexual overtones. Sometimes that leads to a discussion too.

~ toyou

What is this? you make it like we are some kind of alien. pretending to be a vanilla to talk to a vanilla? almost sounds like pretending to be human to talk to a a human. My fetish isn't really a high priory in my life. I can function with it and i can function with out it. I don't go up to some new girl and go " hum shes probably Vanilla ill just act like her kind so i can fit in"

:makingalist:

That sound's like man who's gay trying to convince people he's straight by picking up a woman. You are who you are. When I was younger, for years I tried to suppress, and hide my tickling fetish because I was afraid people would think I was weird. I found out the hard way, it just doesn't work. We're all hardwired when it comes to fetishes, and sexual proclivities and you can only deny it for so long.

Wow.... some people's comments go straight to the criticism haha hope you're not the sensitive type :p

To answer your question regarding if this strategy takes off the pressure:

Nothing really takes off the pressure. When you talk to someone, they are either going to be into it- or not. You will either want to confide in them or you wont. And there will always be pressure (if you feel shy or embarrased about it) until you discover how the other person feels.

Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
The lengths people will go to to try and get what they want, while trying to hide what they want.

Originally Posted by rhiannon View Post

You're not really pretending to be 'vanilla' anyway. You would simply be omitting your true feelings until you feel safe to admit the truth about your desires. And a lot of people do that. I mean, some people admit to their fetish right off the bat- and others only share it with people they feel confident about.

Someone mentioned that you are who you are. You should focus on this too. If the fetish is soo important to you that you feel you want to tell someone eventually- then you should work on becoming comfortable and/or confident about it.

Also remember that there is no pressure to tell anyone you don't want to. It's possible you feel pressure because you want to share your fetish with someone (esp if you don't have anyone close who is into it)- hence why you would want to sus people out so quickly and privately. Because you may be wanting that tickling buddy now. But if this is the case then all i can say is this:

Don't rush into telling people if you feel a 'pressure' about it. Only do what you feel comfortable with. Work on accepting your fetish as an open and confident part of your identity and then you will be able to find a tickling buddy quicker and without the pressure :) This is the key to taking off the pressure.

If you want to ommit you true feelings until you feel confident that someone will be accepting or 'into it' as well- then do this. It's fine :)

GOODLUCK.

...except that there's nothing wrong with being 'vanilla', and using a term that indicates 'bland' and 'flavorless' implies otherwise.

i think this is really confusing what you said, but i also at the same time i think it is extremely well put.

Simple...

so why do TMF members use the word as an insult?

It's a defensive thing, usually in response to feeling like (or in some cases, accused of being) a freak, or abnormal. An unfortunate side effect of finding like-minded people is the tendency to then turn around and demean those who aren't into the same things as boring, bland, or unimaginative. There are certain segments of the BDSM community who would (and do) look down on
a forum like the TMF as too vanilla for them.

It's all relative.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back