• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Problem with FM Concepts

howdyboy

TMF Regular
Hello fellow foot fans,

So I just got a response from the people at FM Concepts regarding why they don't put up their Mouthmen clips for download. As many of you probably know, Mouthmen went offline a few years back and since then it has been extremely hard finding any of these clips (one reason is that the site admins will take them down immediately). Well, I've had enough and when I went to go ask them why they just don't put them up for purchase, they respond...

"I'm not sure. For some reason, my bosses don't want them up for some reason."

What reason could they possibly have to not even sell us these awesome highly demanded and searched for clips?!?!?! Because of this stupidity, I ask for the support of all foot fetish lovers to email FM Concepts and demand that they put up all their Mouthmen clips for download!!! Let them know we are tired of waiting and searching! We want them now!!! *:mad:

News to me too. Never heard of Mouthmen. But if they went out of business, they went out of business. Could be a contractual thing.

I know FM has produced a huge amount of media over the years but never heard of these before. What are they about?
Also FM 'kills' material for a number of reasons. Almost all of their oldest media is gone because the video/editing quality looks pretty bad when compared to todays digital stuff, though it was state of the art when filmed. They stopped selling it because they got too many consumer complaints about the quality from folks that didn't know it was 'old', and they also seemed to feel that it it looks rough and is not a good representation of who they are now.

Contrary to the way FM looks, it's a low man operation, and they don't have a ton of manpower to digitize old clips (which they might not even have decent copies of anymore) and if one of the owners has made a call to kill stuff, odds are you re not going to change minds. The number of sales needed to 'pay' for the conversion time and man power would need to be rather up there.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back