• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punk Girl is Ticklish

yaqisworld

1st Level Red Feather
<center>
vivaud1.JPG
<BR>
vivaud3.JPG
<BR>
vivaud5.JPG
<BR>
vivaud6.JPG
<BR>
vivaud7.JPG
<BR>
vivaud9.JPG
<BR>
vivaud10.JPG
<BR>
vivaud11.JPG
<BR>
vivaud12.JPG
<BR>
vivaud16.JPG
<BR>
vivaud17.JPG
<BR>
vivaud20.JPG
<BR>
vivaud21.JPG
<BR>
<BR>
Yaqi Clip Store <center><BR>
Yaqi DVD Store <BR><br>
</center>

the hair cut and the piercings are just plain disgusting.

dtrell said:
the hair cut and the piercings are just plain disgusting.

You sound like my father. He died a while ago at 85.

I'm not a huge punk girl fan but I really really wish he'd pulled those boots off! That would have been great.

cute butt

It's nice to see a punk laughing though, and she has a very cute butt, looks ticklish?

I'm sorry...but that chick is FUNK NASTY! dtrell is right.

To each their own. Not your thing? Move on. No need to critisize and be nasty about it. Geez.

Nice work, Yaqi. She appears to be deliciously ticklish. ;)

Mimi

seriously people calm the hell down, maybe they ran out of blonde cheerleaders with big boos at the factory, huh?

sheesh, i think it's cool, and her hair and piercings rock

I will admit the haircut and the piercings are not something I usually like, however get past it and look at the tickling...the girl is insanely ticklish, and isn't that why we all come here? Stop whining because the pictures aren't exactly what you want.

Good ticklish reaction. Thank you, Yaqi. I'd love to have seen what would have happened if you had gotten those boots off her! :happyfloa Great tickling pic. Thanks!

Mitch

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Gabba Gabba Hey!

I agree with Sirbeartotickle(nice butt!) and Ticklishgiggle! Verrry Sexy!

Love the two pics with her tied down. :D

DeNiro said:
I'm sorry...but that chick is FUNK NASTY! dtrell is right.

Pfff. You old school conservative-minded mean reactionary guy. :p How dare you have the pseudo of a so wonderful movie star ?

Isn't it dangerous for her, that chain in her nose ? Doesn't she risks to rip it off, Payback style ?

Mimi said:
To each their own. Not your thing? Move on. No need to critisize and be nasty about it. Geez.

I agree with Mimi.

So she's not your style. Isnt that what makes us all unique? Id hate to be the same as everyone else. Doesnt mean you should be nasty about it!

Yaqi doesnt have to post free clips for us, but he's kind enough to do so. Keep on bashing his girls and he may decide the hell with all of us!

If the girls looks are that bothersome to you, dont watch the damn clip! That's pretty simple, dontcha think?

Besides, Im sure she'd probablly think the same thing of some of you.

DeadButDreaming said:
I agree with Mimi.

So she's not your style. Isnt that what makes us all unique? Id hate to be the same as everyone else. Doesnt mean you should be nasty about it!

Yaqi doesnt have to post free clips for us, but he's kind enough to do so. Keep on bashing his girls and he may decide the hell with all of us!

If the girls looks are that bothersome to you, dont watch the damn clip! That's pretty simple, dontcha think?

Wise words.

DeadButDreaming said:
I agree with Mimi.

*high five*

Don't bother

when Dtrell posts, it's mostly to say something bad about the post ( don't deny you annoying ... *ahem* ). Just ignore him. :ranty:

As for the topic, I don't mind the hair and such all that much. Sure, I wouldn't date her, but wouldn't mind tickling the hell out of her :woot:

Finally! A second page of replies to this thread so I dont have to risk opening the first page and catching a glimpse of that specimen being tickled by yaqi.

Look, I get what you guys are saying...that we should be thankful for whatever free pics we get and all...but by voicing our displeasure with the...ahem..."model" in question, we are basically asking that the bar be raised next time and a good looking girl be used. After all, we are the customers and the customer is always right. Man, I love this country!

Hell if I care anyway, I am an f/m fan!

DeNiro said:
Hell if I care anyway, I am an f/m fan!

How moronic is that?!?!
If you dont care, then why are you pestering us with your senselessness?

DeNiro said:
..but by voicing our displeasure with the...ahem..."model" in question, we are basically asking that the bar be raised next time and a good looking girl be used.

Havent we gone over this before?
If you dont like what you see, dont watch it.
Yaqi's got a million clips to look at, and yet you insist on whining about one or two.
First, the models were too thin and decrepid.
Now the model is some sort of freak specimen.

If you're that finicky, why dont you go find some more suitable models & make your own videos.

DeNiro said:
After all, we are the customers and the customer is always right.

Sorry to break it to you, but that policy isnt valid with opinions of something that was free to begin with.
It'd be one thing if you actually paid for a clip and was displeased & asked for a refund.

Yaqi gives plenty of pictures before the clip.
Like I said before, if its that nasty, dont watch it.

*sigh* :sowrong: You know when I first came to the TMF I was psyched. "Yay more people like me." And since none of us can claim to be totally 100% normal I was expecting more open-mindedness, but apparently I was wrong. Well I'm not going to defend her looks anymore and just state that everyone has their own favorites and types and I applaud the fact that Yaqi used a model that was different and maybe appealed to only few people, however, bitching about how you think she's ugly or her "hair and piercings are disgusting" is not going to somehow magically change the pictures into something you find more attractive, so basically...what's the point of repeating yourself when you've made it more than clear that you "disapprove"? Not sure anyone really cares anyway, but hey, it's a free country I guess...

Wow! The Dead Milkmen knew what they were singing about. I like the pix, personally - but let's get some fake-nailed, black-market Versace ghetto queen girl tickling going, on, too, to balance the universe!

No, my sister ISN'T available....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back