• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about aging and ticklishness

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
I have noticed a distinct difference in my wife's feet lately, and curious if anyone else has this experience. She has always been moderately ticklish, maybe a little more at times, but never wildly or over the top. As of late, as we've aged together, her feet have become noticeably more ticklish, like to the point she is having a hard time being tickled nearly as long as I used to. Granted, I've spent years rubbing lotion on her feet and giving home pedicures, but the ticklish reactions from her have taken a much noticeable upturn, which is great by me!! Just curious if others have experienced an increase in ticklishness with age??

Perhaps your skills are improving? :) But your profile doesn't give your own age, much less that of your wife. Are you OK with telling us to give more perspective on the situation?

Probably just that you've learned what works well over time + repetition. Ive had similar experience in my relationship

I have become more sensitive with age :) I think it just depends upon the person.

I'm 34 years old and I used to not be very ticklish at all in my teen years and early to mid 20's. Somewhere around the age of 29 I got steadily more ticklish until now where I'm overall a 7 out of 10 of the ticklishness scale overall. Certain spots are a 9 out of ten but added all together I'm an average of 7 when I used to be a 4 maybe. I had a lot of stress and tension and not much peace in my young adult years and I noticed that as I became more stable and at peace, the more ticklish I got. Not sure if there's psychology in it or more neurology to give credit to, but I think it's related.

Theres a 64 year old woman I'm friends with who has the smallest, softest little bare feet I've ever had the pleasure of rubbing, tickling, and holding. And her feet are not ticklish unless she's utterly relaxed and comfortable with someone. I rubbed her feet for 30 minutes once and finally after 6 months of rubbing her feet one time a week, she started giggling when I tickled her soles. It didnt last long but I can usually get some giggling out of her if I relax her first. No solid answers! Just some things I've experienced.

I’d say my wife is the same as before; really ticklish at 19, still really ticklish at 38 and i bet she’s going to be just as ticklish at 58 : )

Were both early 50s, and my technique has always been very good!! I've been tickling female feet since I was around 6 or 7 years old. In the last couple of years, maybe 3 or 4, I've just noticed an increase in the sensitivity of her feet, noticable difference, and was just wondering if anyone else had experienced anything like this. Thanks for the comments thus far!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back