• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Lers - How well do you know what tickling and tickle torture feels like?

inflight82

TMF Novice
This is something of a curiosity for me. I'm predominantly a lee though I enjoy seeing others get tickled and for me at least, knowing how tickling feels is part of the experience. I can watch someone being tickled and have that moment of "oh I know how that feels" and there is a kind of empathetic excitement even if I'm the one tickling. So for those of you who prefer the ler role I'm just curious how much you understand what your lee is feeling and if that is also part of the fun. Also, if you aren't ticklish or have never been tickled, do you think that changes your experience?

I'm usually a ler and not especially ticklish, but my feet (and, to a lesser extent, other "tickle spots") are quite erogenous -- so, when I'm watching a woman getting her feet tickled, for example, I experience my own version of the "empathetic excitement" that you mention.

I identify as a Dominate in general, and a Let when it comes to tickling. And I am not incredibly ticklish overall, though enough so that I have a idea of what the experience is like.

As a Dom I have a pretty firm rule that I won't pursue things with a person unless I have a pretty good idea of what the experience is like from that perspective, so I have often taken submissive roles with partners to learning that end. So to answer your initial question, yes I have a pretty decent idea of what someone I'm tickling feels.

My pleasure does not come from empathizing with the lee, it comes from the responses that I can produce. Understanding the basis of why I might be getting those resposneces is certainly useful, but it's not a main component of what in the end gets me off.

Myriads

Since I haven't been tickled to any degree since I was a kid, I typically gage what they're feeling by their reaction. All I can remember from being tickled as a kid was that I did laugh hystically. So when I am tickling someone, that's what I try to get them to do.

Interesting topic!
My wife and I have had a hand full of sessions over the past 4 years, and 2 of those times, she wanted her and the lee to tickle me. So, I let them. I respond to hard tickles, and my wife knows how to tickle me pretty badly if she wishes. Thankfully it's not often she wants to do so. However, during these two sessions she happily demonstrated and kept giving pointers to our lee turned ler as to how, where, and what kind of pressure to use. I only was willing to go for 5 minutes both times, but I know that while I don't mind my wife tickling me from time to time, in a playful way, during sessions, I have no desire to be tickled! So I'd say I've a strong ler preference, and knowing how that jolt of electricity makes me feel, is exactly one of the things I'm after while tickling!

As a Tickler with no ticklee experience, I can only assume what Being tickle tortured feels like. I’m not really that ticklish anyway. So I don’t have an answer from my point of view as a ‘lee. As a ‘Ler, it all depends on the person you’re tickling. The wonderful woman I play with from time to time, LOVES being tickle Tortured! She can take a lot of tickling and really loves being tickled into subspace. She enjoys every aspect of being tickled. The teasing, both verbal and physical. Soft tickly tickling and hard torturous tickling. I also think the body part you’re tickling has a lot to do with it. Some parts are more endurable than others.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back