• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the ladies (sorry guys, i'm just curious about it!)

eliza kan

Hello girls! One question for all of you out there: I suppose everybody here loves tickling, but is there any of you that finds the sight of a pair female feet sexy? Or is it only me that feel that way? Do you think this makes me a bisexual???

For me? I'm only attracted to men and a nice pair of guys feet is nice but girls do nothing for me. Though I don't have a foot fetish.
I seem to be the odd one out here though.
It seems a lot of girls here prefer other girls.
So you're not the only one. :)
:peace:

I'm bisexual, and I'm attracted to nice-looking women's feet.

I don't notice em, really.

And I don't know if you're bisexual or not, but I wouldn't feel pressure to try fit your feelings into some kinda label.

I am bisexual, but I'm not interested in feet (male or female) whatsoever. If anything, it might be a sign that you have a general attraction to "nice" feet, rather than the person they're attached to. If you like male feet too, do you like "effeminate" male feet? It might just be a preference for certain aspects of feet.

As Annie said, don't worry about putting a label on it. That's just trying to pigeon-hole it and it won't make it any better or easier to deal with.

To be honest, a pair of feet always makes me thinking of tickling them, no matter if it's male or female :)

I'm not attracted to feet and I'm not bisexual but I see where your coming from

It does make you wonder >.>

I'll be brutally honest, I find women to be beautiful in all aspects, though I love men and if I see a woman who I feel has pretty feet I'll look as well and maybe even compliment them. I don't think it defines a person's sexual preference based on if they admire a particular attribute from someone of the same sex.

I'm Bi and I'm not into feet. I get pedicures and stuff but that's mainly just for me lol :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back