• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question regarding specific restraints

TexasTicklin

TMF Regular
Hi everyone!
I just have a question regarding a dilemma that I am having.

My husband and I have renewed our commitment to tickling after a long time of just accepting that we couldn't do it without making noise after having to live with family for a while *yuck*, I was pregnant and on bed rest, then moving into our own home, work, kids, etc. We just had a ton of excuses.

We have decided that we need our personal time, in a discreet manner, of course. My question is regarding restraints. Due to the fact that we have children, we cannot have a permanent apparatus set up in the home. What we are looking for specifically is something that would allow restraint from above (arms above head with full body exposure front and back) as opposed to laying flat on a bed. Is there something that we can set up for our date nights that is easy to set up as well as take down and conceal? ANY ideas are appreciated. I need to get this show on the road. ;)

Make a bondage board that you can store between your mattress and boxspring. Get a piece of mdf with slots drilled for your desired restraints (ie, rope, silk scarves etc) and you are in business. Put pillows on it when you are being restrained and then just store it away. Hubby and I have one, it is discreet and works well.

Scarves offer quick and easily concealed bondage.

Are you interested in learning to use rope? What sort of bed/attachment points do you have?

The only advice I can offer is an idea that, should I get the chance to use them for bondage I would, is to use ufc style hand-wraps. They, if wrapped correctly, are very useful for bondage. Now I've never used mine for bondage purposes(yet!), but I have used them when I hit my punching bag. And they sure do hold tight. So I'd assume they would work well! And yes they are as easy to conceal as plopping them in a drawer.

Scarves offer quick and easily concealed bondage.

Are you interested in learning to use rope? What sort of bed/attachment points do you have?

I appreciate all of the responses! I have some great ideas to work with now!

We do not have any attachment points on our bed, sadly.
014.gif

I would be interested in using rope but I am hopeless at tying knots. I am afraid of ropeburn, too, although I know it can be prevented. Hubby was a scout, he can tie knots like crazy. I have very sensitive skin (not one of those lucky ladies who can tan) so I could get burned very easily!

Any more idea, ladies and gents?

I appreciate all of the responses! I have some great ideas to work with now!

014.gif

I would be interested in using rope but I am hopeless at tying knots. I am afraid of ropeburn, too, although I know it can be prevented. Hubby was a scout, he can tie knots like crazy. I have very sensitive skin (not one of those lucky ladies who can tan) so I could get burned very easily!

Any more idea, ladies and gents?

I had a gf who disliked ropes as well for fear of getting ropeburn. I made due with socks. =D Yes, socks. I got the thickest socks I could find and wrapped them around her wrists/ankles so they were a buffer between her and the rope. Worked like a charm.

Combine that with the under the bed restraint idea (run the rope under the bed) and you have yourself a world of fun time. =D

So your bed has neither posts nor legs? Does it have a frame?

I would be interested in using rope but I am hopeless at tying knots. I am afraid of ropeburn, too, although I know it can be prevented. Hubby was a scout, he can tie knots like crazy. I have very sensitive skin (not one of those lucky ladies who can tan) so I could get burned very easily
Just so you know, knots aren't the most important part of bondage. Basic bondage can be done with only one or two different knots.

As for rope burn, I've been doing bondage for over 30 years and I have never seen marks from rope that lasted more than an hour or so. Most last only minutes. Rope burn is mostly a myth, at least in terms of bondage.

However you can get basic leather cuffs from a store like www.sub-shop.com, and attach them to your bed with very simple knots. I'm afraid that you will have to do some combination of the following if you want to do static ties on your bed:

• Buy an under-bed restraint system.
  • Use attachment points such as the legs of the bed.
  • Add attachment points such as eyebolts to the frame.
  • Buy a set of cuffs or similar basic restraints.
  • Learn basic rope bondage.

Basically all bondage requires one or more of these. So you're either going to have to spend a certain amount of money (I'd say $30-40 minimum for basic wrist and ankle cuffs) or pick up some new skills, or both.

You can lead a horticulture..

Try putting two partially opened eyebolts or screw-in hooks into one of the bedroom ceiling joists and hanging a couple of potplants from them in macrame holders or something to conceal their true purpose.

Take down this camouflage when it's playtime, then, having purchased a pair of soft leather cuffs and preattaching the appropriate length of chain, simply hook the links onto the plant mounts and enjoy yourselves.

Yep, Libertine's idea works well! I can attest! :) There's also suspension cuffs you can buy that make the experience even more pleasant ;) But go for the eyebolts in the ceiling and use them as plant hangers till the time is right!

Eyebolts in the ceiling is very good if you want to be tickled in a seated or standing position. Just be sure to get it in a JOIST, as Libertine said, and not just in the plaster.

You can get much of the same benefits by running a sturdy cord through a short length of pipe, and then through a small metal ring. Tie the ends of the cord together to form a loop, and put the cord over the top of a door so the pipe is on the "back" side of the door. Close the door and use the rings as attachment points for cuffs.

And as long as you're playing with hardware, don't neglect eyebolts in the bedframe.

The beams in the basement ceiling of many houses are great - I use this to restraint when I do stagette parties at other houses.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back