• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question to women about the neck

I know this is for the ladies, but neck ticking is one of my favorites and this reminded me of a story....

My first real tickling experience (many moons ago) was with a woman whose neck was her achilles heel--big time. She was super ticklish everywhere, but there was just no way she could handle being tickled on her neck for more than a second or two without letting loose an explosion of laughter...not to mention fighting like a wildcat. lol After a while, I learned how to restrain/hold her just right and keep her in throes of hysteria for as long as I liked.

While she was tied up (and she HAD to be tied), I'd teasingly bring my fingers to one side of her neck and she'd instantly "turtle," clamping down her chin and draw her shoulders to prevent me from tickling her there. She couldn't help it! I'd of course ignore the frantic pleading and try to exploit a few vulnerable spots if they appeared, but frequently they wouldn't. (Sometimes tickling just under her chin would be enough to elicit a few hearty cackles, but I digress...lol) She'd become quite proficient at preventing the single and even double-handed attack.

Eventually I discovered that I could simply get her to commit to one side using one hand and then nuzzle, kiss, and nibble her neck on the other side. It worked like a charm. She would then try to "lock down" the side I was nuzzling, but once I was so close, that only served to hold me in place. She could no longer prevent me from tickling that side of her neck with more torturously ticklish nibbles. ;) Worse (or better?) yet, her struggles allowed my fingers just enough room to gently tickle the other side of her neck as well. Once I'd mastered this two-pronged approach, I had fun tickling her like this for long periods of time.

Of course, I'm now partially deaf in one ear, but it was worth it! :jester:

I know this is for the ladies, but neck ticking is one of my favorites and this reminded me of a story....

My first real tickling experience (many moons ago) was with a woman whose neck was her achilles heel--big time. She was super ticklish everywhere, but there was just no way she could handle being tickled on her neck for more than a second or two without letting loose an explosion of laughter...not to mention fighting like a wildcat. lol After a while, I learned how to restrain/hold her just right and keep her in throes of hysteria for as long as I liked.

While she was tied up (and she HAD to be tied), I'd teasingly bring my fingers to one side of her neck and she'd instantly "turtle," clamping down her chin and draw her shoulders to prevent me from tickling her there. She couldn't help it! I'd of course ignore the frantic pleading and try to exploit a few vulnerable spots if they appeared, but frequently they wouldn't. (Sometimes tickling just under her chin would be enough to elicit a few hearty cackles, but I digress...lol) She'd become quite proficient at preventing the single and even double-handed attack.

Eventually I discovered that I could simply get her to commit to one side using one hand and then nuzzle, kiss, and nibble her neck on the other side. It worked like a charm. She would then try to "lock down" the side I was nuzzling, but once I was so close, that only served to hold me in place. She could no longer prevent me from tickling that side of her neck with more torturously ticklish nibbles. ;) Worse (or better?) yet, her struggles allowed my fingers just enough room to gently tickle the other side of her neck as well. Once I'd mastered this two-pronged approach, I had fun tickling her like this for long periods of time.

Of course, I'm now partially deaf in one ear, but it was worth it! :jester:

That sounds fantastic.....:wub:

I had never known that the nape of the neck could elicit so much ticklish energy until I met my wife. It was one of those life altering experiences that you never forget...

I simply cannot handle being tickled on my neck longer than a couple of seconds. For some reason, I go panicky if my neck or ears are tickled for extended periods of time. I don't even like getting massages because somewhere in the process the touch changes from theraputic to ticklish. I don't know if it's because the neck and ears are so close to the head, but it makes me feel as if I lost my mind after awhile

But I do love the kisses and neck pecks 'cause they give me girly-giggles!:tickle:

I'm claustrophobic, which I know sounds weird coming from someone who likes being restrained, although I don't really need that :idunno: but basically anything around/above the neck in any situation will likely cost you points with me unless A) I REALLY trust or B) REALLY like you and sometimes even then, I just might not be in the mood. In public/as a "surprise" in general, I'd have to advise you to never...I'm gonna assume you like those family jewels just where they are, hmmm?:evilha:
XOXO

I'm gonna have to agree with the ladies who expressed the no- neck claustrophobic feeling (especially you Steph.) I feel like when someone touches my neck very threatened, even if it is in a non- threatening situation. In the past I have by accident, punched one or two people for coming up behind me and doing that. I'm kind of a very jumpy person so in general, coming up behind me and scaring the crap out of me is never a good idea. :yowzer:

Oooh, reminds me of two days ago when I was driving and my friend, who sat behind me, caressed my neck with his cold fingers. It tickled horribly and I let go of the steering-wheel for a second xD
Let's just say he won't do that again when in a car ;D

So, pretty much, I had no idea that I was that ticklish there... One night my friends and I were playing card games and my best friend was jokingly pretending to strangle me, but I spazzed out and busted up laughing right away. Needless to say, he jumped on me and went to town for over a half hour. I thought I was going to pass out from laughing so hard, but I enjoyed it. :p

I have been tickled on the nape of my neck in public and I just squish my shoulders up and laugh, But as far as the front of my neck goes, I can't handle having it touched.

Even with a light feather if you were in a position where you had to keep your head back? :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back