• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

questions from the newcomer...

chalkdemon

Hello world. I know this is a terrible first post and I feel like such a tool, but is there a way to upload images into the forum cause... well, I don't have any of my web collected images' url's or anything, just a bunch of stuff saved on disk... Do I have to MAKE a page or something?
By the way, look forward to working with all of you.

~CD

I'm afraid that you can't upload directly to the forum.

To be able to post images here you don't need a page, you just need some linkable webspace to upload the pics to. You probably got some with your internet access, I know Earthlink and AOL people do.

Best of luck!

And welcome to the forum.
Myriads

Tool? Some of us still type with two fingers.............

Hey thats nothing guys!!!

I am still typing with one! untill these splits come off my hand (a tragic wanking accident if you must know!!)

There used to be honesty.com :( i remember being able to post some of my pics here. whatever happened to it? and why don't geocities and yahoo allow hot linking? :confused:

All of the sites you name have made it so cross linking is not allowed. This was done to stop bandwith use. It was costing them tons of money to no good end. So they stopped it.

Myriads

Thanks TickleTheatre! :)

One more, are you aware if their Terms of Use "ban" continuous
upload of images related to this forum? I mean, you know the
kinds of pics we have on here.

Trial

Hope they work:

Sntic1.jpg

esn.jpg

Sorry if they're reposts :( (or i might have gotten them here???)

Last edited:
i can see the pics but maybe because they're in my cache? Can anyone else see them? Hmmm...my signature doesn't work. Maybe because it's .gif? :(

Just a thought: i remember that with honesty.com before, we can upload .mpg or .rm but we gotta rename them to .jpg
Do you think i can upload clips that way too? then when you download them here, just rename back to either .rm or .mpg? i wanan share some clips too.

I can't see them too well, which, I believe, is why I need a new perscription ;) . They did come up for me too, though.

I am still typing with one! untill these splits come off my hand (a tragic wanking accident if you must know!!)

:sowrong: Alas, the dangers of the TMF we know all too well!

The pictures look vaguely familiar...lol....they came thru fine.

*lol* that's because they're yours :D sorry Prime. i like your models, your pics on here, your sig pic! Thanks for not scolding me for usurping a couple. but i did say they're reposts ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back