• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quiz, ladies only though

As a Ler:

Who do you prefer to tickle, males or females? Or both?
I really only like to tickle males sexually...not to say I wouldn't tickle a girl for fun though.

What type of clothing do you prefer your lee to wear, or do you like to strip them down to their undergarments and have full access to skin city?
I prefer nude!! :devil:

Do you tease your lee? If so, do you verbally tease with baby talk or something different?
Example: What do you say?
i do tease...i use a combination of both really. Ex: awww does dat tickle youuu?? or do you like that naughty boy??
Do you ever use your tounge to tickle the lee? If so, what parts will you lick and what parts will you not?
I do..I think tongues do a fantastic job of tickling. I especially like licking tummys and sides...and nibbling feet

If your lee was a male, and he got an erection, would you ( ) Well seing as I only really tickle my bf I'd say B...and a little bit of A and C leading up to it

a) Give him a blowjob
b). Shed your clothes and have sex with him
c) Tease him with a feather until he came
d) Ignore it and tickle elsewhere because you didn't know him very well.

Are you a gentle playful tickler, or a evil sadistic tickler?
I think tickling with me starts out as playful...but eventually goes to evil.
If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling?
It depends on the person. Now my bf...I would keep on tickling hehe!! :whip:

As a Lee:

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both?
I prefer males sexually...but again I do enjoy having fun with girls

Who do you like to be tickled by more, males or females, why?
I like to be tickled by males more because I am straight...and there is something so sexy about my bf's deep voice...and mmm ^.^

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead?
I like it to be gradual...starting with one piece at a time...I do like to end up naked tho hehe

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)?
I continue laughing as long as I can before I do some playful begging

When being tickled, do you prefer to be blindfolded?
sometimes...sometimes I like to see the ler

What feels good against your feet ( )Def D...though tongue and nibbles are worst!!
a) A feather between your toes

b) A tounge going up and down your soles, with your toes being sucked for dessert.

c) Someone's fingernails being scribbled a hundred miles an hour all over your feet

d) All the above

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say: ahaha!! Hey! *blush*

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say: I know you want my sexy soles *wiggles toes*

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say: not the toess!!! hhaha!!

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel: a bit tickled...but turned on

When my ribs are tickled, I feel: uncontrollable laughter!!

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: helpless...but hot

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-: mmmm....that is too sexy <3 foot worship

After an hour of tickling, I feel: tired and turned on

When my toes are sucked, I say: nothing...I laugh!

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel?

I have...and it's the best. really.

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)?

I would enjoy it...but I would want sex first :innocent:

=^_^=

As a ler

Who do you prefer to tickle, males or females? Or both? Females. never have tickled a guy. might try it with someone i completely trust and respects my feelings
http://www.ticklingforum.com/images/editor/attach.gif
What type of clothing do you prefer your lee to wear, or do you like to strip them down to their undergarments and have full access to skin city? Naturally whatever the lee would prefer of course I do enjoy having access to all the tickly spots

Do you tease your lee? If so, do you verbally tease with baby talk or something different? LOVE IT love it love it. I love the playfulness of baby talk like "Awwwww is my widdle Wia tickwish on her widdle feetsies? Coochie coochie coooooo?"

Do you ever use your tounge to tickle the lee? If so, what parts will you lick and what parts will you not? Definitely love licking. I think there is something so fun and playfully about using a tongue or nibbles or raspberries. I'd tickle feet belly/bellybutton, armpits, neck, behind ears and thighs with my mouth without hesitation

If your lee was a male, and he got an erection, would you ( ) Skipping for personal reasons Sorry =(

Are you a gentle playful tickler, or a evil sadistic tickler? Gentle playful tickler of course! ^_^

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling? Stop and cuddle with them and kiss all the tears away

As a lee

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both? Female for sure

Why? I've found that females are much more gentle and playful and won't cross the line. I grew up with 4 older brothers and they used to torture me and i always hated it

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? Honestly I am fine being stripped completely nude. but its muuuuuch more fun to be slowly teased as i get stripped by my tickler

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)? I find myself doing both it just depends on where i am being tickled and how the spot is being tickled

When being tickled, do you prefer to be blindfolded? The blindfold adds a very very sensual, sexual mood to the tickles and there is nothing better then being blindfolded as my tickler very delicately teases and tickles my spots til orgasm

What feels good against your feet ( )

a) A feather between your toes I unfortunantly have never been "feather ticklish" I typically find feathers to jsut kinda itch annoyingly

b) A tounge going up and down your soles, with your toes being sucked for dessert. Love Love Love Love Love. Do this and I'll melt in your arms and be yours forever!

c) Someone's fingernails being scribbled a hundred miles an hour all over your feet Tickles A LOT not my number one favorite way to have my feet tickled buuuut I don't mind it. (raspberries and nibbling are muuuuch better)

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say: I squeal and squirm around my pudgy belly jiggles under the lips blowing a raspberry and I kinda blush but i looooove raspberries <3

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say: I playfully try to be defiant and curl my toes or scrunch my soles in anticipation

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say: I feel like a little kid again and its just fun and playful! the toe wiggling doesnt really tickle but the fun part of "wee wee wee all the way home" is so great

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel: I'll start giggling softly but moans do escape my lips. My neck is very sensitive but a high high high erogenous zone for me

When my ribs are tickled, I feel: I'm not a fan of rib tickling because there's bones there and it can hurt a little buuuuuuut my sides under the ribs where its just soft belly flesh is sooo ticklish and i love it

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: My arms will of course try to come down but it's a double edged sword as if i trap your fingers you'll just tickle more buuuut licks and raspberries are so much fun in the underarms and i'm always clean shaven with no stinky pitties

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-: I curl my toes and start to giggle in anticipation

After an hour of tickling, I feel: Very girlish and giggly and 9 times out of 10 depending on who was the ler verrrrrrry turned on

When my toes are sucked, I say: I will moan and moan and blush and try to finger myself or whimper wanting to get release

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel? In real life i have not but i would be very very turned on after being tickled for a long time and i would definitely be longing for release.

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)? Ummmmm yes please and right now

As a Lee:

Whichever...though men are usually stronger than me, and I like to be held down.

see above

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead?
stripped...gradually...or maybe violently

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)?
both of those

Nyet, I like eye contact.

a) A feather between your toes yes

b) A tounge going up and down your soles, with your toes being sucked for dessert. yes

c) Someone's fingernails being scribbled a hundred miles an hour all over your feet yes

d) All the above yes

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say:
Aaaaagggggghhhhfuckyou

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say:
nononononono

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say:
Fuck off, weirdo! (Followed by severe punishment)

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel:
Blissful, euphoric and highly sensitised.

When my ribs are tickled, I feel:
vulnerable and very turned on

If my armpits are tickled, I feel:
frantic

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-:
tell him to fuck off

After an hour of tickling, I feel:
euphoric, free and usually a bit dizzy

When my toes are sucked, I say:
Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhhthatfeelssofuckingweird

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel?
Isn't that the point?

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)?
I want to be fucked senseless after I've been tickled, then those things you just mentioned above.

Deja vu, a bump for Miss Jugs, so I can find out what kind of lee she is for her story

As a Lee:

Male

Only by the male who is my long term lover/partner.

Depends on the mood. Sometimes it's planned and he dresses me. Sometimes it starts as a tickle fight and clothes go flying and sometimes it's a tickle game. Strip tickle poker being a fav!

Depends on what my naughty Ler lover is doing! I usually start with giggling softly, getting louder as he works me up. Sensory overload takes over at some point and the screaming and whimpering begins. Begging follows shortly after that but he knows he better not stop!

Either. Mood dependent! I love teasing taunting eye contact but there's something wicked about not knowing what might be coming especially if toys are involved!

b) A tounge going up and down your soles, with your toes being sucked for dessert.

c) Someone's fingernails being scribbled a hundred miles an hour all over your feet

d) All the above
Every single one of the above and more!!! He's very inventive!

Get the whipped cream!

Oh God! Please! Not my feet!!!

No!No!No! Not all the way home!!!!! It's the worst!!!!

Cherished and precious and goosebumps!

like I have to wriggle and squirm or I'll die!

the most delicious sensual foreplay has started!

bite my lower lip, watching his every move, shivering!

Moist in the panty region! *blushing*

Nothing! I'm squealing and giggling too much!

I've never had sex after tickling but I have made love which culminates in the most intense pleasure ever.

Tickling to me is the same as foreplay, leading to the same end result. Romantic/erotic tickling is the only way for me. After we both bring each other to intense mind altering pleasure, of course we cuddle and snuggle. What else is there until the tickling begins again?

Ooops! Sorry! Cut and Paste is not always my friend. I'm a switch and I missed this part entirely! My apologies

As a ler

Only my longterm lover/partner. He is also a wicked switch!

What type of clothing do you prefer your lee to wear, or do you like to strip them down to their undergarments and have full access to skin city?
Pretty much the same as my Lee response. I do love to strip him while I tickle though!!!

Do you tease your lee? If so, do you verbally tease with baby talk or something different? Teasing and taunting is mandatory both visual and auditory!!! Makes us both insane!!! Not so much baby talk as questions such as: Awwww, it doesn't really tickle that much does it?

Do you ever use your tounge to tickle the lee? If so, what parts will you lick and what parts will you not?
Absolutely! The tongue is part of the turn on in romantic/erotic tickling! All parts must be licked! Early and often!

If your lee was a male, and he got an erection, would you
a) Give him a blowjob
This is the point of romantic/erotic tickling with my lover. I don't tickle anyone else.

Very gentle and playful with a hint of naughty but not anything malicious.

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling? Loving tickling only produces tears of laughter and happiness. We stop for cuddle and snuggle breaks anyway!

This is a quiz that is a combination of quizzes that I've seen in the past, and a couple were my own. So please bear with me, I just am curious to see what kind of ler/lee some of you ladies are in case I make it to a gathering.

As a Ler:

both...equal opp tickle freak :)

stripping is way fun, though that really depends on the lee...i like it when they feel comfy and secure (until i unleash my nails on them, lol)

Do you tease your lee? If so, do you verbally tease with baby talk or something different?
again, really depends on the lee...verbal humiliation can be fun, but only if they're ok with it

i LOVE to use my tounge, and will do so anywhere they let me ;)

If your lee was a male, and he got an erection, would you ( )

a) Give him a blowjob
would depend...when i tickle my ex (and much to his delight), it's often a situ where he's tickled and teased 'til he cums (and usually by my toes and feet...YAY for foot jobs!!)

i can be both ;)

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling?
would depend if they were happy tears or near heart attack/please stop tears, lol

As a Lee:

both, though i've found females to be better ticklers in my experience. oh, except for my ex...he's pretty darn good, lol!! love ya pete ;)

think i explained that already...

i like to have my shoes and socks removed first, and my feet feel so ticklish when they still have the sock marks on them. i dont mind being stripped all the way down to my panties (including baring the "jugs", lol). i have only been stripped fully nude one time

i always beg, but hardly ever really want them to stop ;)

not really into the whole blindfold thing...although i did once have someone use one of my own socks as a blindfold (and i found that to be sort of kinky)

d) All the above

d, mostly, though a good toe sucking often takes me out of tickle mode, and over into 'i am turned on and wanna cum' mode...my feet and nipples are both VERY ticklish, though also both VERY much erogenous zones

what the heck was that, lol

do my feet stink?

"...wants to be sucked all the way to the market"

slightly turned on, although kisses on/behind my ears tickle like crazy!!

not too much of anything really

depends...if i have just shaved they can be a bit ticklish

what the heck are ya staring at, lol...get to tickling/sucking already!!

like i'm finally getting warmed up ;)

keep it up and i'm gonna cum...& and are my nipples hard yet!

my ex and i would engage in this sort of behavior from time to time, yes...never have been brought to orgasm while being tickled by anyone but him though :( i'd be game i think, and would like to see what it would feel like to be brought to orgasm while being tickled by a female 'ler

really would depend on the particular scenario i think

As a Ler:

Who do you prefer to tickle, males or females? Or both? Both. I find them both equally ticklable.

What type of clothing do you prefer your lee to wear, or do you like to strip them down to their undergarments and have full access to skin city? Undergarments most def!

"If you don't want me to tickle you you have to stop laughing for atleast one whole minute."
Basically I would challenge him/her not to laugh and taunt them when they do.

Do you ever use your tounge to tickle the lee? If so, what parts will you lick and what parts will you not? I prefer not to put my mouth on anything, sorry.

a) Give him a blowjob

D.

Evil sadistic tickler.

Cuddle.

As a Ler:

Females

Bikini, tanktop, whatever lol

Yes.
"Aww, is the baby ticklish?" "Cootchie coo" etc.

Haven't yet. But would love to lickle a bellybutton ;)

If your lee was a male, and he got an erection, would you (D? )

a) Give him a blowjob

Playful

Stop

As a Lee:

Female

Females. They tend to do it better :p

Stripped to a degree

Beg lol

Never have :/

What feels good against your feet (C )

d) All the above

EEEEEEEEheehee!

Go ahead and try :p

Hmmhmm

Goosebumpy?

Electrified

Raise an eyebrow

Tired

What the-?

I'd like to, yes

Yes :)

As a Ler:

Females

I'm not usually picky, but anything that reveals tickly spots is fun. Especially a nice bare tummy.

Of course I do. "Tell me you love it and I may stop. Kitchy coo!"

Navel, duh. ;)

If your lee was a male, and he got an erection, would you (D )

a) Give him a blowjob

I'm playful. I can't help it.

I'd stop. A good tickling requires trust, ya know?

As a Lee:

Female

Maybe I'm silly, but isn't this the same question as above? Either way, females. They tend to know how to get at me better. It's like it's in our nature.

I'd love to have at least something on that let's them get at my good spots. Bare midriff, sleeveless, you know.

I'm a begger, but I don't usually mean it. Heh.

Sounds fun, but never had the chance.

What feels good against your feet (C )

d) All the above

Very little. I'm probably screaming!

You... wouldn't.

Oh no. Oh no no no no.

Very... intimate.

Alive.

Ask what they're thinking.

Probably exhausted. But satisfied. I'd probably die before then anyways. :)

That's not what I asked you to do.

Sounds like it could easily happen.

Sure.

As a Ler:

Guys, but I mean, I've never had the opportunity to tickle a girl.

Full access to skin city. Lisence to tickle.

I tease my lee with a viciously evil expression. I don't tell them where I'm tickling next.

I haven't done this, but that's not to say I won't to say I won't.

a) Give him a blowjob. If it were my boyfriend, maybe.*
b). Shed your clothes and have sex with him. No.*
c) Tease him with a feather until he came. Most likely. Not with a feather though.
d) Ignore it and tickle elsewhere because you didn't know him very well. Nope.*

Both. It starts playful, then I'll get evil. Then it'll slow down to more playful taunting.

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling? If they start crying after a lot of heavy tickling, it's time for a cuddle, a nap, then change places!*

As a Lee:

I've never been tickled by a girl. I'd like to try before I judge.

Isn't this the same question as above?

Stripped down to the skivvies.*

Yes! I yell and plead no matter how much I want to be tickled.*

*I've never tried but I wanna!

a) A feather between your toes yes

b) A tounge going up and down your soles, with your toes being sucked for dessert. Hmm... Never tried :(

c) Someone's fingernails being scribbled a hundred miles an hour all over your feet.*

d) All the above. Lol! This one for sure!

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say: "Nonononononodon'tdon'tdon'tnonononostop! Stop!"

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say: *Nothing. I wait with much anticipation.

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say: uhmm...I don't know. Probably nothing, I'd just laugh.

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel: giggly

When my ribs are tickled, I feel: like screaming!

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: like screaming and thrashing until I've broken myself free.

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-: laugh. Giggle, squirm

After an hour of tickling, I feel: exhausted, sleepy, turned on, sweaty*

When my toes are sucked, I say: oooooh

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel?*

Yes, I have once. It was pretty amazing. The only time I'd been tied and tickled too.

*Yes. I would most likely fall asleep quickly too.

As a Lee:

It doesn't much matter to me :) I think both genders bring something to the table tickle-wise

See above ^_^

Hmmm... I suppose it'd depend on the mood ;)

Oh gosh! I laugh and beg and threaten XD I put up quite a fight, but no matter what I say, I want it to keep going :) Often, I'll be a jerk to the ler to get him/her aggrivated and want revenge :firedevil:

Sadly, I've never had that experiance. but I can only IMAGINE the ticklish horror :D

What feels good against your feet ( DDDDDDDDD!!!!!!)

d) All the above

Oh lord!! I go insane!! I usually am reduced to giggles and squirms so I dont know what I /can/ say :rowfull:

"No! Don't do that!!" Although, of course, I want it ;)

I usually am yelling at them through giggles :p It's those little games and stuff like that that drive me mad! (I love it though!!)

It tickles a lot, but not in a vicious way. It feels sensual and I looovee it ^__^

Like I'm going insane!!! I sqeak and squirm and try to cover myself (but not too hard!!)

Like I hope I shaved. Haha, just kidding XD That's another place where I'll sqeal when tickled there.

Oh jeez!! I'd probably start giggling in anticipation at that!! Like I said, talk and teasing will drive me almost as crazy as the tickling itself!

I've never been tickled for an hour, but I think it's safe to say I'd be dead. :upsidedow:

I'm usually giggling and twisting around too hard to say much!! That feeling drives me wild!

Well it's never happened for me so it's hard to say...

I would be in Heavan. :innocent:

1269292141502.gif

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :bwahaha: :rowfull:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

EDIT: A shame the image was taken down, lol :(

I totally eliminated the ler section as it doesn't pertain to me whatsoever(;

As a Lee:

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both? definitely male.

Who do you like to be tickled by more, males or females, why? males bc it just turns me on like nobody's business(;

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? i kinda love that feeling of being stripped down and (somewhat) violated hahah. i'm weird i guess.

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)? both. i bet to stop but i never want that to happen(;

When being tickled, do you prefer to be blindfolded? not really.

What feels good against your feet (D )

d) All the above

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say: probably nothing, i'd be laughing uncontrollably.

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say: what's next?(;

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say:aww how cute:)

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel: loved.

When my ribs are tickled, I feel: extremely giggly.

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: uncontrollable fits of laughter.

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-: instantly horny(;

After an hour of tickling, I feel: wiped but so worth it!

When my toes are sucked, I say: probably nothing, i'd be too turned on(;

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel? i have and it feels AH-MAY-ZINGGG(;

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)? that'd be pretty damn cute(;

As a Ler:

Both are good. I don't really have a pref :D

Something easily accessible. Tanktop and cutoff shorts for female lees, just boxers or work out shorts for the guys ;)

I'm not really a baby talker when I tease. It shits me lol. I do more of the standard "Ticklish huh? Well, how bout...HERE!" or "I think I've found a spot, I'm gunna keep going" etc

I've never actually had the chance to use my tounge but I would in a heartbeat, as long as that was something my lee was comfortable with. I'd mainly use it for the navel/tummy and possibly the feet, if I'm feeling generous :p

a) Give him a blowjob

Probably d). I wouldn't want to embarass the poor guy :p.

Gentle and playful for the most part. I can get a little sadistic at times though :mwahaha: (in a good way ;) )

I would back off for a bit, I don't like making my lees cry lol

As a Lee:

Either is fine :D

Probably females. They seem to have a better idea of what techniques work the best on various body parts. Male lers, in my experience, get way too excited and end up hurting more than tickling :jester:

As long as I'm in some form of clothing, it doesn't really bother me. That being said, I prefer to be moderatley clothed.

I usually just laugh my head off for as long as possible. Sometimes begging slips in there but its usually just incoherant psycho babble :p

When being tickled softly with feathers etc, yes.

What feels good against your feet? ( )

d) All the above

I'm gunna go with a) and b). I've never experienced b) but sounds AMAZING! :D

AHHHAHAHAHHASSHHIIT!

*gulp* :p

Nothing

Giggly

Like curling up in a ball

Grin

Never gone that long, but I think I'd feel exhausted

Moans mixed with giggles :D

Depends on the situation. If I was immensley turned on by it then I probably would ;)

Yah :D

As a Lee:

I've had more experience being tickled by males, so therefore I would say males. Having that said, I'm not saying I would mind being tickled by a female. :)

From my experience, the female tickles have been mostly short tickles, which of course is fun too :), but the 'lers I've met have always been males. And it's of course funnier when you know the 'ler is enjoying it as much as I do. :D So that basically only tells me I haven't met a female 'ler yet. xD

That fully depends on my relationship to the 'ler. ^^ Mostly, I think a tanktop and shorts is good because it's accessable for the 'ler and still it's clothes on. :)

That depends, but usually there's at least some begging lol. xD Then how much depends on where, the techniques, etc. :)

Sometimes yes, and sometimes no. :)

d) All the above

I would say D, even that's a bit cheating since I don't think I've experienced B. But that at least sounds nice lol. xD

(don't know if anyone has tried that) :p

*gulp* :eek:

(No idea. xD)

Aroused :blush: lol!
Actually it's very surprising how my neck can be so ticklish with fingers and yet not ticklish when someone's kissing it. :O

Giggly

Ticklish xD

Giggle

Excited about another hour. :D AND exhausted! xD

(don't know)

No I haven't. And maybe. Depends on the situation.

Yep. :)

As a Ler:

Who do you prefer to tickle, males or females? Or both? both, but so far no girls.

What type of clothing do you prefer your lee to wear, or do you like to strip them down to their undergarments and have full access to skin city? Undergarments unless my ler is turning me on and there is a connection between us. Then I'd go for birthday suit.

Do you tease your lee? If so, do you verbally tease with baby talk or something different? Too much work, so probably not unless I'm in a playful mood. I'd just be in it for the tickling.
Example: What do you say? Aww someone is ticklish.

Do you ever use your tounge to tickle the lee? If so, what parts will you lick and what parts will you not? I love to worship feet. I have worshiped male feet before.

If your lee was a male, and he got an erection, would you
a) Give him a blowjob

Answer:d and if I knew him really well like husband and boyfriend c, b, and a hand job.

Are you a gentle playful tickler, or a evil sadistic tickler? I can be both. I probably would ask what they want. What can I say I'm a nicer than most.

If your lee was crying after a long period of tickling, would you stop cuddle and hold them in your arms, or continue tickling? I'd stop and cuddle.

As a Lee:

Do you prefer to be tickled by a male or female, or both? both

Who do you like to be tickled by more, males or females, why? I'm bi.

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? Underwear

As the tickling progresses, do you continue laughing or beg to stop (but secretly want them to keep going)? After a while I beg.

When being tickled, do you prefer to be blindfolded? I don't like it, but if my ler really wants it I would comply.

What feels good against your feet ( c and b is torture! )

d) All the above

When someone blows a raspberry on my belly, I say: Eww saliva on my belly!

When my shoes and socks are taken off, I say: Hurry up. Suspense kills me.

When my ler plays "This little piggy" I say: Probably nothing.

As kisses are placed on my neck, I feel: Turned on if I like the person.

When my ribs are tickled, I feel: wouldn't mind.

If my armpits are tickled, I feel: wouldn't mind

When my ler looks at my feet and licks their lips, I-: Dude I have a foot fetish myself!

After an hour of tickling, I feel: Exhausted and maybe turned on.

When my toes are sucked, I say: I go crazy. It tickles so much!

Have you ever had sex after someone has tickled you for a long period of time and brought you to the point of orgasm? Or if you haven't, would you, if you were so turned on by the way they made you feel? Maybe.

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)? Heck yes!

As a Lee:

Male

Males...being that im straight, i just prefer it!

Do you liked to be stripped down to your underwear, or just have your shoes and socks taken off instead? depends on the person!

Beg to stop, but secretly want 'em to keep at it!

Noooooo

d) All the above----Definitly D!

I'll laugh so hard!

Oh no!

I get so nervous, i'll probably just shiver!

So weak!

I cant breathe!

Again, i can barely breathe! My legs feel like jelly!

A relief of stress! haha

I'll be lauging so hard i wont be able to speak!

No and no, unless its someone im with...

Yes!

As a Ler:

Males

shirtless

Verbal teasing. "awww is little 'name' ticklish? how cute!" etc.

neck or ears if they're ticklish there

If your lee was a male, and he got an erection, would you ( B )

playful, most definitely

definitely stop. probably feel really bad.

As a Lee:

Male

Romantic partner, male. The more turned on I am, the more ticklish I am and the more fun it is.

either

beg, but secretly want them to keep going

not opposed, but like to see too

most certainly. nothing is hotter.

"stoohahaHAHAHAP!

"don't.you.dare."

"cut it ooouuuhahahahaat!"

sexy. aroused. on fire.

sexy, anxious, excited, incredibly turned on

anxious

could cum right there.

so lucky but exhausted

speechless

I wish.

After you have have been reduced to a ticklish mass of jelly, and are so exhausted, would you enjoy it if your ler carried you to a bed and snuggled with you (no sex)?[/QUOTE]
nothing would be more perfect.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back