• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Banter Thread 4

Sammi-chan said:
I think you're spokesperson got into William Shatner's toupee drawer. :p

ever see the episode of Robot Chicken, where his toupee is actually a super secret agent at night and saves the day? it's sweet.

BigNorm said:
ever see the episode of Robot Chicken, where his toupee is actually a super secret agent at night and saves the day? it's sweet.

I'd heard about that one, but never saw it. u_u

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Yeah, if we're doing it strictly because of tradition, then I will have come up with a thread of my own. I still may and it will mop the floor with who wants anime chicks AND random banter?

Don't believe me? Allow my spokesperson on the left and my henchman on the right to convince you!

Serious business, people!

SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Blasphemy!!! You're thread will not triumph over the neither (well, unless it's REALLY good, but it's unlikely)! I shall see to that..

Don't believe me? Allow my spokesperson AND henchman to convince you!

And just so you know, he can BUY both your spokesperson and your henchman. So yeah, take that! :p

Attachments

• TrumpDog.jpg
    TrumpDog.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Bah! They'll all fall to the power of Kitler!

Attachments

• kitler8.jpg
    kitler8.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 11
Excess said:
Blasphemy!!! You're thread will not triumph over the neither (well, unless it's REALLY good, but it's unlikely)! I shall see to that..

Don't believe me? Allow my spokesperson AND henchman to convince you!

And just so you know, he can BUY both your spokesperson and your henchman. So yeah, take that! :p

"When you let the enemy think hes in charge its easy."

Don't underestimate my men. I also have a secret weopon, while I'll upload later.

Sammi-chan said:
Bah! They'll all fall to the power of Kitler!

Well, I know when I'm beat. Hail Kitler! :laughing:

Bwahahaha! Together, Kitler and I shall rule the world!

bah! steroid dog ownz your bones!

Attachments

• 1112460315067.jpg
    1112460315067.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 17
Ok... that's just freaking scary. I'm gonna have nightmares about needle-wielding psycho dogs.

Sammi-chan said:
Ok... that's just freaking scary. I'm gonna have nightmares about needle-wielding psycho dogs.

Funny, I'd think Kitler would be much more frightening than any needle-wielding psycho dogs.

Excess said:
Funny, I'd think Kitler would be much more frightening than any needle-wielding psycho dogs.

Well, when you've got a phobia of needles...

But that's the phrase you all were going for...unless you were hailing the cat for some sort of transportation reason. XP

Sammi-chan said:
Well, when you've got a phobia of needles...

I used to have a phobia of needles. Its not so much the needles, its the actual act of being stuck by them. The sensation of them piercing your skin and whatnot. Sometimes it feels like they go in too far, puncture muscles or hit bone, and thats not pleasant. It doesn't entirely hurt, but its just not pleasant.

The trick is to simply not watch when you have to get an injection. I used to be afraid of letting doctors draw blood into a vile, since you could see your blood leaving your body and swirling into the tube and into the vile. But its really just the initial pinch that you feel and then you hardly realize blood is even leaving your body.

Its the same with needles after a while. That inital pinch is pretty much it, unless they screw up, go in too far, or whatever.

nessonite said:
But that's the phrase you all were going for...unless you were hailing the cat for some sort of transportation reason. XP

If these animals of ours are spokespersons, henchmen, drug-inducing psychos, and little hitlers I see no reason why they can't be cab drivers. XD

Vladislaus Dracula said:
If these animals of ours are spokespersons, henchmen, drug-inducing psychos, and little hitlers I see no reason why they can't be cab drivers. XD
Ok, now that's got me picturing Kitler driving a taxi through Seattle or New York or something. Hail! Hail!

Sockstickler said:
Ok, now that's got me picturing Kitler driving a taxi through Seattle or New York or something. Hail! Hail!

Someone should draw a picture of that. I nominate Senshi.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
I used to have a phobia of needles. Its not so much the needles, its the actual act of being stuck by them. The sensation of them piercing your skin and whatnot. Sometimes it feels like they go in too far, puncture muscles or hit bone, and thats not pleasant. It doesn't entirely hurt, but its just not pleasant.

The trick is to simply not watch when you have to get an injection. I used to be afraid of letting doctors draw blood into a vile, since you could see your blood leaving your body and swirling into the tube and into the vile. But its really just the initial pinch that you feel and then you hardly realize blood is even leaving your body.

Its the same with needles after a while. That inital pinch is pretty much it, unless they screw up, go in too far, or whatever.

I dunno what it is with me. Just the sight of the things is usually enough to freak me out. Seeing them in use has a good chance of making me faint. I remember when I saw Resident Evil in the theater. I was enjoying myself until the very end where she's in that hospital room with all the needles in her. My head was swimming until I got out of the theater, where I actually fainted. o_O So yeah... needles and I don't get along. Though I'm finally starting to get better at dealing with them.

No thank you :) . The idea is te old one is shut off, and this one gives a fresh start :) .

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back