• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

This is our latest clip, click on the banner below to find out how to get it. She was a French tourist who gave me a long quizzical look, then scrunched and wriggled her cute little feet!

Wow, this one blew me away. Reading a book about living off the grid which obviously excited/intrigued her as she rubbed her gorgeous shapely feet together like she was trying to start a fire! Seems evident that she has very sensitive feet for her to have lay there and rubbed her feet together for a solid 25 minutes. I shot about ten minutes of good video of that as my new, "advanced" camcorder has been giving me all sorts of headaches. Anyway, man are her feet beautiful. I find this completely hypnotic.

Three clips available now on my store, here are three preview caps.

A shoot from long ago, a tallish and very pretty Korean girl who after about three minutes saw I was shooting footage of the bottoms of her roughly size 9 bare feet (see image) and then moved her soles so that they blocked her face. Clip of highlights has been uploaded to my webstore, clink on my banner to see more.

I'm on a bit of a tear lately. ;) Here's the latest one, a little Manhattan rich girl. Read more about her on the webstore, click my banner.

This cutie ate her salad and discreetly peeked at me as I filmed her during a public concert. Just look at those soles! Clip available now, click my banner to get it.

Newest clip, click on my banner to see more.

She was a Japanese tourist who lay on the grass with her friend and had her feet propped up on a chair. She was a beautiful little thing so I went over and began filming her feet, and she and her friend clearly thought that was hilarious, as there was much giggling and she stuck her feet up higher and wriggled them all around. She had a camera that looked like an old audio cassette, and she used it to take many pictures of her feet, and me taking pictures of her feet. An adorable girl with extremely cute little feet she was waving at me for about a half hour -- I edited all that raw footage down to about thirteen minutes.

Here's the latest clip added to my store, click my banner below to go to the store.

It's a huge fave from 2005, this very pretty blonde actress ran her lines on a gorgeous day in the park, her flops off, her size 10 feet up and emoting as much as she was! As she read her conflict scene (she was supposed to be very angry and yelling at someone, it's clear), her big feet wriggled, swayed, scrunched all around, and she regularly swept her bare sole on her right foot against the toes on her left, which is very cute. A dauntless performer, she didn't seem to mind the private audience she had and sometimes even played to me a little, as a real pro would. I've been doing this for almost 20 years but this is one of the few segments that thrills me as much as it did when I first shot it. She is really lovely, very sweet, and her feet are big and high arched, with beautiful toe taper and wrinkles on top of wrinkles. Even her big toe pad wrinkles now and then! Her soles seemed very dry too, which I love, as it's been my personal experience that dry soles are more sensitive and ticklish.

God do I adore this woman. So much so in fact that when I tried to whittle this half hour of bliss dow,n I was unable to go any further after reluctantly removing some stuff from the first three or four minutes (footage largely blocked by the seat back), but otherwise I am just way to attached to the rest of the footage to remove any more of it! But I realize that a 25 minute clips is a big DL and a real investment so I chopped it up into four parts to make it more managable.

Here are some caps but her big feet were so active that it's not really possible to show examples of everything. I also loved her sly glances down at the cam now and then, so cute. Definitely a star in my book!

Newest segment available on my store, click my banner to get. This lady has what I think are my favorite soles I've ever photographed. Sadly she wore a skirt and I ignored my usual rule about not shooting segments with women in short skirts, as I was driven to boldness by the almost impossible gorgeousness of the bottoms of her feet (my opinion of course). So I got some stuff, shall we say, that I did not intend to get, and I was careful to edit it out, and in so doing I had to cut out a little bit of her lower foot at times. But still, despite that ... dude.

I keep hoping I see her back on the lawn this fall, in slacks.....

Newest segment available on my store, click my banner to get. This lady has what I think are my favorite soles I've ever photographed. Sadly she wore a skirt and I ignored my usual rule about not shooting segments with women in short skirts, as I was driven to boldness by the almost impossible gorgeousness of the bottoms of her feet (my opinion of course). So I got some stuff, shall we say, that I did not intend to get, and I was careful to edit it out, and in so doing I had to cut out a little bit of her lower foot at times. But still, despite that ... dude.

I keep hoping I see her back on the lawn this fall, in slacks.....

She has fabulous soles. :feets: Thanks for sharing the photo here. :D

My newest clip on the store, click my banner for details. Her feet were as long as the bar on the seat back!!!

Newest clip on the webstore -- a pretty blonde with a sweet smile and nice legs responds to having me videotape the rather dirty soles of her soft, shapely feet, after her husband tipped her off that I was shooting video of them!

Here's the latest clip I just added to my store -- click the banner below to see more. Classic analog segment with a cute little Chinese girl having a fairly one-way conversation with another Chinese chick who did most of the talking. Our bare-soled listener would periodically wiggle her feet around in a very appealing way, like when she looked down at the camera -- so cute! This segment never fails to get a rise out of me when I see it, as her soles are so beautifully shaped and she kept them fairly active, I can almost imagine them being tickled and her moving them around like this!

By the way, some guys have told me that it would help if you were able to see the face of the size 11 girl with her feet propped up on a soccer ball, one of my first segments (it's toward the end of the webstore). I am actually having some trouble putting my hands on the video at the moment but I was able to find this and here's an image. She was a tall and pretty blonde.

Newest clip, on my webstore (click the banner below). The footplay queen is back, and this time she's on chairs! This woman rubs her feet together like she's trying to set them on fire, then waves and writhes them aroun like she's trying to put them out! Just shot this today on the lawn but raced back to post it as it's hot.

Here's the latest segment just added to the store, click on the banner below to get it.

Shot in summer of 2001, a great segment with a pretty brunette with a nice curvy figure and beautiful soles with a bit of flop dye on them, about size 8. Shot about four and a half minutes as she tanned her sexy stuff on the Meadow and occasionally peeked down as I photographed the bottoms of her bare feet. At the end, and it's just a few seconds, she turned over and did the pose, but with her soles facing away. I zoomed in on her shapely foot tops for a second or two before heading off in search of more soles.

Newest clip added to my store, click my banner to go there.

Just your average white chick, but on this day she was anything but ....

Latest clip added -- click on my banner to go get it!

A great segment from the late 2000s -- on this brilliantly sunny day some Italians were hanging out on the lawn and in particular one cute gal had her feet propped up on the desktop (some of the chairs on the lawn have built-in desktops so people can eat and/or work). They were really up there! I was thrilled to see this as my success had been low lately, so I hustled over and sat on a chair nearby, took my camera out and began to film. She very discreetly checked me as out as I shot the video of the soles of her feet, but all pretense was lost when her friend pointed it out! They were both in hysterics, laughing and looking at this strange American making cute moviestars out of her two bare feet! And beautiful feet they were too, immaculately soft and well cared for, with brilliant red polish and gorgeous high arches, I'd say maybe size 8. She would try to go back to whatever she was doing but her friend would chirp in with another arch comment about my taping and our pretty subject would break up laughing again. At one point she even looked down the camera and held her feet up and began to model them in a way, cupping her feet and pointing her toes, holding her feet up so I could get a better look, peeking at me between her high arches! VERY funny but at the same time extremely exciting for a sole man! Eventually their husbands or boyfriends came back and the cutie thought better of the situation and put her feet down. I stayed around in case she put her feet back up, which she did very briefly for a few seconds, and I went right back to taping, which I think surprised her as the guys were back. She seems to have thought this was not good as she put her feet right back down again. I sensed she no longer thought it was cool with the guys back so I left, as I did not want to interrupt her having her feet cozy and propped up. She in fact put her feet back up for a minute or two after I stopped shooting, but not for very much longer. The longest time her feet were up on that desk top was when the guys were not around and she knew I was filming the bottoms of her feet! A really adorable segment overall, a rare one with more interaction than usual, and such cute responses.

Preview caps:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back