• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red!!! You Ok?

qjakal

1st Level Indigo Feather
Britain's Medical Research Council reported that British men's sperm counts continued to drop, probably because of exposure to industrial pollutants, and are now proportionately about one-third the level of hamsters' sperm counts (March). [The Independent (London), 3-19-02]
------------------------------------------------------------------

Red, I hope you have a few stashed away...poor little blighters, they never had a chance!! ;) Q

Not to worry Q........

Red was part of a secret experiment......and the results..........

<center>
sperms
</center>

On a related topic....................

Sperm1

Ven

we can only hope that the picture of super sperm there is an actually size picture of the sperm...((((ouch)))))

that would explain some of red's post though..heh j/k

:idunno: :p :wow:
HEheheheheheehhHAhahahaah

Bite your tongue, Joby. Bite your tongue...*giggle*

BTW, Q, it's good to see you thinking about Red's sperm. d'OH!

Well....

I was more concerned about his already fragile mental state, to be honest, Joby.....guess you can take over worrying now though, hmmm?:p Q

TOUCHE` Le Jakal~! ;)

I've been "worried" about the Indian since the day I met him...
hehe
Joby..thinking it's funny that he hasn't chimed in yet!

Recovering...

He's still recovering from that last thread I stuffed him on...the one with his favorite song...lol!:p Q

and are now proportionately about one-third the level of hamsters' sperm counts

I wanna know who the lucky bastard is who got to spend a good chunk of his life getting a biology degree at college, only to end up beating off hamsters and counting what they find...:sowrong:

The Life Of A Hamster

It's all part of being a professional...you start with insects, eventually work your way up to hamsters and if you're dedicated, perhaps you get to farm animals before retirement? The whole thing is a bit bizarre...lol. :p Q

Self important statement (please read)

So whats this all about then? these are very serious allegations indeed!! I understand there are reservations being expressed regarding the effeciency of my population paste.

I can assure you all that my baby glue is in fine fettle and i will take a dim view of any further derogatry suggestions that my knob snot is anything other than in 100% working order.

I am shocked that people who i thought were my freinds should make assertions of this nature about my cock porridge, when it comes to making a womens face look like a plasterers radio my bollock jockies are as good as any in the business.

So in future please think more carefully before making statements of this sort about my man fat.

Damn...

So it's true, hmmm? Sorry to hear that red...but you have fallen into the 'ol "methinks thou dost protest too much" syndrome and thereby have admitted the premise! Try boxer shorts and eat lots of yogurt! You British guys......all that smooth suave charm masking your potential problems! Hi, btw, was wondering where you got yourself to lately...;) Q

Indy, I think that was the MOST american confusing use of British slang ever! Congratulations man! LOL

Oh and by the way Q, I hate boxer shorts because there is no snugness about them. No "cushioning" in the middle. You have to hang down one side or the other. Last I was wearing them in the office, I went to sit on the corner of a desk and crushed my knackers!

It wasn't till 20 minutes had elapsed that I could tell my workmates why I'd jumped 10 feet in the air and rolled around screaming, on the floor. They told me afterwards they thought it was a new kind of dance, or a sponsored epileptic fit. :confused:

:eek:
I couldn't resist commenting initially, but I realize now that this is where the lady in me does the following:

Curtsey
Kiss
Wave

Joby

Just remember Red...........

It was I who expressed the contrary view in this case..as I told Q that you were fine and in proper form....

Ven

JoBelle said:
:eek:
I couldn't resist commenting initially, but I realize now that this is where the lady in me does the following:

Curtsey
Kiss
Wave

Joby

LOL Sorry Jo. The "earthy" side of me came out then. :devil:

Re: I missed one..........

red indian said:
I missed one. Baby gravy.

You only remembered it because I told you you'd forgotten it, you bloody cheat!:D :D :D Now that reminds me of a scene from the Young Ones. LMAO

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back