• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Relaxation

Meditate.

When things get too rough or stressful...I like to take a step back...breath in and wash it off my shoulders. Life is too short to allow it to clutter up your days :)

Sit down, read a book, maybe play a game. If I have the time I might do some painting.

Making 40 or 50 posts in the Silly Stuff Forum relaxes me greatly. :D

Depends. If its cold or raining (or both) I'll put on some soft classical or jazz music and read, or watch one of the classic films in my modest little film library. If the weather allows, I might take a book to one of the obscure little parks I know about. At one, I can sit at a picnic table under a tree, read, and watch the Colorado River flow lazily by. A drive though the beautiful Hill Country also helps.

Watching NCIS. Lots of it.

Doing an audio Hebrew lesson while I relax in a bubble bath.

Listening to Israeli radio while I study.

Making to-do lists.

Cleaning my house.

Lately, it's been playing Final Fantasy VIII on my computer (I didn't think a PSX emulator would work. Glad I was wrong! :D ). Sometimes, I'll read a book or an e-book on my Kindle.

I have been struggling with stress and anxiety in recent months so have had to force myself to make relaxation time, and the thing that has helped most so far is some of the breathing exercises I have learned. There are some really good ones online. Also nothing beats a good old fashioned cuddle with the Missus :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back