• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request thread contest

Umojar

TMF Master
I did one for ATF, so I figure I'll do one here too. The basic idea is that you post whatever character(cartoon, anime... whatever) or person from this forum you want me to draw to post in the tk art section. Whoever gets the most votes I'll draw.

Now, to keep it different from the other one, let's do the voting through pm's. To keep it easy for me to see, post the name of the person/character in the title and whatever they're from, if there's room. Inside the pm, you can post pics of the character, especially if it's from anime. Chances are if the anime isn't on Cartoon network I won't know what the hell it is. You can also put suggestions of what you want me to have in the drawing too. Post any questions you have here. Vote only once please.

Requests are now open!

Edit: things I remembered. I'm only keeping this up for about a week or so. This isn't going as well as I'd figured... so, I dunno what to do here. I guess I'll just wait and see how this plays out.

Last edited:
my vote's for the talented Sammi having her bare soles tickled with feathers :D

i'm sure she would accept the offer, but i'll ask to be certain. and thank you for taking requests!

Hmm... I'm game. n_n Though I would've thought you'd be tired of me by now. :p

Sammi-chan said:
Tired of you? Ridiculous. I'll second that vote.:)

*puts on a fake mustache and glasses*

ahem... Fouth

Sammi-chan said:

That'll never happen, I guarantee. Well, I'm low on time and this forum isn't really active, so I guess it's decided. Congrats Sammi, you're at my mercy now. :cool:

Well, I'm definitely flattered that you guys like seeing me that much. n_n;; Though I'm betting the forum would be more active if it wasn't down all the time. But thanks. I look forward to seeing what you create.

hip hip hooray!!!! man, i'm i the man or what! thanks Umojar! i really can't wait to see her get her soft bare soles tickled with feathers in stocks. i know she really likes having her soles tickled with feathers in stocks. thanks a bunch, Umojar!

Last edited:
*walks in with mustache and glasses*

hmmmm maybe... but i do say, Sammi must be tickled. Huzzah!

Sammi-chan said:
So let it be done...

Our fealess leader has spoken, so shall it be done :D

Sammi-chan said:
... Wait a minute!! >_>

what's said is written in stone, can't be changed, sorry. just gonna have to bear with Umojar's tickling :p

As always, my request is... April o'Neill! The Mona Lisa of tickling! :D Would be great to see an interpretation of this scene in you style! ;)

BigNorm said:
Our fealess leader has spoken, so shall it be done :D

what's said is written in stone, can't be changed, sorry. just gonna have to bear with Umojar's tickling :p
*Sets stone on scanner and scans it into computer just for safekeeping*

I request a big red brick being tickled. =D

...However, I have heard rumors by some strange people that bricks aren't all that ticklish. So I guess i'll change my vote to...Sammi. =P

Although, I might change my mind. There are just too many adorable members on here as well as lots of adorable anime characters. Dammit, Umojar. You made me think again. If my brain malfunctions and blows up, i'm blaming you. =(

Seriously though, I really appreciate you doing this for us. I've seen some of your work and you seem like a talented artist to me. So kudos to you. You win a cookie. =D

By the way, a big welcome to the guy with the moustache and glasses. I hope you do have a good time here at TT.

If you're brain blows up, I probably was to blame. I tend to do that.

Umojar said:
If you're brain blows up, I probably was to blame. I tend to do that.

believe it. i'm still searching for half of mine

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back