• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rest in Peace President George-H.W. Bush

I just awakened and saw this.

President George HW Bush had a wonderful life.

War Veteran, Congressman, CIA Chief, Vice President, President.

Husband, Father, and Grandfather.

President Bush was a loving family man, and served his country honorably, in so many ways.

Rest In Peace, President Bush.

Between his service in WW II, the vice presidency, presidency, plus his work with former President Bill Clinton on so many projects, Mr. Bush led a full life in his 94 years. His life rose above so much more than politics.

Condolences to the Bush family at this time. Rest in peace Mr. Bush.

Barbershopman

I rarely ever agreed with his politics but he was a good man. I am glad he will no longer suffer and can now join his wife of 73 years in the great beyond

I'll say this, off the top of my head:

As chief of CIA, his tenure was impeccable.

As a president, he was so-so. Not bad, but not good either. Should have paid more attention to the economy, as Bill Clinton graciously pointed out for him :D

He raised George W., who was a terrible president, possibly the worst this country ever had. And Jeb was a terrible candidate :facepalm:

He was über cool. I never heard of anyone else capable of parachute jumping after 90 years old just for the fun of it :cool:

He was also a smart, educated man.

May he rest in peace.

My only thoughts about President George HW Bush today are from a personal note.

When I heard he passed away.. my thought was.

Very sad for his family. I feel badly for his children and grandchildren.

Then I thought.

The man has to be respected, for his.. many decades of public service to the US, and around the world, regardless of "political views"

There will probably never again be a political dynasty like the one President Bush created.

Two presidents, a Governor.

Not to mention all of the other public offices President Bush held, and his many years of public service.

I highly respect the work he did, and the legacy he left, for himself, and his family.

Regardless of political views.

George H. W. Bush was a horrendous person who was, not only a war criminal, but established despicable policies we are still suffering from. This video has a good rundown of most of the horrific things he's done. Piker only touches slightly on the Panama Invasion, but I suggest you watch the Oscar-winning documentary, The Panama Deception on how he ordered the invasion of a country and killed thousands of innocent lives just before Christmas to get a two-bit dictator he himself installed on the CIA payroll. He can fry crispy in Hell. https://youtu.be/PKMXG70vbkk

I'll say this, off the top of my head:

As chief of CIA, his tenure was impeccable.

As a president, he was so-so. Not bad, but not good either. Should have paid more attention to the economy, as Bill Clinton graciously pointed out for him :D

He raised George W., who was a terrible president, possibly the worst this country ever had. And Jeb was a terrible candidate :facepalm:

He was über cool. I never heard of anyone else capable of parachute jumping after 90 years old just for the fun of it :cool:

He was also a smart, educated man.

May he rest in peace.

George H. W. Bush was a horrendous person who was, not only a war criminal, but established despicable policies we are still suffering from. This video has a good rundown of most of the horrific things he's done. Piker only touches slightly on the Panama Invasion, but I suggest you watch the Oscar-winning documentary, The Panama Deception on how he ordered the invasion of a country and killed thousands of innocent lives just before Christmas to get a two-bit dictator he himself installed on the CIA payroll. He can fry crispy in Hell. https://youtu.be/PKMXG70vbkk

I would urge you both to have a bit better character and delete or edit your posts. Create a separate thread if you feel the need.

This is not the place and it is a bad reflection on you as humans.

To the topic at hand, I've been very interested in learning things about Bush Sr. that I hadn't known previously. It's been very heartwarming reading some of his letters to Barbara while he was in WW2 or to presidents that came after him. I bawled watching Bob Dole salute him and hearing his son eulogize him.

I'll admit that I have not watched the whole funeral. Just parts of it.

The Bob Dole tribute was very moving.

To see the 95 year old Dole struggle out of his wheelchair, to salute President Bush, was an extremely poignant moment in the tribute to President George HW Bush.

My view, whether one agreed, or disagreed, with President Bush, or Senator Dole.

Both men gave decades of public service to the United States,

That alone has to be respected.

I'll admit that I have not watched the whole funeral. Just parts of it.

The Bob Dole tribute was very moving.

To see the 95 year old Dole struggle out of his wheelchair, to salute President Bush, was an extremely moving moment in the tribute to President George HW Bush.

My view, whether one agreed, or disagreed, with President Bush, or Senator Dole.

Both men gave decades of public service to the United States,

That alone has to be respected.

I agree. Using this thread to air whatever bullshit you felt over 20 years ago is akin to the Westboro Baptist Church protesting soldier funerals. Incendiary, repugnant, and stupid. Save it.

Something else comes to mind.

While what I'm about to say is.., "Semi political"

It is also a compliment to President George HW Bush and his family, so hopefully it should be okay to post.

How many people can say.

"I was President, Vice President, CIA Director, and Congressman"

How many people can say.

My son followed the man who followed me, into the Presidency.

How many people can say.

"I have two sons who were governors".

How many people can say.

"My father was Senator"

Only one man could say that.

President George HW Bush.

For those reasons alone.

President George HW Bush and his family, have to be respected.

Its been an incredible, poignant, and beautiful week of services for Him. R.I.P George H.W Bush.

I came across a photo of all of the living presidents sitting inside at the service.

Obama looked, very reflective.

Trump looked, extremely somber.

Bill Clinton almost looked like he was fighting back tears, and was ready to cry.

George W Bush, while I'm sure he is mourning terribly inside.

He looked like through the tears he seemed to be fighting back/

President George W Bush also had a look of pride on his face.

I'm sure he is proud, of his relationship with his father.

As well as what both of them accomplished in their lives, having been President of the United States.

All of those people, belong to an exclusive position, having been President of the United States.

That is a scenario, which only those men, have accomplished.

To people that are criticizing a former president who just died, save it for a different forum or just remove your posts from here. Do you really want reactions on here of videos that show all the bad stuff that Clinton or Obama or Carter did?? No you wouldn't, because that doesn't fit your narrative. And really, Young Turks? Biased much? So either pay your respects or shut the fuck up.

Agreed, Ticxaler.

I just watched the eulogy that President George W Bush gave for President George HW Bush.

George W described George HW, George HW's character , as a husband, father, grandfather, great grandfather, and human being.

For those who have not seen the eulogy.

President George W Bush cried openly at the conclusion.

I'm sure discussing his father, brought back memories, of the good human being that George HW Bush was, and of his relationships with George W Bush, of George HW with his other family, and friends, and as a public servant.

Hopefully, the memories, of the special times that George W Bush spent with his father, and the rest of his family, will help aid the family in coping with their grief at this difficult time for them.

I saw about half of the service for GHWB today, in bits and pieces. Of the parts of the eulogies I heard, it brought back memories of the the GOOD things he did as a one-term President (and while VP, and...), which some of the current crop are trying to diminish or get rid of completely. As many have said, job well done George H.W. May you now rest in peace with your wife and daughter.

I agree. Using this thread to air whatever bullshit you felt over 20 years ago is akin to the Westboro Baptist Church protesting soldier funerals. Incendiary, repugnant, and stupid. Save it.

1) I've lost friends and acquaintances over 20 years ago, because of the neglect of Reagan and Bush to the first AIDS crisis. Ever have friends and loved ones die well before their times, because of a horrendous and brutal disease with leaders who did not give a shit? Why do you think ACT-UP began? What I felt for 20 years plus is not "bullshit," so YOU save it.

2) Comparing the exposure of the truth about what Bush did to Westboro Baptist Church rantings is itself incredibly disgusting, because they don't approach anything with truth. Only lies and vitriol. Find better comparisons.

3) Obviously, your biggest concern is honoring the dead when they've only just passed on. Has anyone done that with the thousands of Panamanians or Iraqis dead? Waiting. And how long should I "save it" for? Until the media gets it wrong, like they did about Nancy Reagan's "commitment" to combating AIDS--a horrendous lie that got aired immediately after she died, because honor?

Please spare me. You can have my response deleted but the truth doesn't get erased. Spare me.

kucheeku - I do have some comments on your comments, but, open a new thread. You aren't as old as me, and I see what good he did (no President was perfect). Drop it from here. Some day you (and I too) will pass how will you be remembered? ...........

Last edited:
1) I've lost friends and acquaintances over 20 years ago, because of the neglect of Reagan and Bush to the first AIDS crisis. Ever have friends and loved ones die well before their times, because of a horrendous and brutal disease with leaders who did not give a shit? Why do you think ACT-UP began? What I felt for 20 years plus is not "bullshit," so YOU save it.

2) Comparing the exposure of the truth about what Bush did to Westboro Baptist Church rantings is itself incredibly disgusting, because they don't approach anything with truth. Only lies and vitriol. Find better comparisons.

3) Obviously, your biggest concern is honoring the dead when they've only just passed on. Has anyone done that with the thousands of Panamanians or Iraqis dead? Waiting. And how long should I "save it" for? Until the media gets it wrong, like they did about Nancy Reagan's "commitment" to combating AIDS--a horrendous lie that got aired immediately after she died, because honor?

Please spare me. You can have my response deleted but the truth doesn't get erased. Spare me.

I completely understand your stance. I grew up hating him BECAUSE of his stance on this in what I consider Genocide looking back. And yet, I decided to watch and listen to everything about his life. For knowledge. You can, but shoulden't discredit the good things he actually did. The American Disabilities Act for one.

Rather than list them for you I think you know the way to Wikipedia.

But... what I feel and know for myself on what is morally and ethically right in this world... kucheeku should be allowed to express his feelings of anger. That's also part of grieving. I wasn't going to celebrate and had no intention to. But I decided to give him a chance to prove to me he is worth mourning over, in some way... and he actually is imho. But certainly not on this issue. I'll never forget that. Ever.

For the rest of you and to hopefully put this issue to rest. I highly encourage people to watch "Liftetime Companions". And "The Ryan White Story".

Kucheeku... sometimes bad things have to happen... to get to where we are now. I had to lie to make sure I was with my Giirlfriend who died from Leukemia. "She's my Aunt". Just to make sure I was there. I didn't have to time to care about laws. Or abide them. I just did what I had to. No cure still yet... but for HIV... look where we are now. Good people have to die sometimes for permanent change. And skirt around to endure. The most painful lessons I was forced to learn.

To be kind and let others grieve, maybe not in the way you would want them to... is still necessary and humane.

Now, I'm a Progressive. But if you think interrupting a mourning thread will let people in enough to the issues you care about... to listen to the past, present, and future of your facts, and friends... be mindful that anyone (and has..) can walk into a thread and do the same to them and you. This is why the term "snowflake" keeps on being written and said. Lead by example. This is not it. But thank you for the reminder regardless. I hear you. <3

He IS DEAD now... he got what was coming to him in this regard. Yes? What else can you say at this point that would correct the past to bring your friends back. His family can't bring him back either now.

Remembrance absolutely. Walking on someone's grave (Or showing people other's graves) in front of people who like I, found reasons to respect him in front of us... despite my still present feelings, is misplacing your anger to fight. Even though you want to remind us of the darkside of him. Which is a good thing. I get it. And venting of course is right and good. Just... please... <3

Ok I need more coffee now lol.

Last edited:
Before I do... this funeral was also cathartic for me in a big way. I've lost most all of my family and there were no funerals. (Except for my Father and Great Grandmother.) I also grew up Catholic. I don't practice organized religion. But, somehow after everything with this Trump mess... so much was about what it means to be a better person was said. That for me, was wonderful. And I was proud to see the Military present a Presidential funeral. I have never watched one before. So... for the first time in a long time I've been proud of my country. For those in service.

(And omg those uniforms were hot... just sayin' lol. See I found something else good for our country here lol.) ;)

You think you posting your shit in this thread makes a difference? That your posting here makes you some kind of truth hero? That your anecdotes changed a single mind that read them?

SPARE me, youre on a tickle forum named kucheeku. If you give a shit, do something that matters.

Last edited:
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back