• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roleplaying an actual online chat/email thread

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
I've never really been into online "roleplaying" where you're telling the person where you're tickling them and they're writing "hahaha".

But recently I've been thinking about the idea of roleplaying an actual online chat or email thread about tickling. Bringing up tickling in a chat with someone I actually know is something I've always really enjoyed.

Some examples:
Someone plays the role of my girlfriend's sister, I play myself. In the chat, I manage to bring up the subject of how ticklish my girlfriend is. Her sister then shares all sorts of stories about my gf being tickled over the years, even reveal secret ways to torture her that I never knew about. She also reveals how ticklish she herself is...

Someone plays the role of an old high school friend who I witnessed being tickled really intensely once. I bring up the story as we chat and she relives the experience, talking about each little detail, what spots tickled the most, and what was going through her mind.

Someone plays the role of a good friend of mine who just got back from getting a pedicure. She tells me about the story, how ticklish it was, her reactions, step by step.

Theoretically, if the other person wasn't interested in playing these roles, in her mind, she could play herself while pretending I was the old friend, etc...

I'm really curious if anyone has tried this before, or has other scenario ideas.

Haven't tried this particular form of role play, but I have RP'd once before. Pretty fun if you ask me.

I love the idea of this. I've never done any of these, but I'd LOVE to with someone I trust. :)

I love the idea of this. I've never done any of these, but I'd LOVE to with someone I trust. :)

I'm psyched you like the idea. I'm excited about it - just came up with it and it's exactly the kind of thing I would lovvvve.

I'm curious what it is about it that you like...

and if you have a favorite of those scenarios....or any ideas of your own :)

(and how come you can't receive private messages?)

Don't hide behind your keyboard.

If you are single get out into the world and find an honest way to do it for real, or you are cheating yourself.

If you are in a relationship, that's the person to whom you should be revealing your desires, otherwise you are cheating yourself AND cheating on her.

I appreciate the feedback, Libertine.

I'll be totally upfront that it's really a question I'm working with right now and exploring: given that I'm in a relationship, what does my TMF activity look like and what's okay and what's not. I do know that because my girlfriend isn't into tickling, I really appreciate being able to talk about it and explore topics with people who are.

In some sense, these fantasies I just posted about may remain fantasies forever. I've also thought about doing - and really hope to - the roleplay chat with my girlfriend herself. The chat aspect for me isn't so much about hiding, there's just something about talking about it that I love - and chat is one way that I've done that over time. So when I get the confidence and the timing is right to bring it up with my gf - I'd like to try this chat with her - maybe pretending we're just friends who haven't gotten to know each other well yet or something like that...that kind of idea I really like. I'd also love for her to play the role of her sister and act out roleplay #1 described.

I get your point that engaging in a roleplay with someone else isn't necessarily appropriate. It's an interesting twist though, if my gf is actually the subject of the chat - and she's in my mind - let's say, sometime if she's out of town.

I don't know...I'd be curious to hear what others think. I've posted about the significant other question before, but always curious to get people's different takes and experience with that too.

My view is if you're experiencing sexual pleasure with someone else, even if you're thinking of your girlfriend, it's cheating. That's my view. Maybe your girlfriend would have a different thought on it.

Good luck with chatting about it to her. I hope she can get into it with you. :)

My view is if you're experiencing sexual pleasure with someone else, even if you're thinking of your girlfriend, it's cheating. That's my view. Maybe your girlfriend would have a different thought on it.

Good luck with chatting about it to her. I hope she can get into it with you. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree

If anyone is interested in exploring this kind of game - basically, a simulated or fictional chat or email thread, send me a message. Not even to necessarily do it - but I'm really curious to develop this idea further and also to know if it's appealing to others! :)

I've never really been into online "roleplaying" where you're telling the person where you're tickling them and they're writing "hahaha".

But recently I've been thinking about the idea of roleplaying an actual online chat or email thread about tickling. Bringing up tickling in a chat with someone I actually know is something I've always really enjoyed.

Some examples:
Someone plays the role of my girlfriend's sister, I play myself. In the chat, I manage to bring up the subject of how ticklish my girlfriend is. Her sister then shares all sorts of stories about my gf being tickled over the years, even reveal secret ways to torture her that I never knew about. She also reveals how ticklish she herself is...

Someone plays the role of an old high school friend who I witnessed being tickled really intensely once. I bring up the story as we chat and she relives the experience, talking about each little detail, what spots tickled the most, and what was going through her mind.

Someone plays the role of a good friend of mine who just got back from getting a pedicure. She tells me about the story, how ticklish it was, her reactions, step by step.

Theoretically, if the other person wasn't interested in playing these roles, in her mind, she could play herself while pretending I was the old friend, etc...

I'm really curious if anyone has tried this before, or has other scenario ideas.

I enjoy roleplaying both online and in person. I have enjoyed both. It all depends on what each person is looking for.

*I put on my cloak and wizard hat*

I was going to say that!

25545_photo_yao-ming-meme1.jpg

cyber tickling can be fun (its been a turn on in the past) but just as in real life I set boundaries, if they aren't willing to play by the rules, I'll drop out.

cyber tickling can be fun (its been a turn on in the past) but just as in real life I set boundaries, if they aren't willing to play by the rules, I'll drop out.

=======================================================

thats how it should be - LOVE this pic of you:):):):):)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back