• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roughing The Quarterback (Poser Art - fff/m)

Hahathna

TMF Master
Been working on some new tickle renders and this one kinda popped into my mind. I don't do a lot of /m pieces, but I had fun working on it. It was rendered in Poser 7 using the Aiko 3 and Hiro 3 models by Daz3d.

Hahathna

Attachments

• RoughingtheQB.jpg
    RoughingtheQB.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 1,177
Fun.

Say word if you would like to hear pointless tech commentary on models.

;)

The page of the play book that even the coach doesn't know about....

::huddle:: "now...Rib Foot QB Reversal...break..."

"Down...Set....Tickle!"

I'm not sure why Mr. Superstud is griping... hours of sensual stimulation with three dewy-eyed dream girls; this had to be pretty much what he had in mind when he arrived! These Poser babes look increasingly delectable with each new incarnation; the sherry-haired cutie delivering the "backfield in motion" is particularly luscious!

I'm not sure why Mr. Superstud is griping... hours of sensual stimulation with three dewy-eyed dream girls; this had to be pretty much what he had in mind when he arrived! These Poser babes look increasingly delectable with each new incarnation; the sherry-haired cutie delivering the "backfield in motion" is particularly luscious!

LBH... you're responses are always a treat to read! I'm thinking those three young ladies need to learn that while tying and tickle torturing people all night long is fun... it certainly isn't polite! And the only way to teach them is by letting them endure a nice long dose of revenge!

Thanks Hahathna! Can't wait to see the revenge picture! Three gorgeous cheerleaders, tickled to tears... the stuff male dreams are made of!

Oh awesome... I've been hoping for new f/m artwork from you! Great stuff! :D

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back