• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Say a prayer for Venray

Oh shit, that has to be painful! :eek: Like everyone else, I wish Ray a full and speedy recovery. The man has been a good friend to all on the TMF, myself included. Get well ASAP, my friend!

Both ankles?! I've heard of the need to put your feet up, but isn't this a little extreme? ;)

Seriously, though - I wish you a speedy recovery, Ray. ((HUGS)) to you & Tracy. :twohugs:

Ray Ray Ray! What did you go and do that for? :(

Please get well soon. I miss you already! I agree with Annie. This isn't supposed to happen to you.

If you get back soon, I'll give you a special surprise! PM me and I'll give it to you firstest.

I love you, old man. Keep them old bones in check!

:redheart::redheart::redheart::twohugs:

Damn, two broken ankles. that sucks big time, but you should be up and around in 3 to 4 months. j/k, im sure youll be back to jogging in no time. :wavingguy

Sonovabitch! I just got home to see this and I feel really bad for you Ray. Both ankles? FUCK! Just remember there are many people who care for you around here and are sending their thoughts and prayers to you. You and Tracey have my number so call anytime you like and I'll do anything I can to help. Anything Bro! Like you are always telling me..... I will say to you.

I love you, bro!

Man that sucks to have both of them broke :( I don't wish that kind of pain on anyone at all My prayers for a painless recovery :wavingguy

Ray Ray Ray why did you go and do something like that... I am the only one allowed to get hurt with broken bones around here... Dude what you will do for attention from nurses.. if you wanted me to come visit and give ya sponge bath all ya had to do was call for you do have my phone number...

seriously. if you need anything or to just talk . .. that goes for you as well tracy.. give me a call ya got my number....

Loves ya both Bunches,
~Lisa

Last edited:
Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery my good friend. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon we all need you buddy. :wub:

Just think Ray, if all the female 'lees decide to come after you now.......you can't run away! (not that you would regardless)

Love you, bro..............get better soon, we need to catch up on some "Torchwood".

Drew:wavingguy

OMG!! How awful!! I wish you a full and speedy recovery, Ray, and hopefully as painless as possible!!

Hang in there, sweetie!!

opossuma4df8.jpg

Update

I just talked to Tracy. They ended up doing surgery on both ankles. All went well. He's in recovery now...a plate in one foot and 2 screws in the other. He'll now be setting off alarms in airports as well as with the ladies. :eek: We just have to watch that we don't piss him off from now on. Getting kicked in the arse by someone with a metal plate might hurt...even if he IS an old man.

Phone status update... No cell use allowed in the room.

I just talked to Tracy. They ended up doing surgery on both ankles. All went well. He's in recovery now...a plate in one foot and 2 screws in the other. He'll now be setting off alarms in airports as well as with the ladies. :eek: We just have to watch that we don't piss him off from now on. Getting kicked in the arse by someone with a metal plate might hurt...even if he IS an old man.

Someone get the man to a computer!!!! His offline presence isnt good for his health i tell you!!!!

on a serious note, im really glad to hear hes doing ok, and miss him greatly :)

I am glad your are recovering, I wish your recovering time would go without any problems and surrounded by your friends.
My best wishes for you.

At least the surgery went well thank God.I happen to have gotten ahold of one of the x-rays taken before the operation.

wow, best wishes from David and I...we love you Ray and are thinking of you...I should come up and give you a nice soft massage to your shoulders and ears!

Love ya

Thanks for the update Ann. Glad the surgery went well. Wishing him the speediest of recoveries. :wub:

At least the surgery went well thank God.I happen to have gotten ahold of one of the x-rays taken before the operation.

ah broken ankles, bottle up the arse, its all starting to make sense now :D

Take it from someone who has 3 screws in my left ankle He will really feel the cold now Glad the surgery went well :D

Damn!!

Geez, Ray. If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times: for cryin' out loud, get the bondage RIGHT!!!

But seriously, get well, soon. We miss your presence already.

If you need anything, you know where we are (and how to get in "touch" with us).

R

:devil:

M

:angel: ( :illogical )

Speedy recovery my friend!

Just be glad it wasn’t your wrists. Imagine being laid up and not able to type for weeks. At least now you can up your post count while enjoying all the Jell-O you can eat!

Oh yeah – and don’t drive Tracy crazy with that little bell either. :woot:

Speedy recovery my friend!

Just be glad it wasn’t your wrists. Imagine being laid up and not able to type for weeks. At least now you can up your post count while enjoying all the Jell-O you can eat!

Oh yeah – and don’t drive Tracy crazy with that little bell either. :woot:

The bells,the bells,i cant stand it anymore!

I'm SO glad to hear the surgery went well. Thanks for the updates. Please keep them coming.

Love ya Ray!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back