• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Screw this. I'm out.

this usually happens to me when i'm trying to figure out math.

The problem with me is also one of my strong points. I pride myself on being able to adapt to difficult circumstances, whether it involves work, people, or anything else. Because of this ability, I have difficulty finding the border where I need a definitive cutoff point. I can never really tell when I'm being "screwed", because I can tolerate a lot more than the average person will put up with. Many circumstances in my life, I've had people try to point out that I was being screwed over by a person or situation, and I was always confused, wondering if those people were sincere in their observations, trying to manipulate me, or were just weaker than I am in what THEY would tolerate. I've always felt myself a better judge of what I should change, yet ironically, I never have any idea of when I should take action or what actions to take.

The most significant "walk-out" decision I can think of making was to finally end my first marriage, but unfortunately I couldn't make that decision without the presence or influence of another person. This person DID point out something that gave me a tool to identify a need for change, in that sometimes one must step back and try to see ANYTHING positive about a person or situation that drew you to them/it in the first place. If that's no longer there, it's probably a good idea to leave, instead of waiting around for things to get better. The hardest part about initiating change is that you HAVE to step out of your comfort zone to adapt.

We've all had situations in our lives that are unpleasant and that we truck through for whatever reason. Maybe it's for money at a lousy job that pays well. Maybe it's holding on to a bad relationship because of whatever benefits you get from it. Or a myriad of other things.

At what point in those situations, if at any point at all, do you say "Fuck it.", throw your hands up and walk away? When do you feel is the appropriate time to cut your losses and move on? Are there any situations that are unpleasant that you would never walk away from?

When does your inner Cartman take over and say, "Screw you guys, I'm going home."?

Snail Shell

When I realize that arguing or trying to prove the reality of a situation or personal experience is futile. People listen when they want to and only when they want to and that's about the extent of it so, if they are bound and determined to be hard headed, I say let them get that hard head knocked around along life's twisting, winding, bumpy paths until they learn to look where they're going.:smokingiscool:

I have a really hard and a very difficult time "walking away" from something or "letting go" I don't enjoy and I hate "quitting" I am the kind of person that when I set my mind and heart on something I want to follow it through until I reach my goals and I want to see those goals met as soon as possible. Yes sadly I have been screwed over too many times-and I have sadly been taken advantage of in my life. Some would call me a "soft touch" used to be a "soft touch" sadly yes too many times I still am. I am tender hearted to a fault, too giving and too kind many times. I really do like to try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I give too many chances to people sadly it is a great fault of mine, try to help others and try to save others-when really it is up to the person or not -if he or she really wants to be saved-wants to "change for the better and best, " or not. I really am trying to change that only give only so few chances and that is it, but it is tough for me. Sadly I have been known to put up with quite a lot of grief and pain before I get to that final emotional breaking point-where enough is enough-last resort my heart can't take any more disappointment and pain-after a slow mental and emotional torture of anguishing what to do next , keep holding on or quit, I reach that breaking point-if things don't change, or person don't change or make attempts for the better-don't see a true change in the heart w actions and words, I throw in the towel, I hate doing so same goes for if not a person but a painful unpleasant situation-I try and try and try, over time don't see a change-I let go and throw in the towel (sadly later if really meant something to me-anguish feel the grief of the loss) hate I had to let it go. That is what happens when enough is enough for me. Once I hit that final breaking point, that is when I say screw it and cut my losses.

See it really comes to down to what kinda person you want to be known as.
Ive stuck through some of the dumbest decisions just becuz i made em in the first place.
However, when it comes to relationships I've been holding strong to the "fuck it" mentality. Which has now got me coined as a "good time guy"

Moral of the story if you've given your word or promised you'll stick it out than you better buckle down and get it done or you'll end up in a place where your word means nothing. You don't want that

I have a very hard time walking away, especially if at any point
I was determined to make it work. It's the never-say-die mentality.

Totally the same here :)

Once had a girlfriend telling me: "you know, there´s a right time for everything, even to give up"

My answer will allways be, yes! i believe there´s a time to give up, but i´d rather risk passing it then risk missing a single chance of achieving something.

I've had one job and one major relationship at different points of my life when it was crystal clear I wasn't happy. In both cases, it took the other person to end it. In the case of the job, them ending it was good because I got to collect unemployment. In both cases, I would have been involved much longer had the choice not been made for me. Maybe I need to be more assertive.

Screw this thread. I'm outta here.

( see? it's easy :D )

Lol! Now make sure you make an "I'm back" thread. :jester:

I'm with Mils on this one. Once it seems like someone will never change, that's usually the breaking point for me. I wasn't always this way. I used to spend so much time trying to make things right, sacrificing my time and sanity, whether it was for a job or a friendship or whatever. But once things become one-sided for too long, that's when I realize that it's perhaps not worth it anymore. Unless there's a really good excuse. Then ok then. But generally I don't need people in my life that cause me pain. Life is just way too short. Of course I say that and I'll probably get a phone call from someone who's hurt me in the past and make dinner plans. :facepalm:

Maybe I'm not as strong as I think I am......

I have usually been a "wait-till-the-water-runs-dry" type of person. I have considered the impact of my leaving the other person/job till the point where I'm no longer getting anything out of it, and beyond. I like to be agreeable and dependable. But for me now, things have changed significantly. I made a break from a bad situation that I spent waaay to long in, and that has shown me that I can assess a situation that's not working for me a lot sooner. I now refuse to just let something go on without recognizing its impact on me and my happiness and well-being, be it a job, friendship, relationship, etc. I trust my intuition and I stop settling because life is too short to just be okay when you can actually be happy. I know everything's not going to be perfect, but that's a slippery slope I have been on before. You start accepting something not desirable in one area, and you can easily start accepting it in a lot more areas until you're left with nothing you really want, and you aren't getting anything good out of something anymore.

Since I'm not getting anything more out of this post...I'm out...f*** it :bwahaha:.

Last edited:
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back