• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing your Wife/Girlfriend tickled by other men

TXGIGGLEE and I have attended quite a few "gatherings" in the Tickling community. She always gets tickled at these events. Quite a few times she has been "gang tickled" by 4 to 6 people at a time. It is hot to watch and also to join.

I've been involved with a few of those ticklings, both as an observer and as a participant. TXGIGGLEE is quite sensitive and Ticklerbc is always such a big help in those situations: assisting in binding her, pointing out various places that drive her wild, passing out tickle tools to willing participants. He can gague her movements and reactions so that things don't go too far, but he does indeed like seeing her pushed to that point, and we are always very willing to help with that! The events are quite lively when they are around.

What's especially nice is that, when it comes to tickling other restrained females, TXGIGGLEE and Ticklerbc are both enthusiastic and skilled tickle taskmasters as well.

My ex was extremely ticklish. Her brother and I would gang up on her, i'd pin her down and he would tickle her. This wasn't sexual, just goofing around. but when it comes to the bedroom, bondage I will never let another guy in there to tickle her. I'm also kinda against it as playful fun with regular guys, since tickling is a form of flirting and breaking the touch barrier. I would take it seriously and confront the guy. Even if i'm super close to one of my friends, but if she had a girlfriend i would never tickle her playfully out of respect for their relationship.

Seeing my GF tickled tortured by others would be my ultimate fantasy. But not by other guys. In my fantasy she would be due some form of punishment or maybe a lost bet. As a result I set up a situation where she is trapped and my helpers are too well paid pretty Asian girls. Starting in an X Frame the three of use would each have few minutes one on one to explore our ticklish victim. Then it would be gang tickling time. She would never know what hit her. I live in SE Asia so who knows it may happen one day. :)

Why is it a lot of men don't like this idea? Insecurity? Jealousy? Egotistical? Scared?Possessive?

i know I couldn't be with a man who had those qualities(Thank god my boyfriend doesn't.).

I just don't see the harm in allowing your female significant other to play with another guy. If she really truly loves you she'll come back to you every time. If she is willing to leave the guy she's with every time another Tom, Dick, or Harry does a better job play wise, then she didn't really love you and you're better off without her.

This is such a naive statement, I don't know where to begin.

First of all, I don't "allow" my significant other to do anything. She is free to live her life as she chooses. She just flat out wouldn't do it because 1) she's devoted to me, 2) it would bother me (it doesn't matter why) & that's enough for her to not do something, and 3) she knows I tickle her the best.

Second, I consider tickling to be a very intimate activity, along the same lines as kissing & almost as having sex. So, in the same way I wouldn't want her kissing anyone else, I wouldn't like her to engage in tickling with anyone else.

Lastly, I trust her & she trusts me. There is no conceivable way this scenario this could happen. She just wouldn't be comfortable letting herself be that vulnerable with anyone else; just wouldn't enjoy it.

If anyone else is happy in the relationship and okay with this fantasy, that's fine & hope everyone has fun. It's just like that for us.

Honestly if its my girl I hate it... nobody but me can tickle her. Any other female... kool.

Hmmmm No EFFING way would I respond well to another man tickling/touching my wife. Call me un-evolved, narrow minded or lame, I simply don't care. Now, if one of her girlfriends gave her an innocent tickle I'd love that. I know my wife and her handful of friends aren't into women or tickling and innocence of it is a huge turn on.

Why is it a lot of men don't like this idea? Insecurity? Jealousy? Egotistical? Scared?Possessive?

i know I couldn't be with a man who had those qualities(Thank god my boyfriend doesn't.).

I just don't see the harm in allowing your female significant other to play with another guy. If she really truly loves you she'll come back to you every time. If she is willing to leave the guy she's with every time another Tom, Dick, or Harry does a better job play wise, then she didn't really love you and you're better off without her.

I respectfully disagree. Every relationship has a different dynamic and some people prefer to keep intimacy within the confines of their relationship. There's NOTHING wrong with that Just like there's nothing wrong with taking intimacy outside the relationship if all parties are comfortable with it. But to assume that some guy is insecure because he doesn't sure your view on intimacy is wrong. Why do so many women always accuse men of being insecure? My boyfriend and I don't tickle anyone else unless its strictly playful (or the very rare occassion we've included others in our play) and neither of us are at all insecure. We just feel that for us and our relationship, its more special if intamcy is kept between the two of us. Nothing against those who do things differently though

I am absolutely delighted to see this thread tonight. I must admit, for whatever reason this seems to be one of my biggest turn ons at the moment (it hasn't always been this way at all, I go through stages with different tickling scenarios ranking as the most erotic, as I'm sure many others do). A look at my browsing history would back that up; most of my searches recently have been for mmm/f clips, where I can almost imagine the female is my girlfriend on the end of tickle torture. I hope this doesn't sound strange and I'm always confident in posting on TTF (which is a rarity, for my sins) that whatever I say will not be judged incorrectly. But yes, for whatever reason, the concept of this scenario burns in my mind as a huge turn on, and I know if I were to witness it I would feel that inexplicable mix of jealousy and excitement. I know if I was to encounter my girlfriend in such a situation, I would quiz her for hours on how it felt, what the build-up was, would it happen again etc.

Let me tell you a bit of a background. Firstly, my girlfriend does not know of my fetish. We are in a serious relationship and I have toyed with the idea many times, but I can't bring myself to do it on the basis that, though she would pretend otherwise, I think it would freak her out a little bit. She isn't a particularly sexual person, and has little sexual experience, and I just don't think she would comprehend the fetish to the degree which I would like. An ex of mine knows about the fetish, she was experienced in sex and understood the fetish completely, and handled it brilliantly, deliberately turning me on by putting her arms above her head, allowing me to tie her up and generally embracing it. My current girlfriend does not know, though if question about it I think she would be incredibly ignorant to think I do not have some interest in tickling as I talk to her about it, and do it to her, too much for it to be considered a 'normal' amount.

Secondly, sadly (or maybe luckily), as I eluded to earlier, I have no experience to call on. I have asked her about past tickling situations, and she has told me that her friends pinned her down on holiday to give her raspberries knowing that she couldn't bare them. That story delighted and interested me to indescribable levels, but sadly it is a bit of a collector's item. She once told me a story about her watching TV when her older brother and his friend wanted something else on, so they picked her up by the arms and ankles and took her out of the room, and I was praying for it to end with 'and I kicked off, so they pinned me down and tickle tortured me' but sadly it was not the case. But I constantly hope for stories of that ilk, I know they will be in the archives as 24 years of existence brings tickling experiences for everyone, I just need to prize them out of her. But my greatest fantasy at the moment is to hear her screaming at a family party as some drunk older uncles sit on her legs and tickle her feet, or for her friends to raspberry her with me there.

So not much of an interesting post, really, and I'm sure those (like me) wanting to see some excellent stories of angry-turn on days of the past will be disappointed to see a post of this size without a single anecdote to tell, but I just wanted to express my interest in this subject and to mark an end to an embarrassingly long stint on this fantastic forum without posting.

This is such a naive statement, I don't know where to begin.

First of all, I don't "allow" my significant other to do anything. She is free to live her life as she chooses. She just flat out wouldn't do it because 1) she's devoted to me, 2) it would bother me (it doesn't matter why) & that's enough for her to not do something, and 3) she knows I tickle her the best.

Second, I consider tickling to be a very intimate activity, along the same lines as kissing & almost as having sex. So, in the same way I wouldn't want her kissing anyone else, I wouldn't like her to engage in tickling with anyone else.

Lastly, I trust her & she trusts me. There is no conceivable way this scenario this could happen. She just wouldn't be comfortable letting herself be that vulnerable with anyone else; just wouldn't enjoy it.

If anyone else is happy in the relationship and okay with this fantasy, that's fine & hope everyone has fun. It's just like that for us.

Agreed. Also, there's also a equality issue inherent in the situation for me as well as these above points, as since I don't think I'd be okay with some random guy tickling my significant other, I can't ever see myself, even if it was okay, tickling someone else's wife or girlfriend. I believe relationships to be sacred and are supposed to be built on honesty and trust and faithfulness, so to receive offers to tickle someone who is already in a relationship, ESPECIALLY offers given without the other party's consent? Well... No. Just no. Go away. Go away and be faithful to your wife, while I stay faithful to my girl. I don't want any.

I have one. I was with my wife and some friends sitting in a terrace. My wife was wearing a sleeveless top, and we were chatting about people who smell bad. One of our friend said that in a country when they take an alcohol drink shot they smell their armpits. My friend who was near my wife raise my wife arm and tried to smell her armpit. She yelled no and laughing. My friend said "i'm not even tickling you why are you laughing?, this is why you laugh" and quickly tickle my wife armpit. She laughed and took her arm off my friend hand.

I remember that moment vividly because I fantasy my wife getting tickle by another person but she doesn't like to be tickled except by me :p

Surely girls must realise that tickling them gives us a buzz? I have had so many nights out where we ended back at someones house and ended up drunk then tickling the girls. Even being held down by another guy or girl while someone else tickles her. So many happy memories of this :)

We went through it back then and I can honestly say I didn't handle it as well as I should have. I'm not proud of it for sure.
I've often said that I'm very lucky that we not only stayed together, but tickling became something we do together, even though she really hates being tickled.

I hope you realize how lucky you are, it's damn near impossible to find somebody like that.

As for me it would depend on allot of things. First of all is it a fantasy of her's? Next, how trust worthy are the guys ( there aren't allot of Rajees or Cosmo_ac' in the world ya know), and lastly where is she getting tickled? If we are talking tied to a table in a bikini, no touching the covered bits, then I would probably be okay with it. Just as long as the safety word was respected, and it's what she wanted.

I would of course expect her to return the favour down the line. Her friends tickle torturing me while she watches. Fair is fair right.

Hmmmm No EFFING way would I respond well to another man tickling/touching my wife. Call me un-evolved, narrow minded or lame, I simply don't care. Now, if one of her girlfriends gave her an innocent tickle I'd love that. I know my wife and her handful of friends aren't into women or tickling and innocence of it is a huge turn on.

To each there own bro, no judgements here. I have my own list of conditions for the situation.

I hope you realize how lucky you are, it's damn near impossible to find somebody like that.

As for me it would depend on allot of things. First of all is it a fantasy of her's? Next, how trust worthy are the guys ( there aren't allot of Rajees or Cosmo_ac' in the world ya know), and lastly where is she getting tickled? If we are talking tied to a table in a bikini, no touching the covered bits, then I would probably be okay with it. Just as long as the safety word was respected, and it's what she wanted.

I would of course expect her to return the favour down the line. Her friends tickle torturing me while she watches. Fair is fair right.

One other point I'd like to add, they couldn't be in on tickling my significant other unless they had one, and I could get in on tickling her.

Uhhhhh, can you say BEST RELATIONSHIP EVER!!! LOL, but yeah, really amazing approach to a relationship maintenance...the two of you will be together forever with that mentality. Kudos!

Cheers, -Pete

Thanks and this coming fall will mark two years.

My husband is ok with it (now), but the whole issue is how he got into tickling, how it caused us some problems over the years, and how we got over it.

Some of you know our history--briefly, he was into feet when we started dating. I went off to an initiation retreat in college and got tickled pretty severely, and came back and told him about it, but in a light way. No big deal, really. Except to him it was--it caused problems because we were around the older students who had initiated me and he did not like them, did not like the fact that they had seen me "embarrassed" like that. It caused us some problems, but it also brought tickling into our relationship (a little later.) I am deathly ticklish and always have been, but I let him do it to me, and I've been tickled by others (his friend, one of my girlfriends, and others) and he's seen it. He loves/hates it is the best I can say.

I have only seen my current partner tickled by another man before we got together, it did make me feel very sexy, I like the idea of her getting tickled in public by other men (or indeed by other women), because the idea of everyone seeing her being tickled turns me on, I don't think I'd like it so much if it was a one-on-one tickling - I would feel jealous if I knew the guy was someone who she might find attractive (or I thought was more attractive than me, so perhaps jealous of him rather than the situation of him tickling a girlfriend), but I would also not be able to contain my sexual feelings watching it and i think this sexual turn-on would override the jealousy -

My husband is ok with it (now), but the whole issue is how he got into tickling, how it caused us some problems over the years, and how we got over it.

Some of you know our history--briefly, he was into feet when we started dating. I went off to an initiation retreat in college and got tickled pretty severely, and came back and told him about it, but in a light way. No big deal, really. Except to him it was--it caused problems because we were around the older students who had initiated me and he did not like them, did not like the fact that they had seen me "embarrassed" like that. It caused us some problems, but it also brought tickling into our relationship (a little later.) I am deathly ticklish and always have been, but I let him do it to me, and I've been tickled by others (his friend, one of my girlfriends, and others) and he's seen it. He loves/hates it is the best I can say.

This sounds almost exactly like I felt in one of my earlier relationships. I'm almost shocked as how good you explain this, makes me think you were my ex or something.

I've read the posts to this thread with great interest. Such different opinions. It's really fascinating. My opinion was formed fairly early in life and I believe it still holds true. In the scheme of ordinary (i.e., non-kink) life, a male tickling an (unrelated) female is usually either a sexual advance or a power play, or both. Either way, it's very risky flirting. I've seen quite a few of these scenes play out, and either they end with a laughing female or a furious female. Without writing too much in the way of armchair psychoanalysis, I think it's fair to assert that females generally dislike being overpowered and controlled by males they find unattractive. However, if they are attracted to the male, they perceive the act differently. In those cases, it isn't perceived as being overpowered and controlled, it's being played with. In other words, the act is perceived as not only non-threatening, but actually flattering. Even in the most curious of cases. Here's a story.

I was at a party with my wife, my best friend, Tom, his girlfriend, Tracy, and most of the rest of our circle of friends. (A quick aside - While I personally had never discussed my tickling fetish with my friends, my wife had more or less outed me within a month of when we started dating. So how everyone felt about tickling and being tickled had been thoroughly discussed on more than one occasion. Stories were told whenever the subject came up, which certainly wasn't all the time, but often enough to be mildly awkward for me, which I think was my wife's secret goal. One thing we all knew without doubt was that Tracy hated being tickled, and would get angry with Tom if he even attempted it.) So, at this party, Tom told us this story: He and Tracy were at her house, in her bedroom, when, to Tom's surprise, Tracy's male roommate ran into the room, grabbed her, threw her down onto her bed, pinned her down and proceeded to tickle her mercilessly for several minutes. Right there, in front of Tom. Apparently, Tracy dissolved into a laughing, helpless mess, and when it was all over, the roommate simply got up and left Tom and Tracy to deal with what had just happened. Tracy wasn't angry, or even particularly embarrassed.

And now, I ask you guys - what do you think everyone thought about this tale?

I've read the posts to this thread with great interest. Such different opinions. It's really fascinating. My opinion was formed fairly early in life and I believe it still holds true. In the scheme of ordinary (i.e., non-kink) life, a male tickling an (unrelated) female is usually either a sexual advance or a power play, or both. Either way, it's very risky flirting. I've seen quite a few of these scenes play out, and either they end with a laughing female or a furious female. Without writing too much in the way of armchair psychoanalysis, I think it's fair to assert that females generally dislike being overpowered and controlled by males they find unattractive. However, if they are attracted to the male, they perceive the act differently. In those cases, it isn't perceived as being overpowered and controlled, it's being played with. In other words, the act is perceived as not only non-threatening, but actually flattering. Even in the most curious of cases. Here's a story.

I was at a party with my wife, my best friend, Tom, his girlfriend, Tracy, and most of the rest of our circle of friends. (A quick aside - While I personally had never discussed my tickling fetish with my friends, my wife had more or less outed me within a month of when we started dating. So how everyone felt about tickling and being tickled had been thoroughly discussed on more than one occasion. Stories were told whenever the subject came up, which certainly wasn't all the time, but often enough to be mildly awkward for me, which I think was my wife's secret goal. One thing we all knew without doubt was that Tracy hated being tickled, and would get angry with Tom if he even attempted it.) So, at this party, Tom told us this story: He and Tracy were at her house, in her bedroom, when, to Tom's surprise, Tracy's male roommate ran into the room, grabbed her, threw her down onto her bed, pinned her down and proceeded to tickle her mercilessly for several minutes. Right there, in front of Tom. Apparently, Tracy dissolved into a laughing, helpless mess, and when it was all over, the roommate simply got up and left Tom and Tracy to deal with what had just happened. Tracy wasn't angry, or even particularly embarrassed.

And now, I ask you guys - what do you think everyone thought about this tale?

First of all, great story :) I think, as we've seen from this thread, it varies tremendously. Personally my guess is that people like us who have a tickling kink will fall on further ends of either extreme - either feeling really jealous to see it happen or being really into it, or a really intense mixture of both. Some guys may be either easygoing or not jealous, or don't see tickling as flirtatious, and they don't react (sounds like Tom was maybe in that category).

Sounds like your wife enjoys bringing up the topic among you and your friends - that's pretty exciting and interesting :) I'd be very curious to hear more such tales if you were ever inspired to share. I'm a huge fan of hearing tickle incidents told second-hand (or even third hand) and hearing people talk about being tickled.

First of all, great story :) I think, as we've seen from this thread, it varies tremendously. Personally my guess is that people like us who have a tickling kink will fall on further ends of either extreme - either feeling really jealous to see it happen or being really into it, or a really intense mixture of both. Some guys may be either easygoing or not jealous, or don't see tickling as flirtatious, and they don't react (sounds like Tom was maybe in that category).

Sounds like your wife enjoys bringing up the topic among you and your friends - that's pretty exciting and interesting :) I'd be very curious to hear more such tales if you were ever inspired to share. I'm a huge fan of hearing tickle incidents told second-hand (or even third hand) and hearing people talk about being tickled.

I think my wife's hobby is making me feel awkward about my little insecurities. I can laugh at myself though, and I'm a professional smart ass. So it's her way of letting me know that she can keep up with me. I never get angry about it. She knows exactly how far she can go and still keep things in the comedic realm, and I'm a big fan of comedy.

So, about Tom's story - 1) No one else in our circle of friends is into tickling "like that." 2) Tom definitely had a reaction. 3) I completely agreed with him, as did everyone else in the group, except Tracy. Thoughts? Comments?

This sounds almost exactly like I felt in one of my earlier relationships. I'm almost shocked as how good you explain this, makes me think you were my ex or something.

Tell me more about your ex.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back