• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Send a little love and good vibes DVNC's way...

*Sends good thoughts and beardy strokes DVNC's way*

Very sorry to hear of your accident, DVNC. :(
Take care of yourself and heal up quickly. :grouphug:

I hope they finished his upgrade while he was there. I tried to tell him not to ride before it was done so he'd be indestructible. But, did he listen? Nooooooo! :p

Seriously, I'm glad it wasn't more serious...and that the surgery went well. With his history, I'm sure that had to have been a bit nerve wracking. I'll be sending lots of healing energies his way...and refreshing energies for you, dear lady.

Not that you need us to ask, but... Take good care of him for us!

Here they come...all the good wishes and love I've got. Heal quick! Penny, you're the best.

Damn, that sucks. But you shouldn't be dirt-biking at your age anyway. Drink some more milk!

The best part about having a cast though is getting everyone to sign it. You should have someone draw something cool on there.

I, along with some of his other friends tried to warn him about the possible dangers of bike riding. But he was trying to do the fitness thing and I'm very proud of him for that.

They didn't do the traditional cast on him... they put a steel rod into his arm, they made an incision in his shoulder and put it in to help it heal and he can start using his arm again hopefully within the next week, which I think is pretty cool.

I just felt so awful for him when we he to wait for over an hour in the emergency room. He was in such excruciating pain.

And Bellystrokes, it's funny that you mentioned wine. I had a good sized glass of it last night after Dave went to sleep. I almost felt guilty for having it, but it took a bit of the edge off. lol

I, along with some of his other friends tried to warn him about the possible dangers of bike riding. But he was trying to do the fitness thing and I'm very proud of him for that.

They didn't do the traditional cast on him... they put a steel rod into his arm, they made an incision in his shoulder and put it in to help it heal and he can start using his arm again hopefully within the next week, which I think is pretty cool.

I just felt so awful for him when we he to wait for over an hour in the emergency room. He was in such excruciating pain.

And Bellystrokes, it's funny that you mentioned wine. I had a good sized glass of it last night after Dave went to sleep. I almost felt guilty for having it, but it took a bit of the edge off. lol

My husband, when told of Dave's fall, shook his head and muttered "doesn't he know we're over 35 and bikes make our balls cry?" :shock2:

Enjoy your wine and try to relax, I know how it is when a loved one is hurting and you can't just fix it :console:

Dave, I hope you are pain-free soon, and heal better/more quickly than the Drs expect!

Bella - tell your hubby that they now make special bike seats for "older men" to help take
pressure off their privates. :)

Lee

Get well soon bro, and stay off the bikes!!!! lol

then again, you didn't mutate into something soft to cushion the blow??? lol

Ouch, that sucks man. Thankfully Wolverine is a fast healer.

Hope your arm stops hurtin soon.

Give me a call if you get bored.

I`m so sorry to hear of your accident, Dave. Good thoughts for a speedy recovery.:smilestar

Well hells bells Dave.Sorry to hear that bro.Hope ya feel better soon.

I hope the rod helps the hot rod heal as quickly as possible. Here's hoping you don't set off metal detectors in the future :)

I have never been close to having a broken limb, but I know the pain of major injury.

I'll send my hopes out to him.

PS: If he has any leftover painkiller medication after this horrible tragedy, would he be so kind as to mail it to me?

Sorry. That was a bit cold-blooded, but...Seriously....

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back