• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

serious ?????? to any med people out there.

tickmankyle1

1st Level Orange Feather
3 days ago after work I think i hit my head while getting stuff out of the passengers side of my car. I partly blacked out and work up a few moments in the grass next to my car. I kind of remember bits and pieces and from what i remember i hit my head not 100% sure but 95% sure. My question if I never get head aches unless it is from having a few beers or some wine. Ever since that incident i have had a head ache that won't go away. Just wonder if something if wrong or not. just kind of worried nothing else seems wrong. Since i never get head aches just worries me. thanks to any help you can give me. hugss to all kyle

OK, a couple of questions.

I'm a little puzzled by the fact that you think you hit your head. If you hit your head hard enough to knock yourself unconscious, you should have a bruise, or lump, or some other solid evidence to show for it. Is there anything like that? If so, then where is it?

If there is no bump or bruise, but you passed out and now you're having headaches, then I would recommend a trip to the ER. There are a lot of things that could be, and some of them aren't good at all.

Actually you might want to see a doctor even if you do have a bruise. Anything that produces unconsciousness is worth talking to a physician. But if there is no bruise then I would say it's more urgent, because in that case it probably wasn't produced by a blow to the head.

Gotta agree with the above, Kyle. You could have a concussion or something. It's best to check things out.

3 days ago after work I think i hit my head while getting stuff out of the passengers side of my car. I partly blacked out and work up a few moments in the grass next to my car. I kind of remember bits and pieces and from what i remember i hit my head not 100% sure but 95% sure. My question if I never get head aches unless it is from having a few beers or some wine. Ever since that incident i have had a head ache that won't go away. Just wonder if something if wrong or not. just kind of worried nothing else seems wrong. Since i never get head aches just worries me. thanks to any help you can give me. hugss to all kyle

You (maybe) hit your head, blacked out, don't remember most of what happened for a bit after, and now have a constant headache that you can't get rid of.

That's definitely something you get a doctor to check out, not get someone on a forum who can't even look at you to attempt to diagnose. Though I can understand you're obviously worried and you're just looking for some words to help calm your mind for the short term.

Anyway - Doctor! Hop to it! Go get uber healthy!

I go with Red and the others here. If you ever lose consciousness, especially due to a blow to the head, you need to see a doctor. If you are having lingering effects, you really need to go see a doctor. Even if it turns out nothing is wrong, you should get checked out.

Rob

thanks all just wondered if it could be a sign of something worse. going to get checked out tomorrow and see what they can tell me of the head ache that won't go away. As for a bump on my head i really don't feel one. thanks for you advice I feel stupid that i did not just go to the doctor right away. I guess cause of my muscle problem I'm sick of seeing doctors that i have to every month. hugsss to all kyle

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back