• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy Secretaries!

BlackestLily

3rd Level Green Feather
Now in my world of fetish imagination, there is a place where you work and secretaries are compliant with your "requests" because they like it just as much as you!

So I suppose in this, the scene was intended to be something where you were stepping into your office and were greeted with one of your secretaries practically demanding you tickle her! (Isn't it nice? She even laid out tickling tools and cuffs for you there.)

Feedback appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• secretaries.jpg
    secretaries.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 331
That reminds me...I need to hire a secretary.

I like the work Purry, good job!

Nice work. :) I need some secretaries post-haste. Please send them my way. :D

Where I would have done things differently: The skirts wouldn't be so wrinkled, nor would it cover like that for the seated girl. For her, the skirt would fall away a bit, according to the curve of hip and upper thigh and orientation toward the viewer, revealing more skin and likely part of the panty. I think the edges in your coloring are just the style you're going for -- I'd have softened them with the blur function, probably, but that's just me. Skin tone's alright, but it's clear these girls don't see the sun much (perhaps too much time serving Master in the dungeon? I hope. ;) Or perhaps they're naughty vampiresses "daylighting" as secretaries... :) ). Again, if that's what you're going for, cool, but don't be afraid to give a richer, more vibrant skin tone, or to vary the skin tone between two characters. Nice attention to detail with the lace at the top on the stocking.

Always love seeing your work, PurrBast. Keep it up! :typerhappy:

I think if most men walked in on this they would pass out.

I do believe you are right! :D

That reminds me...I need to hire a secretary.

I like the work Purry, good job!

Thanks! :)

Nice work. :) I need some secretaries post-haste. Please send them my way. :D

Where I would have done things differently: The skirts wouldn't be so wrinkled, nor would it cover like that for the seated girl. For her, the skirt would fall away a bit, according to the curve of hip and upper thigh and orientation toward the viewer, revealing more skin and likely part of the panty. I think the edges in your coloring are just the style you're going for -- I'd have softened them with the blur function, probably, but that's just me. Skin tone's alright, but it's clear these girls don't see the sun much (perhaps too much time serving Master in the dungeon? I hope. ;) Or perhaps they're naughty vampiresses "daylighting" as secretaries... :) ). Again, if that's what you're going for, cool, but don't be afraid to give a richer, more vibrant skin tone, or to vary the skin tone between two characters. Nice attention to detail with the lace at the top on the stocking.

Always love seeing your work, PurrBast. Keep it up! :typerhappy:

Thank you for the critique! I much appreciate it! :) I'm not sure what obsession I have with wrinkled things but I always feel terribly compelled to do it. Looks like I gotta cool it a little bit. :D

LOVE!! And...I actually like the wrinkles. It's your "stamp". :D

Ah thanks Marquis :) It's either a really identifiable signature of mine or a terrible habit, but either way I find myself doing it, a LOT. (That's what she said.) Thanks for the feedback! :)

I've been enjoying your work, and I love this one, too, esp. when knowing the mental process behind it! Maybe the wrinkles symbolize that they're being tickled a lot and hence rumpling the attire. ;)

Smiley

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back