• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sheer Torment

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Roger’s palms were moist with sweat as Christy opened the box containing her birthday present. There were others, but he wanted her to save this one for last. He’d looked all over for something like this, and was barely able to keep his excitement in check as his new wife pulled the ribbon off the ornate box.

“And what is this?” she asked as her dainty hands plunged into the box and pulled out what looked like nothing more than a handful of grayish flimsy material.

“Just something I picked up after our little conversation a few weeks ago,” he replied, remembering the conversation well, “it’s a full-body stocking, like you were talking about.”

Yes, Roger had fond memories of that talk. They had just gotten married, Roger now being the self-described happiest man alive. He’d known Christy since grade-school, but for one reason or another, had never gotten together with her until after he graduated and did his stint in the Navy. Once back in his hometown, Christy and he had started dating and the match was made. They had the same interests, liked the same music and in the bedroom…Roger felt like a virgin again the first time they made love. She was the perfect compliment to his desire. He truly loved her, and who wouldn’t?

Christy was a small young woman, her 25 years packed into a 5 foot frame. She had the prettiest face that Roger had ever seen, a conclusion he came to in 4th Grade and had yet to modify. Her eyes were large brown orbs set in an angelic face, always smiling. Her tightly curly dark hair cascaded down her shoulders, framing her face to perfection. Her body was a knock-out, and she spent most of her teen-age years thwarting the advances of one horny boy or another. For someone of her stature, her breasts were rather large. Firm and perky, but all there. Her slim body was rounded in all the right spots and her skin was a golden tan, most likely a side effect of her Indian background on her mother’s side. Marrying Christy was the high point of Roger’s life so far.

The conversation in question came after a night of wine-drinking and a lot of fooling around on the couch. They had started talking about things they liked during sex, and Roger almost let his demon out of the cage. He loved his sex-life with the fair Christy, but he harbored a secret that he still hadn’t brought himself to tell her about. It wasn’t that she was a prude, or that he felt ashamed, it was simply that he didn’t want to ruin anything. He had longed to tickle her, and he wasn’t quite sure how to bring it up. The subject could have come up before they were married, but never did. It could have come up during any number of erotic evenings, but still remained hidden. Roger knew that he would eventually have to tell his bride about his little fetish, and when she mentioned how she liked the feel of nylon, he saw an opening. They were talking about what they’d like to wear if they could experiment with anything, and Christy had mentioned being encased in a full-length body stocking. This got Roger’s wheels turning, and he had just enough time to place an order out of the Victoria Secret’s catalouge so that it would arrive in time for her birthday.

“This is nice,” she said as she ran her hands over the sheer fabric, “You really did remember that talk, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did. And I can’t wait to see you in that, you’d look like a dream.”

“You are the sweetest man alive,” she said as she gave Roger a kiss on the cheek, “but this is going to have to go away until tonight. You did promise to take me out for my birthday, remember?”

And he did. Roger made reservations at one of Crystal City’s finest restaurants, and he knew that Christy would look stunning as usual. He had a feeling that it was going to be a long day, however, as his plan for the evening took shape.

As predicted, it was a long day. A little shopping in the city and then dinner, which was marvelous. Christy looked like a million bucks, and Roger again thanked his personal deity for her. She wore a shimmering, body-hugging strapless dress with her long hair up. It took a great effort for Roger to concentrate on the meal and not on his young wife. But there would be time for that later.

Upon returning home, Christy was in her “randy mode” as Roger called it. His face and neck were covered by her light kisses, and her hands were all over him. This might be easier than I thought, he said to himself.

“So,” he started, holding her close and placing light kisses on her nose, “why don’t you put your birthday present on?”

“I think that’s a wonderful idea,” she replied, “give me a few minutes.

As she took up the box and headed into the bathroom, Roger went into the bedroom and got his things together. This was it, no backing out now. The ropes wouldn’t surprise her too much, as they had played a few bondage games since they’d been together. It never got too heavy, but Roger believed that his wife was becoming more and more accepting of being tied-up while he made love to her. Usually he tied her hands behind her back or some other playful, innocuous thing. But tonight, he knew he’d need her a bit more restrained. Long lengths of soft white rope lay on the bed when Roger heard his young bride exit the bathroom.

He walked out into the living room where she was and audibly gasped. She was a sight to behold. Her luscious young body was encased in a sheer layer of gray nylon that showed off every curve, every nuance of her form. From her neck to her toes, it was like a tight second skin that moved in perfect unison with her every wiggle and step. She left her hair up the way it was for dinner and even left her long dangling diamond earrings in. She topped it off by tying the wide ribbon from the gift box loosely around her neck. She was an erotic goddess, desirable in every way a woman could be. And she was playing it up.

“You like this?” she asked as she writhed like a snake, teasing him.

“Oh, yes, I like,” Roger managed to say, “You look absolutely gorgeous.”

Roger took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Upon seeing the ropes laid out on the large bed, Christy got a gleam in her eye.

“I see someone wants to play…” she said.

“If you don’t mind,” Roger replied, looking into her eyes, “I would really love to tie you up. That outfit is perfect for this, and I don’t want to waste an opportunity. You alright with that?”

“Roger,” Christy replied, putting her arms around his neck, “you can do anything to me that you want, babe.” Apparently “randy mode” had yet to wear off.

Roger laid her down on the bed. Taking one delicate nylon-covered ankle in his hand, he placed it against the bedpost. Using one length of rope, he tied it in place. He did the same to her other ankle and shortly, both of her smooth feet were dangling off the edge of the bed.

“You’re really getting into this tonight, aren’t you?” Christy asked with a playful tone.

“Well, we’ve played before, so why not go all the way, right?” he answered.

“Just tie me good, hun.” she winked.

He did. Quite good, actually. He tied her wrists together and pulled her arms up over her head. Taking another length of rope, he looped it through her bound wrists and then looped it around one of the small upright posts of the decorated headboard. He coached her to slide up as much as she could, and then pulled the rope tight, like a pulley. Once her body was taut, he tied off the rope.

“Comfy?” he asked as he stood back and looked over his captive wife.

“Oh yessssss,” she responded, testing her bondage and finding it quite secure. She wasn’t going anywhere.

Roger’s heart was pounding. The sight of Christy in the shimmering nylon body stocking, tied tightly to the bed was too much for him to take. It was going to be tonight that his secret came out. Walking to the foot of the bed, he placed a hand on each of her tied feet.

“Remember when you said I could do anything to you?” he asked as he stroked the tops of her feet, not yet willing to cross the threshold.

“Oh, baby, you can take me anyway you want.” she replied as she wriggled against the strong ropes. He could tell by her tone and her actions that she was getting into it.

“Well,” he continued, “there’s something I always wanted to do, but never brought it up. Now that we’re married, I guess I can let you in on a little secret.”

“What, Roger?” she asked kindly, “What do you want to do? You can tell me, it’s ok.”

“Actually hun, it’s better if I show you….”

Roger ran a single finger up each of her bare soles. Then again.

“R-Roger!” she shrieked in surprise, “What are you d-doing?!?!”

“What’s the matter honey, are your feet ticklish?” he replied with a certain look of mayhem about him.

“Oh NO!,” Christy giggled as Roger’s secret began to dawn on her, “You’re going to tickle me? Oh, come on, honey, that’s no fair! Oh, you devil! Please don’t, please? I’m all tied up and you’re going to tickle me? Why don’t you just….AAAIIIGGHHHH!!!!”

She shrieked again in the same surprise as Roger let the monster out of the closet. The single fingers were replaced by eight as he wriggled them lightly over the sheer nylon encasing her tied feet.

“HaaaHHaaaaHaaaaaHeeeHEeeeeeee…PLEASE!!!!!…..C-COME ONSTTOOOP!!!!! That TICKLES!!!!!!!”

“And I’ll bet the nylon makes it worse, doesn’t it? Kithcie Kitchie Kooooo…..” he teased as he tickled up and down her soles, feeling the warmth of her feet through the micro-thin fabric. She was aware of his fetish now, and she wasn’t going anywhere, so he decided to just have fun with it. Nothing serious or dominating, just tickling his young wife into a pile of jelly. Years of pent up tickle-lust was built up inside of him, and if this turned out to be the only time he did this, he was going to make every second worth it.

“Tickle tickle tickle!!!!” he taunted as he raked his fingertips over and over the wiggling feet. Roger went from light feathery tickling to long strokes over the most sensitive regions of Christy’s tiny feet.

“NOOOOPLLLEEEAAASSEEE!!!!! OHGAAAWWWDDDDNOO!!!!….HHAHAHAHAHAAAAA….ST-STOOOOPPPPIIITTTT!!!!!!….NONONO….AAHAHAAAAAAA…AAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA….”

“Come on, Christy, I know you can laugh harder than that….Kitchie Kitchie Koo….tickletickletickletickle…….come on, laugh more for me….you can do it……..tickletickletickle….”

Watching his wife tied to the bed and struggling to break free was turning Roger on to no end. He was tempted to untie her and jump her right then and there. But he controlled himself and stepped up the tickle torment that he’d denied himself for so long. Grabbing the toes of her right foot in one hand, he pulled them back so that her arch was stretched tight.

“Wh-What are you gonna do? Oh God please DON’T!!!!!! PLEEEEAASE????”

“Here it coooooommmmmmmesssss….” he teased as he brought one wriggling finger slowly into contact with the nylon covered sole. Slow, maddening strokes tingled every nerve along the way as he tortured the helpless foot. Christy was in hysterics.

“OHOHOHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!….HHEHEHEHEHAAAIIIGGHHH!!!!….STOPSTOPSTOP!!!….P-P-PLEEEAAASSEEEEEEEGODOHGODNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!…AAAHAHAHAHHEEEEEEEE….AAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAA!!”

“God this feels good,” Roger said as he tickled Christy’s stockinged sole, “Does it feel good to you? Tickletickletickle…….tickletickletickle…….”

Every time he verbally taunted her, he slowed down the tickling. Then he went faster again the next tease. He was throwing her completely off balance and laughing hysterically. For what seemed to Christy like hours, but was actually only about five minutes, Roger tickled her right foot. She was short of breath and gasping when he stopped.

“Oh…..God…..(Gasp)…….what are doing to me?……..That tickles so much….”

“But honey,” Roger said with a wink, “You have another foot, don’t you?”

As Roger grabbed the toes of her left foot and pulled them back in the same manner as her right, Christy’s eyes grew wider than usual as she started to plead with him.

“Oh, Roger Don’t pleeeeaaaaase? Come on, stop, this isn’t fair!!! I can’t even move and you’re tickling me!!!! Please stop, please?”

Roger noticed that even though she was pleading, she wasn’t screaming for release or angry in any way. Maybe she was getting into it, maybe she was resigned to letting him have his way, He didn’t know. But as long as she wasn’t threatening to cut his boys off, he was planning on taking every possible advantage of his wife’s helpless predicament. Teasing again, he slowly brought his wriggling fingers closer to the taut sole of her tied foot.

“It’s getting closer…..closer….closer….”

“No…..No…….pleeeaaasse????”

Roger lowered his fluttering fingers over the smooth surface and tickled away. There was no slow stroking this time, only the intense tickle-torture of Christy’s sensitive foot. Up and down the entire length of her foot he tickled again and again. Christy’s body was squirming, but the security of her tight bondage prevented her from even pounding up and down. She could arch her back a bit, which she was starting to do between bouts of thrashing, but that was about all she had in the way of defense. It was nowhere near enough as Roger went back to tickling both of her wriggling feet at the same time.

“AAAIIIGGGHHHHH!!!!!!….AAHHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA…..STTTOOOPPPP!!!!…OHGODOHGODITTICKLES…ITTICKKKKLLLLLES!!!!!!!…..AAHHAAHAAHAHAHAA…HEHEHEEHAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHA…….STTOPPPPPPPLLEEEAAASSSSSSE!!!…HAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!”

“You know,” said Roger as he tickled away, “I’ll bet that stocking would really help if I did something different….”

“N-NOO!!!!!!…HHAHAHAHHAAAAAA….NOMMMMMOORREEEEE!!!….AAHAHAHHAAA!”

Ceasing the tickling for a moment, he walked around the room and over to Christy’s dressing table. She had an Indian sculpture of some kind, and it was from this piece of art that he pulled two long eagle feathers.

“What about these?” he asked as he twirled them in the air where she could see.

“Oh god NO!!!! Roger…..(gasp)….please……please….it tickles so much……” Still no screams or threats, so Roger plunged back into the tickle waters.

“But Christy,” he teased as he approached the side of the bed, “Isn’t it classic to tickle someone’s feet with a feather? You wouldn’t want to miss out on that, would you?”

“Roger, Pllllleeaaaaasssee?????”

Her pleading went unanswered as Roger placed the tips of the two feathers on the insides of her thighs. Stroking them up and down in a path about four inches long, the sensation through the thin nylon sent a mixture of erotic pleasure and intense tickling to Christy’s brain.

“OhNO!!!!…..Oh god, not that!!!….HeeeHeeeeHeeee….Roger come ON now…HeeeHeeeHeee….OhGod that tickles…….HaaaHeeeeeeHaaaHeeee!!!…”””

Roger was still silent as he traced the feathers down the insides of Christy’s shapely legs, encased in the nylon body stocking, getting closer and closer to the edge of the bed.

And Christy’s feet.

As the feathers stroked over her ankles, Christy’s body tensed. She knew what he was going to do and was powerless to stop it. She could already feel the tickling on the bottoms of her feet as the feathers inched closer.

“ROGERPLLLEEAASEEEENOO!!!!!”

“And here we go……” he said as the feathers made contact with the nylon covered soles. He’d worked his way down to the foot of the bed and was now standing between her spread legs, tickling each tied foot with a feather. Up and down and back and forth the feathers played their torturous tune on the smooth skin. Her head thrashed from side to side and her eyes were clenched shut as the tickling reached a peak.

“AAAIIIGGGHHH!!!!!….HAAHAHAHAHHASSSTTOOPP!!!!!……..OHGODOHGODNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!……PLEASEPLEASEPLEASENOMORENOMORETICKLING!!!!!!…AAHAHAHAHAAAAA….AAAHAHAHEEEHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!”

“Tickletickletickle…..tickletickletickle!!!” Roger taunted as he used the feathers with precision, stroking over a particularly sensitive spot in the middle of her right foot. Her laughter was becoming hitched as the tickling swept over her in a wave. Her gasps for breath were becoming more frequent and Roger finally let up.

He stood back and marveled at the sight of his pretty wife, tied-up and heaving from the torment of her tied feet. Her body was magnificent in the stocking, her ribs expanding and her belly quivering as she started to regain her composure.

Sitting on the side of the bed, he stroked her face and let her catch her breath.

“So how was that?” he asked.

“It tickled! What do you think?!?!?” she said in response, but still with no hint of anger in her voice.

“Really now?” he replied, running his hands over her breasts, calming her down for a moment, “That’s good, because there is so much more of you to tickle….”

“Oh, Roger No! You wouldn’t! Come on, I’m all tied up here and you’re going to tickle me more?!?!?!? Please don’t tickle me anymore, please????”

“Sorry, hun,” he said as his massaging hands started to drift upward, “but you are just too damn luscious to go….untickled….”

“Noooooo….”

The first touch tensed Christy’s body, and the second released the hounds of laughter as Roger’s fingers made contact with the ticklish skin under her stretched arms. The bondage kept her from being able to pull her arms down, so she was trapped, helpless to avoid the torment as her husband went wild.

“NO!!!!!!…HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA…PLEASENOTTHERENOTTHERE!!!!!…NOHAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!”

“Kitchie Kitchie Koo!!!!….Kithcie Kitchie!!….Tickle tickle tickle…….”

Rogers fingers were relentless as he stroked her down the length of her bound slim arms, the nylon intensifying every touch to an electric shock blasted into her cerebral cortex. When he again reached her exposed armpits, he wriggled his fingers like mad, tickling over the entire surface. He started to poke into the soft sides of her body, right where her breasts met her ribs and even started to tickle her tits. The mounds were bouncing, trapped under the tight nylon, and Roger took great delight in lightly stroking them as his wife struggled to escape the ropes and the tickling. He made the lightest of strokes over her nipples, hardening with every tickle. He was surprised at how ticklish her breasts were. Slowly traveling down the sides of them, fingers fluttering all the way, he rested his hands over her ribs.

“This is really going to tickle…..” he teased as he slowly massaged his fingers into her ribcage.

“OHGODNO!!!!!……PPPPLEEEAASSEEE NOT THERE GOD NO!!!!!”

The light massaging got harder as Roger dug his fingers into the tiny ribcage. He could almost cover the entire section with his hands. Each finger found the surface of a rib and proceeded to tickle with reckless abandon. Between the layers of the nylon, Christy’s warm skin and the muscle and bone beneath that, Roger was in heaven. He was tickling her with a passion as she thrashed against her bonds.

“AAAIIIGGGHHHH!!!…AAIIIII…AAIIIIII!!!!……OHGODOHGODNNNOOOO!!!!…AAAHAHAHAHEEEE….(GGAASSSSSP)…..HHAHAHAHHEEEE…AAAAAHAAHAHAAA…AAAHAHAHAAA!”

“Gotcha now!” Roger shouted with glee as he continued his attack on the helpless ribs of his tied wife, “Tickle Tickle Tickle!!!!….Come on, you can squirm more than that, can’t you? Maybe if I tickled you harder?”

“NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” was all that was heard before the wailing scream as Roger dug his hands into the ticklish ribs beneath him. Kneading every rib and every space between, he tickled her body until he was afraid he was going to lose her. Backing off, he straddled her slim hips and let her catch her breath again.

“You Ok, baby?” he asked. He was loving this, but didn’t want to push it too far.

“Y-Yeah……(pant pant)….I’m good. …God this is intense!….”

Roger saw a familiar look on the face of his young bride. A look of sexual pleasure. He knew that look, and he wondered how things would have been if he’d tickled her long before. She may not be liking it per se, but she wasn’t asking to be set free, and he was sure that in one way or another she was getting turned on a bit.

“You want more?” he asked as he held up his clawed hands and playfully flexed them.

“What?….More?” she sighed playfully, “If you must…..I just can’t believe how I feel, I-I can’t describe it!”

“Always happy to help, my little captive.” Roger said.

“Just do me a favor,” she asked him then.

“Anything love,” he said, momentarily afraid that this was the point that she would ask to be set free.

“If I ask you to fuck me, just do it, ok?”

Stunned, Roger sat silent for a moment. He’d done it. He’d gotten his wife into tickling, at least for now, and she was his. Forever. Life couldn’t get any better than this.

“You know,” he said, “I’m going to have to make a certain…ummm….cut in this bodysuit if you want that.”

“Do it,” she replied, “You can always buy me another one, right?”

“Anytime, love….anytime…..”

As he said that, he again wriggled his fingers over her body, playfully dropping them closer and closer to her stretched and nylon covered belly.

“Oh God……Oh God……” Christy panted in anticipation.

The first contact was like warm silk under Roger’s fingers. The feel of her body through the thin, stretchy material was driving him to even further acts of ticklish torment on Christy’s stomach. He ran his fingers down the length of her sides, tickling all the way. At the curve of her waist, he tickled harder. Fluttering his fingers like crazy, he wandered from her waist to her hips to up over her belly. The area around her deep navel was highly ticklish and he wriggled all ten finger over this spot.

“NONONONONO!!!!!!…AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!…OHGODOHGOAAAAWWWDD!”

“Kitchie Kitchie Koooooooo…….tickletickletickle……God, you look so good squirming around like that….tickletickletickle……”

The attack took a more sadistic turn as Roger started to poke and squeeze rather than lightly tickle. The thin nylon was no protection as her pinched her sides and poked his fingers into the soft spots above her hips and ran them over and over the same hyper-sensitive place. The tickling was beating down the door of Christy’s sanity as it flowed up and down her entire body. The fire between her legs was growing hotter as the torment of her body inexplicably intertwined with her rising lust.

Roger continued to tickle her with one hand as he used the other to lose the silk boxers he was wearing. He knew where this was going, and wanted to be ready. His weight was holding her down even as the ropes embraced her limbs. Her body was totally helpless as he tickled her midriff into a quivering pile of flesh. Stiff fingers traced the lines of ticklishness up and down her body. Fingers fluttered under her arms again and her ribs were targeted for another turn. Her entire body was one big tickle-zone and Roger was taking every advantage of her. One hand went up and one went down her body in alternating tortures that opened the floodgates. Finally, he grabbed her waist on either side, thumbs in front, finger curled around the back, hovering over Christy’s most ticklish place. Squeezing in, he tortured her with tickling in the one place that she simply couldn’t take. Over and over he assaulted her quivering sides.

“AAAAIIIIGGGHHHH!!!!!….AAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA…….OOHHHHHH…..GGAAWWDD…..AAAHAHAHAHAAAA……F-FUCK….MEEE!!!!!!….AAAHHHAHAHAHAAAA…PPPLLEEAASEEE…..OHGODOHGOD……FFFUUCCCKKK…MMMEEEEEE!!!!”

Roger wasted no time. Finding the seam over her pubic bone, he gently made a small tear that easily continued down, exposing his wife’s small pussy. It was a matter of seconds before Roger was inside of her, slowly. Teasing her even in this, he went in an inch at a time and pulled back, using one hand to lightly tickle under her arm.

“HEHEHEHEEEE!!!!…..PPPLEAASSEEE!!!!…..HHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!!”

Not able to resist any longer, Roger furiously made love to his bound wife. Tickling her at the same time, he covered every spot of her body that was pinned under his weight. The sound of her pleasurable moaning mixed with the hilarious laughter of her torment drove Roger wild as he climaxed with Christy in a mind-altering explosion of lust and love.

As both of them lay there, catching their breath, it was Christy who first spoke.

“Thank you.” was all she said.

“I don’t know…..why I never told you….about that before.” Roger said as he regained his composure.

“I’m just glad you did now,” Christy replied, quite satisfied, “Now why don’t you untie me?”

He did, and the two fell asleep together, a new chapter open for exploration.

Over the course of their marriage, many an order was placed for a particular item of clothing from the Victoria’s Secret catalouge.

Fantastic story Dave.
Actually I finally had a chance to read through the stories in your archive. Love your writing style - great character and story development and wonderfully descriptive adventures.

Thank you very much, it is truly appreciated. It's always nice to see my older works read by a new generation of ticklefans. With my artwork, I don't get a lot of time to write as much as I used to, so thank you again for your kind words.

:cool:

I'm probably from your generation!

I've been a tickler for many years but a TMF member for only a little while with much of it as a lurker. I was persuaded by a friend a few months ago to post a couple of my stories after she read them.

I've begun to get a bit more active on the site writing a few more tales, one of which you were nice enough to comment positively on.

I enjoy my new found love of writing tickle fiction but as you mentioned finding the time is always a problem.

The more you write the better you get at it or so it seems.

It's always a pleasure reading and learning from good work so thanks for the inspiration.

Anytime, dude! And as far as the "new generation" comment, I was pretty much talking about those relatively new to the TMF, not so much the fetish or communtiy in general.

Keep up your writing as well. I was quite impressed and look forward to more of your work. :cool:

i'm not sure how i missed this story, i thought i read all of Daves stories. can you really order a full body nylon thingy from victoria secrets? a great story and very well written as usual. intense, romantic and above all great tickling descriptions.

isabeau :cat:

Wow...

That was great, good mix of the erotic and some romance, and the devious too (keeping what he was going to do till she was already tied up). Good story Dave, wouldn't minde reading about her getting even, not sure where you stand on the F/M stuff, but I'm sure it would be amazing.

Yay! That was a really good story. Good description of the ticklee; gratifying but not idiotic. Thank you.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back