• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

Johnmath, I will repeat what I said before. She is a lovely girl and a wonderful person. If that picture goes into print it will be seen all over the world. And if it does will you let her autograph my copy?

Johnmath, I will repeat what I said before. She is a lovely girl and a wonderful person. If that picture goes into print it will be seen all over the world. And if it does will you let her autograph my copy?

I echo what kered said.And Jonmath you are a bit of alright yourself. ;)

picture

Thanks for your kind words, Kered, and yours as well, Bugman. Unfortunately that one's not yet available, but pm me, Kered, (as you don't have any contact details listed yourself!) and I can direct you to a site that has a limited-edition 3'X4' art print of her, a gothic shot of her dancing en pointe in a black corset. As the photographer is a friend of ours, KittenToes could autograph that one for you with her real name if you request it when/if you order.

Kittentoes, you are so beautiful and sweet. This picture exudes it but still only captures a fraction of it.

Oh, and you are very brave. :)

Thanks!

Kittentoes, you are so beautiful and sweet. This picture exudes it but still only captures a fraction of it.

Oh, and you are very brave. :)

Hi Ayla! Thank you so much. I actually used to be horribly self-conscious about my body- Jon's helped me a lot in that department.

We are both really looking forward to seeing you and Dan again at NEST 2008!

I hadn't been posting for a while, but it's a bit hard to stay away when my husband decides to put up a photograph of my "kittens". Some sort of response is required! Meow.

Oh, and BTW, Jon's taught me another 2 tricks with the widdle 8-foot bullwhip, on top of the different ways I already knew how to crack it. But I suppose you STILL think I'm cute...sigh. What DOES a girl have to do to be considered intimidating?

Last edited:
Ok Kitten the only thing I want to know is.....

Where the heck did you hide your wings for the picture?

Hello all!!!

I'm in the process of "de-lurking" and thought this might be a good way to do it.

Here ya go.
:D

Oh, and BTW, Jonmath's taught me another 2 tricks with the widdle 8-foot bullwhip, on top of the different ways I already knew how to crack it. But I suppose you STILL think I'm cute...sigh. What DOES a girl have to do to be considered intimidating?

How would you be intimidating? Grow another foot and a half taller, put on fifty pounds of muscle, and stop being so soft spoken and incredibly nice to people. But I don't think of you as cute. You are lovely.

I know this was originally meant as a ladies only thread, but I'm sure glad the men are participating. I'm not a foot person, but you guys take good care of your tootsies. And luv2tikl, love the abs shot--you give a girl a lot to occupy the imagination.

Kittentoes, you're a brave woman with a beautiful body. If I looked like you, I might show it off too!

I know this was originally meant as a ladies only thread, but I'm sure glad the men are participating. I'm not a foot person, but you guys take good care of your tootsies. And luv2tikl, love the abs shot--you give a girl a lot to occupy the imagination.

Kittentoes, you're a brave woman with a beautiful body. If I looked like you, I might show it off too!

kissypoo, you look just fine.

:)

Hi kittentoes! :upsidedow Your pictures are just gorgeous...YOU are just gorgeous. I'm jealous. *sigh* I LOVE them. I would never be brave enough to model like that, much less post a picture like that on the internet :) You're lucky to be able to do that :twohugs:

In the mean time, another shot or two of me--actually HERE this time. Trying not to be too much of a show off but I like posting on here and I'm kinda proud to be modeling for my friend 'n stuff. :idunno: It just feels so glamourous :D

tommi4.jpg

Ohdear. That's bigger than I thought It'd be :(
My nose looks a little wonky in it though. :mad:

tommi5.jpg

Tada! And that's all I've got for now :D

Last edited:
I gotta agree w/cloudgazer2k , Mislaffsalot ... those lips ... those eyes ... your tummy ... your caboose ... your feet ... your toes ... *sigh* ....... you're a "rare beauty" , indeed. :wub:

Thanks so much for sharing yet another pic of your lovely self.

Hi Ayla! Thank you so much. I actually used to be horribly self-conscious about my body- Jonmath's helped me a lot in that department.
Now THAT is just plain difficult to believe! I suppose we all have self-doubt and insecurity, though. Congratulations to you both for the progress you've made, and on creating one of the best threads in here.
We are both really looking forward to seeing you and Dan again at NEST 2008!
It's just a shame we have to wait an entire year! Saddest part of the grotesque love-in that is NEST!
Some sort of response is required!

Meow.
As eloquent as I've come to expect! :jester:
What DOES a girl have to do to be considered intimidating?
:blaugh: Isn't that adorable? Kitten, my dear, short of you growing another 18 inches or more and packing on a hundred or so more pounds of lean muscle mass, and perhaps toting a belt-fed weapon, it's just difficult to imagine you as intimidating. Sorry about that. ;)

Carouseler. There is absolutly nothing wrong with that pretty face of yours.

pantpantpantpantpant

I just spent a couple of very good hours going through this thread. I don't need to do aerobics today. Ladies, you have left me breathless, all of you. THANK YOU! You've made a Dirty Old Man VERY happy!

I just spent a couple of very good hours going through this thread. I don't need to do aerobics today. Ladies, you have left me breathless, all of you. THANK YOU! You've made a Dirty Old Man VERY happy!

LOL Your welcome on behalf of the TMF ladies :)

I really should thank you each individually. Tulip, My Love, you are exquisite! A dream incarnate! THANK YOU!!!

Thanks to Everyone who has contributed to this thread, It's great to see people;s faces and Alot of you have gorgeous soles that make me envious

Here is a few more sole shots of me , Some are more recent and I thought I would throw in a pic of my feet being tickled when I was relaxing and put my feet on the table

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back