• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show us the real you!

me

Alright I'll be brave but I hate the way I look but Here's me: (It's not extremely recent because my digital camera broke but it's the most recent I have:

l_f33fd9a8c8fe77a030ece72d68844dde.jpg
:scared:

oh and my hair is not that color anymore. it's back to dark brown and it's longer now.

ya got that right baby.. grrrrrrrr I do have and know how to use my nails... hehehe

LOL you're so cute! and I am sure you do know how to use them! :)

Okay fine, everyone else is doing it ...

Alright alright, so I finally got the webcam thing on my computer to work, which can double as camera ... sorta. So here ya go guys, my mug. For you. Because I love you.
D'ya like the porkpie?
Me2.jpg

Hooray for framing!
Me1.jpg

Srsly.

Glad to see everyones "real you" lol :p

Hi Minerva :wavingguy You are still my soulmate :cuddle:

And extraticklish, if you hate the way you look, then I must be lookin' at the wrong picture. You are waaaaaay cute girl!!! ;)

Why thank ya mam ............... special hugs back from down under!!!! :twohugs: :cuddle:

hey if I ever got to Australia.. I will give ya a call.. I do plann to go visit Shark Bay one day..

HUGSSSS/Lisa

Alright alright, so I finally got the webcam thing on my computer to work, which can double as camera ... sorta. So here ya go guys, my mug. For you. Because I love you.
D'ya like the porkpie?
Me2.jpg

Hooray for framing!
Me1.jpg

Srsly.

:redheart: Ur hat (on teh head wit dat face) iz teh sex. Rawrzers.

Good to have a face to put with the name and chat craziness.

hey if I ever got to Australia.. I will give ya a call.. I do plann to go visit Shark Bay one day..

HUGSSSS/Lisa

I'd be more than happy to show ANY of my TMF friends around this beautiful country.

I'm running out of pictures of me. lol

Glad to see everyones "real you" lol :p

And extraticklish, if you hate the way you look, then I must be lookin' at the wrong picture. You are waaaaaay cute girl!!! ;)

Aww well thanks. That makes you the first person to say that. I have never been called beautiful or cute or anything like that so thanks.

Okay a couple of quick birthday pics of me in my hotel room in VA.

For those that keep telling me they want to see a more recent pic of me, cant get any more recent than 2 minutes before I posted this thread.

Rob

I must say that this is brave for me for those who know me, but I had to say that puppy is adorable. :happyfloa I have a gorgeous dog myself, but we all think that our babies are wonderful and beautiful!!!!!

l_6339187fd7599b554ccbfa1c37c69d59.jpg

Heres another one of me
this time with a couple of buddies ;D
Im the one with the leather on incase you didnt know

Great pic fireman. Congratulations on delurking and making your first post. Welcome aboard.

D'ya like the porkpie?
Me2.jpg

Hooray for framing!

A little eyeliner and you are Alex from A Clockwork Orange!

Ok, here I am in a rare TMF appearance. This is me at my friend's house about 3 years ago with his dog, who loves to mug for the camera. And my friend's girlfriend loves to take pictures, especially knowing how much I hate having my picture taken. And any perverts out there with sick thoughts about the dog's pose....yes, she bites.

Alright I'll be brave but I hate the way I look but Here's me: (It's not extremely recent because my digital camera broke but it's the most recent I have:

l_f33fd9a8c8fe77a030ece72d68844dde.jpg
:scared:

oh and my hair is not that color anymore. it's back to dark brown and it's longer now.

Aw, I hate to read that you hate the way you look. I think that you're quite pretty and that this is a very nice picture. :)

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back