• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shy and (get this) jewish

free2lalala

TMF Novice
hey, im a guy from the OC and im real shy about all this, but I'm getting less so--starting a "hey y'all" threat might be proving that

Im a student whos meeting some BS professors, and its all making me reflect on whats really important in life--tickling! lol

But really, i was just wondering if there were any other jewish members (especially near....and do i have to say especially female?)

other than that--aint this place theee bees knees?:mhorns:

what does being jewish have to do with being shy? lol or are you saying that Jews are rare in the ticklin community?

Congratulations on delurking and joining the more active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

hey thanks everyone ^_^
haha not sure if theres a DIRECT link between being jewish and shy, just making a shout out to see if i could make some new Jewish pals :p hehe
would be a bit weirder to just ask if someones jewish all the time lol

I like Jewish girls a lot, smart, spunky, and usally very ticklich too for some reason. I'm in NYC, so there are lots of awesome Jewish girls to choose from! My own significant other is Jewish, and her soles are so ticklish it's literally unbearable for her! But you can't have her. ;)

When you say BS professors, do you mean batchelor of sciences, or do you mean what BS usually means? :rowfull:

haha oh i was just doign a pun that my profs were acting all bullshitty haha. ive never met such profs that are bad at teaching--i even brought up "concerns other students had" and she took it personally....well, i guess i gotta have some bad times to make the good times shine brighter

hey sole, im a HUGE FAN! just had to scream that out ;)

I'm Jewish too =)

Hi and welcome to TMF free2lalala.

I live in Boca Raton Fl and and just like you I am also Jewish.

I keep my love for tickling under wraps expecially when I am around my parents so no worries about being shy because so am I.

Would love to chat sometime.

Send me a PM when you can.

Littleticklee.

Hey there. Welcome. No need to worry about anything around here. It is a great place. Believe me, if they except me and my insanity they will let anyone in. Welcome aboard.

Tribe represent. (We are disproportionately represented here.) Tickling as another Jewish neurosis?

CrystalLight, I didn't realize you were such a Judeophile. Thanks for the support?

my folks r israeli but i was born here...i know some hebrew but plan on taking some classes to officially know it (finally....)
thanks again err'body for the support ^_^

thanks ;)
btw im 22 and from so cal, but will be going to new york for maybe two weeks in about a month....just putting that out there hehe
ps anyone ever go to a foot worship party thing in NYC? im....relunctant....

I-DONT-LIKE-JEW-JOKES-ANNE-FRANKLY-I-WONT-STAND-FOR-THEM.jpg

dammit u King of the Hill reference! how can i stay mad at ur awesomeness!! "hmmm?" i ask, 'hmm!?'
yep...late night procrastinating for finals week

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back