• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silke Arches ~ Tomb of 100,000 Eyes ~ ANIMATION

Wonderful work CAB
I have to say I'm a bit jealous of your art style, it's simple but effective !

And this animation is...well I have no words that could express my admiration O_O
You really did outdone yourself !

EXCELLENT WORK !

So awesome to see this animation back on the front page where it belongs!

**replays it for the 72 time**

MORE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

B

I thought this was fantastic - I enjoyed it immensely! I can only imagine the amount of work that went into this.

Do you have any idea when the rest of this brilliant scenario will come out?

I think I can speak for a lot of us here when I say, thank you, thank you, thank you. This is something we've all dreamed of but thought would never happen. An animation for only the purpose of tickling. And to beat that , excellent, no stellar artwork. The artwork in her soles alone with the wrinkling and wiggling was beautiful. I'm sure we would all love a longer tickling scene but I know that took hundreds of hours just for what you did. Thanks again.

OK. This is, as has been noted by so many others, a brilliant piece of animation. Fun, sensual, yadda yadda. I'm tired of being patient.

DAMMIT MAN, WHEN IS PART 2 COMING OUT?!?!?!?!?

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system.

OK. This is, as has been noted by so many others, a brilliant piece of animation. Fun, sensual, yadda yadda. I'm tired of being patient.

DAMMIT MAN, WHEN IS PART 2 COMING OUT?!?!?!?!?

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, I really do. So here's an update:
I have a trial version of the new animation software and I must admit its a steep learning curve for my old spongy brain. So that in itself will take time (plus I have not actually purchased the software yet, not cheap by any means.) The story has been complete for quite some time and I even have audio for it. So its just a matter of time until my whimsy gets around to the project again, complicated by the cost of the software and the learning curve. Obviously I do other works too, like the upcoming send installment of the Tales of the Desperate comic that I am orchestrating, and its eating up my time and attention. Add to that, real life responsibilities, tickle torturing slaves for C.A.B.'s recreation, and also that this is not a paying job with deadlines, and that an animation project is deeply demanding on the time and attention of a one man band... it all comes down to time. ;)

Time. Perhaps if I had more running clocks in the house, I'd have more of it.

Someone get to work on making a TARDIS for this gentleman!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back