• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sisters playing Dress Up

Jennifer is so pretty, as are her feet (even though she wears that darn black nail polish lol)

I may've not tickled them, but I heard Jennifer giggling at the spa salon, when getting a pedi, her sister was with her and she seemed fine :)

They are both very nice looking! I would tickle them both. Thanks for sharing.

Yummy size 10

Jen has Very Delicious look size 10 Feet!!! :hungry:
I Love Cute, Tall Women with Big Feet!!! :bubbleheart:

jen feet.jpg

Great picture, Thanks for sharing.

I should note that these two girls will be playing fictionalized versions of themselves in my next story. But the story and posting date will be a secret until just the right time.

Absolute gorgeous girls. I love the pic where they're the beach girls. Absolutely lovely smile of Jen and Samantha looks like a little wildcat. They seem so innocent. The perfect tickle victims. Can't wait for the story Jersey!!! Did I mention that tickle sisters is one of the hottest things out there?

I LOVE that Sam's feet are elusive, and am also a sucker for big feet (so i find Jen's size 10's awesome). Too bad Samantha was keeping her feet all 'hidey', even in the dressing room shots...that would have been a perfect time to catch herself shoe/boot-less, one would think ;)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back