• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So, I am off to school

Well. It is official. I start my BA in English at the end of June. I never thought I would be in this situation again. I had to quit school to take care of my Mom when she had Cancer. When she died I simply had no ambition to continue.

It has been over a year now. I am ready to kick this degrees ass. Wish me luck everyone. Now I just have to find my Captain Caveman lunchbox. Where did I put that thing??? :D

Oy fuck, lookit' you!! :woot:

You're gonna do fantastic. I'm epically proud of you. :bubbleheart:

Excellent news....Good luck!! I went back into school in my 40s. If I can do it you'll have no problem!

Oy fuck, lookit' you!! :woot:

You're gonna do fantastic. I'm epically proud of you. :bubbleheart:

Awwwww. Thanks Sweetie. I knew this was the first step of many to do something for myself. I find that very difficult sometimes. :bubbleheart:

Excellent news....Good luck!! I went back into school in my 40s. If I can do it you'll have no problem!

Thanks so much. I went back a couple of years ago and was doing great until my Mom got sicker. I am sure I will pick up where I left off. Three more years and I will have a degree in my hands.

Good for you, Texas! I know you'll be on top of it!

Thanks buddy! As long as I average above a 3.8 I will be happy.

Use her tail as motivation. Could you imagine being tickled with that tail...

Her tail can be very motivating. :rowfull:

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back