• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So. New Hampshire Gathering - August 15,16,17th 2008

Due to complications with my job, I will be unable to attend...I am very disappointed. I was really lookig forward to meeting everyone. I am sure it will be a great time...I hope to meet eveyone in the future :(

That sucks man, we didn't get a chance to talk much at NWOT for various reasons, was hoping you were gonna make it.

NH Lee Gathering

Thank you Lee, I had a great time!

I'm so glad that I got to meet so many wonderful people and see a super-duper-splend-tacular buddy ol' pal, P.E.T.E! I love his new girl, Rebecca. She's really great and very sweet. My observation was that way2ticklsh had a wonderful time making her giggle and whimper, :tickle: but I'm not speaking for him. I loved being able to make my presence known.:smilelove

WOW!!!

Lee... I first have to say, thank you. This gathering was more than I had hoped it would be. The feeling of family was so present, the food MMMMMM. *cheers girl.

I want to thank impalier (jazzman, oo ah!) for all he did. You are a great friend and was so fun torturing you hehehe. Keep that sweet personality.

Questions... hmmmmm.... there is so much I could say here but little space. Thank you! You have been a great friend and I am so glad to know you. OMG this word keeps coming to mind.... does it make sense to you... mildler? LOL *hugs

Mrmiguu and your new lady friend. You make an awesome couple and hope to see you both again soon.

Temptress and way2ticklish.... I am so glad we finally got the chance to meet. Way2.... that toe move is just EVIL I SAY....EVIL!!! lol.

My little huggle bear .... I don't think they come any sweeter and as full of sunggles as you are. I am so glad to say I know you. *hugs

Ivory oooooh my dear sweet Ivory.... You my man can definately play that piano...... as well as ribs.... your day is coming hun.... just thought I would warn ya :wavingguy. lol It was so great seeing you again.

Brighteyes, crystal, and tortuga, You three were so cute with your Binki's (nukes) lol and all the "fails". Thank you for all the laughs and I can't wait to see you again. *hugs

AffectionateDan and your lady, You two are so awesome together. I wish I had a little more time getting to know you both. I really hope to see you again.

Baldadonis and justwannaplay, You are both evil yet wonderful guys. Thanks for all the laughs and always stay real :) *hugs

Capnmad, You are one of the sweetest people. When you smile it always makes me smile in return. Never change! *hugs

Snail, You hunk you.... Keep smiling always hun. You are loved by many here. *hugs

Tommytikl. It was great seeing you again. Sorry we didn't get a lot of time to chat. Hopefully we will the next time. *hugs

Lilyisticklish, Girl you have so much energy.... wanna share some ;). *hugs

Jpie and your gentleman, You both were so nice and easy to talk to. I am really glad we finally met. *hugs

Bella, You were as beautiful as ever. It is always nice to see you in action lol. *hugs girl.

Robace252, Hun you can cook for me anytime. OMG that salmon, your bean creation and steak.... my mouth still waters. I am glad we met and hope to stay in touch. *hugs

CTTicklefun.. Thanks for coming out and leaving the shell behind *hugs

Venray and tracy, I love ya both and hope we catch up soon. *hugs (with out the ice cream lol)

Amnesiac... You can always make me laugh to tears with your jokes. You are so awesome. *hugs

asutikler... you are the gentle giant of the gathering well you and capnmad. Can't wait to see you again.

wolff80... it was great to see you again .... you and that smile ;). I will so learn you the text world hun. lol *hugs

viper and sapphire, You two make a great coupe and she has the cutest laugh. She is evil lol but I love ya both. *hugs (she knows what I am talking about.... don't ya sapphire)

MTP Jeff... I finally had the chance to sit and get to know you. You are an awesome person and hope to stay in touch. *hugs

Spotman and Spotlady.... I have had the honor of knowing you for a while now... I know we will stay in touch. *hugs

If I forgot anyone I appologize.. there are so many memories on this gathering that will keep me smiling for a long time. Thank you everyone! :cuddle:

Pokey and theboss... as always I am happy to see you again. I am sorry you were not feeling so well at the beggining but I am glad you still made it out. I love you both and hope to see you soon. *hugs

Last edited:
Classy, you are indeed classy. You live up to every single praise of you I have heard sung!

BrightEyes, you are the cutest little brat I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Thanks so much… for everything.

THANK YOU!!!

Now that I'm back and somewhat caught up on sleep....... ;)

LeeAllure - Thank you for a fantastic gathering!! The house, all the time and effort, food, drink...we can't thank you enough. You were most definitely the "hostess with the mostest"....or would that be "mistress with the mostest".... *shrugs*

BrightEyes - Thank you for all of your hard work in making this a success. Thank you for your FAIL on Saturday night...most entertaining...my favorite Mondy quote "I'm gonna kill you in half!!!"

Classy - Words can't describe what a great person you are and how much your friendship means to me and I know I speak for many other members here when I say that. Thank you for everything and making it such a wonderful weekend. The Jazzman will get even..."Oo! Ah!!!"

questions - Great to see you again. I know we'll keep in touch.

IvoryTickler - It was GREAT to meet you in person. Great skills on the piano...the sing alongs were a great addition to the weekend..."Baby Got Back" will never sound the same after that. :D

Venray and Raya - Always great to see both of you...it was a shame you both couldn't be there long but it's all good. Raya next time you don't need to ask. Just have at it!! :)

Spotman and Spotlady - Great seeing both of you again...next time, I'll be serving the wine. ;)

Crystal - Thanks for putting up with the James Brown and the bad directions. :D I'm so glad we got to talk in person finally. You rawk!!

Tortuga - *in funny voice* Hi.... ;) I'm so glad we got to know each other better...favorite moment: you telling me to "Take it like a man!!". Too funny...

Ayla_NY - You were so much fun and so sweet. Hope to see you again soon!!! *hugs*

SnailShell - I'm so happy the rumors of your "demise" during the weekend were unfounded. Go Team Yardwork!!! :D

TickleEmperor - You ARE the best....love you, man.

Robace - Count me in as another member of the long list of fan's of your meat. :D Great to meet you and many thanks for the ride to and from on Friday. :)

Baldadonis - Glad we got to hang out during the gathering and bask in the glow of your triumphant WIN Saturday night.

mrmiguu - Pete, it was great to finally meet you in person. You've got such a great vibe and attitude. Please tell your sig. other how much we all enjoyed meeting her...and tell her next time I owe her some payback. :)

Amnesiac - "Who's the bigger moron now!?!?!?" :D You have the best sense of humor...I can't even imagine what you'll come up with next time. :)

ViperGTS - Great to finally get to know you better...and thank you for not EVER letting me forget Amnesiac's joke.. *doubles over laughing just thinking about it*

Bella - You truly are the "grand dame" of the TMF...i was wonderful to meet you and don't worry, when my face turns that red, it looks worse than it is. ;)

MTPJeff - You're awesome, man. Can't wait to hang out with you again...I can tell what you're thinking...."I get it. You miss everyone, Wah!!" :D

HDS - To the freakishly strong mod....can't wait to sit down and rip on java some more.... ;)

Pokey - It was a pleasure seeing you again and meeting the Mrs...loved the Diner you found. Next time we'll get to catch up more. Hope you're feeling better and loved sharing the flight home with both of you.

Temptress - what else can I say but...wow...my feet are still in shock. ;) Looking forward to seeing you and your husband again soon. It was great to meet both of you. I don't think I or anyone else will ever forget your screen name. :D

JPie - Wonderful meeting you and hope we get to talk more next time. :)

GiantsFan, Wolf80, AffectionateDan, ijustwannaplay, way2ticklish, Sapphire, Lily, Dave2112, CTTickleFun, CapnMad, ASUTickler - You're all a great bunch of people that helped make the gathering the huge success that it was.

My apologies if I missed anyone....

Can't wait to see all of you again....and thank you for such a wonderful event!!!!!!!!!

PMs soon to follow!!!! :D

Thank you

Classy, you are indeed classy. You live up to every single praise of you I have heard sung!

BrightEyes, you are the cutest little brat I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Thanks so much… for everything.

Thank you Ayla. It was a pleasure meeting you as well. I do hope we see eachother again. PM me anytime and please keep in touch. :wavingguy

Lee... I first have to say, thank you. This gathering was more than I had hoped it would be. The feeling of family was so present, the food MMMMMM. *cheers girl.

I want to thank impalier (jazzman, oo ah!) for all he did. You are a great friend and was so fun torturing you hehehe. Keep that sweet personality.

Questions... hmmmmm.... there is so much I could say here but little space. Thank you! You have been a great friend and I am so glad to know you. OMG this word keeps coming to mind.... does it make sense to you... mildler? LOL *hugs

Mrmiguu and your new lady friend. You make an awesome couple and hope to see you both again soon.

Temptress and way2ticklish.... I am so glad we finally got the chance to meet. Way2.... that toe move is just EVIL I SAY....EVIL!!! lol.

My little huggle bear .... I don't think they come any sweeter and as full of sunggles as you are. I am so glad to say I know you. *hugs

Ivory oooooh my dear sweet Ivory.... You my man can definately play that piano...... as well as ribs.... your day is coming hun.... just thought I would warn ya :wavingguy. lol It was so great seeing you again.

Brighteyes, crystal, and tortuga, You three were so cute with your Binki's (nukes) lol and all the "fails". Thank you for all the laughs and I can't wait to see you again. *hugs

AffectionateDan and your lady, You two are so awesome together. I wish I had a little more time getting to know you both. I really hope to see you again.

Baldadonis and justwannaplay, You are both evil yet wonderful guys. Thanks for all the laughs and always stay real :) *hugs

Capnmad, You are one of the sweetest people. When you smile it always makes me smile in return. Never change! *hugs

Snail, You hunk you.... Keep smiling always hun. You are loved by many here. *hugs

Tommytikl. It was great seeing you again. Sorry we didn't get a lot of time to chat. Hopefully we will the next time. *hugs

Lilyisticklish, Girl you have so much energy.... wanna share some ;). *hugs

Jpie and your gentleman, You both were so nice and easy to talk to. I am really glad we finally met. *hugs

Bella, You were as beautiful as ever. It is always nice to see you in action lol. *hugs girl.

Robace252, Hun you can cook for me anytime. OMG that salmon, your bean creation and steak.... my mouth still waters. I am glad we met and hope to stay in touch. *hugs

CTTicklefun.. Thanks for coming out and leaving the shell behind *hugs

Venray and tracy, I love ya both and hope we catch up soon. *hugs (with out the ice cream lol)

Amnesiac... You can always make me laugh to tears with your jokes. You are so awesome. *hugs

asutikler... you are the gentle giant of the gathering well you and capnmad. Can't wait to see you again.

wolff80... it was great to see you again .... you and that smile ;). I will so learn you the text world hun. lol *hugs

viper and sapphire, You two make a great coupe and she has the cutest laugh. She is evil lol but I love ya both. *hugs (she knows what I am talking about.... don't ya sapphire)

MTP Jeff... I finally had the chance to sit and get to know you. You are an awesome person and hope to stay in touch. *hugs

Spotman and Spotlady.... I have had the honor of knowing you for a while now... I know we will stay in touch. *hugs

If I forgot anyone I appologize.. there are so many memories on this gathering that will keep me smiling for a long time. Thank you everyone! :cuddle:

Pokey and theboss... as always I am happy to see you again. I am sorry you were not feeling so well at the beggining but I am glad you still made it out. I love you both and hope to see you soon. *hugs

classy you are on awesome, beautiful and classy lady, so glad we had a chance to meet! Your a very sweet lady.

Well, I made the ridiculous drive back in only 14.5 hours and survived my first day of work back in vanilla-land. So of course it is time for the post-gathering gush!

Lee - You did an amazing job as the hostess making everyone feel welcome and providing for everyone. You can't ask for more than that from a hostess. Also, you are the real deal as a 'ler; you are on a whole other level from anything I've ever experienced.

Brighteyes - You did a great job helping with the gathering and making sure everything went smoothly. "I'm gonna kill ya, Billy!"

Crystallight - You are quite evil for just having embraced your inner 'ler. We didn't talk much, but I could tell from your interactions with everyone else that you are much loved and a great person.

Tortuga - Our brief talks were a pleasure, and you were unbelievably brave in what you did with Bella. Also, I enjoyed listening to your old band, you can sing, girl!

Classy - It was a pleasure as always. I've never really tried 'lerring before, but you were just too much to resist when Ivory and Baldadonis got you down. I'm sad that you won't be making it to Michigan in October, but hopefully I'll see you again before too long.

JPie, Ayla, and Venraya - You ladies are evil! :D It was a joy playing with you and hopefully we will be able to talk more in the future.

Bella - You are one hell of a woman and I can't wait until your party in November. I wouldn't miss it for anything.

Lily - You are one crazy girl! You are totally sweet but not afraid to cut loose and go wild. You keep doing your thing!

Impaler - You are a totally awesome dude, and I'm glad we got to talk as much as we did, especially talking about music Sunday night.

Amnesiac - You are absolutely hilarious. It was a pleasure to talk to you about all sorts of things, as well as help you film some videos and watch you in action as a cameraman. I've never seen that side of things before and it was totally cool to watch.

Asutickler - It was cool talking to you on Sunday night. You are quite funny, and watching Brighty try to push you back was comedy gold.

Ivory - You are one hell of a piano player, and I really enjoyed listening to your band. I actually listened to them again today at work a bit. Keep up with the music, you guys can go places.

Tickle-Emporer - It was cool talking to you about metal and checking out some interesting toys on Ebay.

Snailshell - You are a really nice guy, unfortunately we didn't talk too much after Friday. Go team yardwork!

MTPJeff - You are nothing like I expected. You were completely approachable and a real down to earth person. It was cool to talk to you about WoW and all sorts of things.

HDS - I don't know how you managed to put up with all the attention you received considering how out of the ordinary attending a gathering was for you, but you seemed to weather everything well.

Giantsfan - I know you don't check the forum too much anymore, but it was cool to talk to you. Go Giants!

Dave2112 - You are really cool, man. It was interesting to see you with Lily doing some things I've never seen before.

Venray - It was cool to meet someone whose posts I've seen on the forum since I joined so long ago. You have an amazing wife and a great sense of humor. Keep it up with the photoshops!

Viper - We will have to play a tie breaker game of Wii Baseball some day!

If I didn't mention your name I apologize, we probably didn't talk much but that doesn't mean we won't have the opportunity to in the future. It was a great gathering and leaving was really hard. I know I'm a pretty quiet person, but I really do enjoy myself and I treasure and enjoy all the conversation that I have with anyone. I'm sure I'll see most if not all of you some time in the future, but until then good fortune and good health!

Ok folks, I am back, rested up and ready to make a LOOOOOONG-ass post. This is both a recap and personal shout-out post so if its too long for you, deal with it.

This gathering could not scarcely have gotten off to a more horrible start for me. At 5:30pm on Thursday, I get to JFK only to find out upon checking my bag that the airport is temporarily closed because of lightning in the area. I was NOT pleased to say the least. I went to the gate to find out not only were all incoming and outgoing flights grounded, but our plane had been diverted to another airport. Amanda, thank you so much for helping me calm down when I called. I was about as sour and angry as I ever get and you were very patient and soothing and really got me back to normal headspace.

After 7.5 hours at JFK, I finally got on a 45 minute flight to Boston (Amtrak next time, seriously). Robace, amazingly enough had stayed there for over 5 hours after his flight landed to wait for me and still had a big smile on his face, and was full of enthusiasm for the gathering. My spirits were back in a big way. But then in a "its just one of those days" kind of moments, when we went to pick up Rob's car from the hotel parking lot, the system controlling the gate was down and we were stuck there for another half an hour.

Finally, at about 2:30am, Friday morning, we were on the road to NH and a short 45 minutes later we arrived there about a quarter past 3am. Everyone who stayed up so late to greet us, I cannot begin to tell you how much that meant to me. Being able to end that day by seeing all of you wonderful people really saved what was an all-around crappy day to that point. Lee, Amanda, Crystal, Tortuga, Rhino, Emperor Rob, Amnesiac, Snail, Dave2112, and Jeff, thank you so much for that.

I only slept a couple hours that morning and was up around 8am and exhausted. After some caffeine and a brisk jog around the neighborhood, I was ready for the day. Brunch was truly epic that morning. Not only did the table have the privilege/misfortune, depending on your opinion, of hearing me give a live rickroll, we also got to hear Amnesiac ramble off the most insanely bizarre backstory about how we all knew each other to the waitress.

Later that day, I was talking to Crystal outside the house, just casually chatting as we made our way back to the house, when this sweet little lee goes all crazy ler on me and tickles me to the ground and then pins me on the grass (she's not that strong, I'm just that ticklish, fyi). Crystal, what a natural 'ler you are. U haz a big win for that. I wants more of that next time.

After a refreshing dip in the pool, Lilly, Viper and SapphireRose arrived. Almost immediately, my tranquility was over and I found myself pinned to the deck by Lilly, Dave2112, and Robace, so Lilly could tickle the stuffing out of me. Dave, sorry about any permanent damage I may have caused you in my struggles. Rob, I can't believe you let her have the brush, you bastard.

This was the beginning of a long weekend for me. Later that evening, I found myself cuffed on the floor of the living room, while Lilly simultaneously tickled/spanked both Emperor Rob and I. How long have you been waiting to get both your "ticklish lees" at once, hun. Hope you enjoyed.

Later Friday, I was innocently sitting on the couch, minding my own business when Lee came over and decided she wanted to test my ticklishness in the event I lost the Family Guy Trivia Contest and would have to be tied to the futon. This was torturous enough with just Lee, but then Mondy came by with a surprise for me. Under Bella's tutelage, she was now a ler, and a vicious double teamed commenced on me. Lee, I know you said that was only 5 minutes, but there's no way that wasn't at least 10, maybe 15. Sadly though, a punishment for losing the Family Guy trivia game would not occur (see below).

The gathering just kept getting bigger and better as more and more people kept rolling in starting Friday evening. By Saturday afternoon, Lee's house was overflowing with people. Among the long list of epic new arrivals was the TMF's very own Wizard of Oz, HDS/DSL. HDS had barely arrived when all of a sudden he and Jeff were violently wrestling in Lee's study. For such a tiny little guy, HDS is the most wirey little dude I've ever seen. He could not be pinned down and not just by Jeff. Even with multiple lers on top of him, he thrashed around more than anyone I've ever seen, and that includes me :D

Finally, the moment I had been looking forward to for 3.5 months arrived. It was time for the Family Guy Trivia game versus Amanda. A gymnastic ring was hung from the Tree of Doom, and we each took turns holding onto the ring while being asked a question. After 15 seconds if the correct answer had not been given, an increasing number of lers were turned on us, a la Distraction, to make it harder to get the answer. After a well-fought contest, the Porncess of Fail was defeated. Mondy, the game might not have been played as the makers intended, but I won it the way we played, and you FAILED.

Perhaps the most memorable experience came later Saturday night when Rhino and I teamed up for a long massage/tickling session on Bella. All was proceeding smoothly for a long time until Amnesiac arrived to inform us of Bella's secret spot, which shall not be disclosed to protect the ticklish. Of course, Rhino could not resist trying this out. I unfortunately did not have a proper grip on Bella's legs for this reaction and shortly thereafter my head was introduced by Bella's legs to the side of Lee's desk. No damage done, I found a tighter scissor-lock grip, and we continued our work.

Sunday saw even more epicness. Ivorytickler, Tortuga, CapnMad, and Snail teamed up on the first ever live piano performance of CaramellDansen. You guys were awesome. You actually made that song palatable. Sunday also saw me play the most futile game of Wii Bowling ever, as I attempted to play lying flat on my back while being tickled by Temptress the whole time under my free arm. I think I only lost by 100 but who knows. We also were treated to Rob's epic stripping to the music of My Sharona. Rob, you have now ruined that song for me for life. Good thing, I didn't like that song much to begin with.

Finally, Monday came and it was time for me to say goodbye. Unlike NEST, this time I knew how it tough it would be to say goodbye, but that didn't make it any easier as one by one I watched my friends continue to leave and eventually me as well. So ends this abridged recap of my NHLee experience (unabridged coming soon to hard-cover). Now its time for some shout-outs.

LeeAllure What can't I say about you. You are a tremendous hostess, a brilliantly evil 'ler, give a fantastic headscratch and massage, and are truly a wonderful wonderful friend. I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to come for this wonderful weekend and for all your generosity.

Brighteyes1082 Beyond all our FAIL talk, you have become one of my closest friends. You always know how to cheer me up when I need it, give advice when I seek it, or just pick up the phone when I need someone to chat with. I love you so freaking much and miss you terribly already. I'm so glad you are moving to New England and that are paths will cross again many more times in the near future.

Classy A total embodiment of your screenname. I'm glad we got to chat more than we did at NEST and look forward to continue to getting to know you. Thanks for making Sunday night karaoke very entertaining.

IvoryTickler What a pleasure it was to meet you. You are a brilliant artist and all-around great guy. Looking forward to seeing you again in the hopefully very near future.

Venray and Raya I'm so glad you two came even if only for Saturday. Ray, you are the heartbeat of this TMF community. Please get well soon. Raya, you are the best. Hope you still like me even if you found out I may not be as nice as I seemed, mwahahaha.

Spotman and Spotlady It was great to have a chance to meet you too, especially as one who has enjoyed your clips. You are both wonderful and I was very glad I got an extra chance to see you both on Monday.

SnailShell You know I've got nothing but love for you my deviant Canadian Jewish brother. You were perhaps the only person giving out more massages than me this weekend, sometimes on the same person at the same time. Always a treat when our paths cross.

Impaler Thanks for all your support. You are unquestionably loyal and a valued member of Team Baldy. And boy can you take a sizable amount of tickling. You're worse than me.

MrMiguu It was a pleasure to meet the 3rd Admiral of the FailBoat, which turned out to be the Winboat. Rock on with TNE.

MTPJeff Waah, Jeff's an awesome guy and I totally had so much fun hanging out with you and joking around and sometimes torturing people with you, waaah.

Lilly I'm glad I got you a little bit this time around, but oh boy did you make me pay for it every time. Totally worth it though, hehe. Love ya hun.

ViperGTS You're awesome man, even if you did soak me with that damn gun when I was in my street clothes.

SapphireRose You're such a sweetie, even if you couldn't resist sneaking in a tickle on me every time I passed by. Meh, but who couldn't.

HisDivineShadow I'm so glad that you came out from behind your curtain to join us for your first gathering. You're an awesome guy and we all want to see much more of you. Thanks for all your support every time Mondy threw a hollow FAIL at me.

AffectionateDan and AylaNY It was a real treat to meet both of you. Dan, next time I think you and Rhino should wrestle. I've always wondered who'd win in a wrestling match, a bear or a rhino. Ayla, how you survived 3 hours of HDS thrashing around is a mystery to me. I guess all that Bear wrangling has paid off.

Robace I cannot begin to thank you enough for waiting for me all those hours in Logan for my sorry ass to arrive. You are a great friend, and you bring wonderful passion, enthusiasm, creativity, and love to this community. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you in the future and look forward to that very much.

Bella I'll know better than to use that flimsy hold on your legs next time. I hope to be able to make it out in November.

Jpie It was great getting to talk with you this weekend. You were a great ler during the Family Guy game even if I did make it difficult swinging around on that ring.

AsuTickler Omg Rhino you were freaking killing me with everything you were saying Saturday night. "Rhinos like dollars" made me laugh so hard, I couldn't breathe.

Amnesiac You are one of the funniest, most clever, and most genuine people I've ever met. Its always a treat hanging with you and I eagerly look forward to our next encounter. I'm sure it will be epic.

Dave2112 You are a credit to all Daves. It was a real trip hanging with you this weekend.

CapnMad Watching you do that CaramellDansen dance was worth a trip to NH alone.

Pokey I'm sorry I didn't see very much of you this weekend, but I'm glad you came out. You're one of the nicest folks out there and it was a pleasure to catch up with you again.

TickleEmperor I love you bro. I never tired of hearing you enthusiastically shout out my name every time I entered a room, as if I had just arrived. Your never-ending enthusiasm makes these gatherings all the more special.

Tortuga You're a sweetheart. You made me feel so good everytime I sang this weekend. I had so much fun with you whether it was chatting, being tickled until I agreed to go swim with you, or searching Costco for items neither of us had ever heard of.

CrystalLight One of my biggest regrets from NEST was that I barely got a chance to speak with you at all. I'm so glad in the three months since then we have had the chance to talk often, become great friends, and now had a second chance to spend some significant time together at a gathering. I was very glad that you and Cassi were the first two people I saw when we arrived in NH. Loves ya both.

To everyone else, I missed, thank you for making this weekend so special. I love every one of you.

Apparently everyone agrees that I am a ball of energy! lol. I miss you guys every single one. I promise I will make a long gushy post later...

Hey Rob, great post man! I think your quote says it all; “My first gathering, not what I expected, better than I had imagined.” It was also my first gathering and I agree it was better than I had imagined. It took me a long time to loosen up and your wonderful sense of humor and dedication helped me to do that, even if it was towards the end. You are also great at mingling with people and I learned so much from watching you interact with others. You inspired me to talk with a lot more people next time. Thanks for the food too, it was awesome. As you said, I was always smiling or in the pool. You guys put the smile on my face. I haven’t had this much fun in a long time. Thanks for everything and I look forward to getting to know you better next time.
In such a serious world, it was so nice to be around people who know how to be silly and playful. That’s why I love tickling, its just such a fun and playful activity. I haven’t been tickled in a long time and it was so awesome to finally be tickled and be around others who understand tickling!! It’s amazing as different as we all are, tickling has brought us together like a family. I was so amazed at how close everyone was to each other, the laughter, the hugs, of course the tickling, and even some tears.

This weekend was life changing for me and I would like to do a few shout-outs as Rob calls them to the wonderful people I got to talk to this weekend.

LeeAllure- You really know how to throw a party and make people feel welcome. Thanks so
much!! I enjoyed this weekend more than you know, from the cool trivia game to the tickles you gave me! Thanks for making my first gathering a great one and I look forward to seeing you at another gathering!

Ivory Tickler- You’re such a cool guy and talented at everything you do. You brought so much to the gathering with your wonderful piano playing, it really brought people together. I enjoyed talking with you about some of your tunes and it was cool to hear about your life. I actually read your post about your first gathering before this one and I didn’t even realize that it was you until days after this one. What you said about your first gathering made it easier for me to go to my first one. Great meeting you and I look forward to talking with you more at the next gathering.

MTP Jeff- So cool to meet you in person. Nice to meet a person that really appreciates the joy tickling brings others. Was cool to chat with you by the pool, even if you threw my in! LOL I needed that. You helped to loosen me up. So cool to watch the banter between you and HDS. You’re an awesome guy and I look forward to talking with you more at the next gathering.

HDS- You’re the man! Was so cool to talk to you and watch you get tortured by the girls!! Man, I wanted to be you and I was terrified to be you all at the same time!! It was cool to watch the banter between you and BrightEyes, which I’m sorry I didn’t get to talk with more. “Shut up DSL!” It was fun when Lee sat between us and gave us a tickling. So nice to meet you and I will stay in touch.

Bella- Your cool!!! You have such an awesome personality, your just so easy going and made myself and everyone else feel comfortable. Thanks for taking the time to talk to us newbies about NEST and reassuring us that we would have a great time. You' re such a nice person and I look forward to talking with you more!

Lily-You’re totally awesome! Your warm smile made me feel so happy that I came. You're such a caring person and you brought “sparkle” to the gathering. Had a great time getting squirted by you in the pool and the tickles that we shared. It was so much fun when you and Lee went exploring my ticklish parts!! I’m so glad I came back on Monday to spend one more day with you. You’re the greatest, don’t ever change. Can’t wait to see you at the next gathering.

Rob-aka Tickle Emperor- Was so cool to meet you. You like everybody and you really made me feel welcome into the brotherhood. You are such a good friend. Thanks so much for listening to me. You're such a fun guy to be around and I can’t wait to see you at the next gathering!

To everyone else- Time flies buy when you’re having so much fun. I feel so bad that I didn’t get a chance to talk with everyone else. You guys are just the best and made my first gathering awesome and a life changing experience I will never forget. I wish I did this a long time ago, you guys are so supportive and understanding. Can’t wait to see all the familiar faces at the next gathering and talk with all you guys. I miss you all! If anyone would like to talk to me, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks Kayaker!!!

Glad you liked the thread and more so enjoyed yourself at NHLee.

Great job and hope to see you again soon.

Rob

I'm glad I checked back in here tonight; the feelings are mutual, K! Next time jump right in to our banter and everything else; I know I can always use backup against that fiend Mondy, for one. :D

I'm glad I checked back in here tonight; the feelings are mutual, K! Next time jump right in to our banter and everything else; I know I can always use backup against that fiend Mondy, for one. :D

Always good to bring backup, cause you can't hold your own against me! :D

Always good to bring backup, cause you can't hold your own against me! :D
Puh-LEASE. I just want to make the victory that much easier to achieve. But, by all means, keep dreaming those delusional dreams if you want. What it all boils down to is that baldadonis is a winner and you fail. :D

Puh-LEASE. I just want to make the victory that much easier to achieve. But, by all means, keep dreaming those delusional dreams if you want. What it all boils down to is that baldadonis is a winner and you fail. :D

You're awesome man. Long live HisBaldEmperorsRhino.

The next shipment of FAIL will be bigger and better.

At least we delivered it and didn't make IDLE THREATS !!!! :D

*COUGH* TREE OF DOOM FAIL *COUGH*

I never remember seeing this mythical shipment. It's as if the ship failed to arrive, even. Is that why it was a shipment of fail? Because it failed to actually show up? :D

I never remember seeing this mythical shipment. It's as if the ship failed to arrive, even. Is that why it was a shipment of fail? Because it failed to actually show up? :D

Which begs the question, if a shipment of fail fails to show up, is it indeed a shipment of fail at all? Like the tree falling in the woods...

Snail Shell

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back