• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

so should i leave the tmf.... or stay?

NixTickles

TMF Expert
wasnt quite sure where to post this rly so the mods can move it to the right location if they so wish....

well never thought this would happen but im not one to be easily offended because i look at things from many diff angles and im not quick to judge someone. but after reading an on goin thread in the true stories section someone had compared tickling someone without their knowledge of the ler having a fetish to a pedophile taking pics of kids in a park.... now this was more than likely not aimed at me in the thread, but reagardless i have done my fair share of tickling and have tickled ppl withouth them knowing bout my fetish for it.

being compared to that i have to say is probably the worst thing that has been ever said to me... and i dont think i have ever felt so pissed off or offended b4 and it makes me want to throw away my tickle fetish, leave the forum and forever condone nekind of sexual fetish as completely wrong and should have the ppl locked up...

i dont think this is how it should go and i dont want to leave the forum (i will miss all my friends that i have made on here a lot) but i cant get over the fact that in a sense i was compared to a pedophile....

idk nemore wut should i do?

There's a world of difference

I don't know who made the pedophile comment, or in what context. I suppose I can imagine a way in which the analogy has some relevance to it, but there is a world of difference that is far more important to consider.

Ask yourself: what damage does the pedophile do?

The answer is, unfortunately, well documented. I don't think it requires a lengthy answer here; suffice to say that the victims of pedophiles are almost invariably scarred, traumatized, left with problems that either last a lifetime or require lengthy and wrenching therapy just to reach a state of being halfway normal. There are those who overcome, and become able to live relatively normal, contented lives. But those who don't recover are far more numerous.

Now ask yourself: what damage do you do by tickling someone who does not know of your fetish?

I can't answer this for you, but I hope you see my point. Are you leaving a "victim" with scars to last a lifetime?

Dude dont let one little mindless waste of life person ruin your fetish turn you away its whats in you thats what you are are person with a tickling fetish theres way more weirder fetishes out there in the world and alot more stupid idiots like that guy who said that to you the guy who told you all that garbage is what he feels hes the problem hes what makes us look bad but people can compare alot of things and make it sick and deluded people slander and take things outta contacts all the time the media makes errors like that all the time but by you feeling this way and gettin down on your self about it is just showing that hes winning and your letting him get to you dont let of mind less waste of life do that to you because threw out your whole life your gonna be running into them and what you gonna do then just quit doing what they compare every thing to just forget that scumbag he'll get whats coming one day

thank you mmpha... u pretty much just did it for me ty :) needed someind of intellegence to get me back on track :) it will take some time for me to 4get bout it but this helped a great deal and u too shane lol though ur approach is one id expect from a freind ;)

Ask yourself: what damage does the pedophile do?

The answer is, unfortunately, well documented. I don't think it requires a lengthy answer here; suffice to say that the victims of pedophiles are almost invariably scarred, traumatized, left with problems that either last a lifetime or require lengthy and wrenching therapy just to reach a state of being halfway normal. There are those who overcome, and become able to live relatively normal, contented lives. But those who don't recover are far more numerous.

I think there's a detail here that most people miss. Clearly, molesting a child is deeply immoral, for all of the reasons you state. But what about the pedophile who keeps to himself, masturbating to mental images of kids he saw at the park? No children were harmed. They won't even know. I would allege that such behavior is "creepy," but I would equally allege that it's not immoral.

Now ask yourself: what damage do you do by tickling someone who does not know of your fetish?

I can't answer this for you, but I hope you see my point. Are you leaving a "victim" with scars to last a lifetime?

I think as long as the person is consenting, there is no possibility of psychological harm, even if they didn't know you have a fetish. Still, I do think of all the nonconsensual tickling that people talk about on the forum. It's usually just a few seconds or minutes, but the victim really did hate it. Many people on the TMF seem to think this behavior is okay, because it's "just tickling." Yet how many people have we met, as adults, who are freaked out about tickling to this day because of an awful tickling incident from years ago?

I'm really just posting here to in the hopes of conveying some subtlety in these issues. Not everything involving pedophiles is immoral. Not everything involving tickling is harmless.

I've seen a lot of the same judgmental attitudes, Grandmaster. My philosophy is simple. Screw them and anybody who looks like them.

I think there's a detail here that most people miss. Clearly, molesting a child is deeply immoral, for all of the reasons you state. But what about the pedophile who keeps to himself, masturbating to mental images of kids he saw at the park? No children were harmed. They won't even know. I would allege that such behavior is "creepy," but I would equally allege that it's not immoral.

I mostly agree with this! I personally think though that it is not cool to use unsuspecting people to get your rocks off...be it tickling or rubbing yourself against them in the bus or taking pictures of children in the park!

Dude. It's the internet. People say stupid stuff while they sit high on their mountain behind a keyboard. You're gonna let ONE random person have that much control over your personal life??

Man up for chrissakes.

STOP!!!
DON'T MAKE ANY DECISIONS UNTIL YOU WATCH THIS!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZBPu7jJbJU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZBPu7jJbJU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

wasnt quite sure where to post this rly so the mods can move it to the right location if they so wish....

well never thought this would happen but im not one to be easily offended because i look at things from many diff angles and im not quick to judge someone. but after reading an on goin thread in the true stories section someone had compared tickling someone without their knowledge of the ler having a fetish to a pedophile taking pics of kids in a park.... now this was more than likely not aimed at me in the thread, but reagardless i have done my fair share of tickling and have tickled ppl withouth them knowing bout my fetish for it.

being compared to that i have to say is probably the worst thing that has been ever said to me... and i dont think i have ever felt so pissed off or offended b4 and it makes me want to throw away my tickle fetish, leave the forum and forever condone nekind of sexual fetish as completely wrong and should have the ppl locked up...

i dont think this is how it should go and i dont want to leave the forum (i will miss all my friends that i have made on here a lot) but i cant get over the fact that in a sense i was compared to a pedophile....

I understand where you're coming from. I too have considered leaving here. I have been having alot of problems with many peoples. And you maybe compared to a pedophile, but I've been outright called one. Which is stupid, because obviously that person doesn't know what a pedophile is. But anyways, life goes on i guess. Life is full of stupid people dude.. this site is no different.

Don't quit doing something that makes you happy, just because some nutsack thinks it's weird. Ignore him, pity him even, that he has no unique outlet as fulfilling as the rest of us.

If anyone called you a pedophile, they should be reported to the Moderators and dealt with severely.
That's completely out of hand.

Consider the source, B. Some people say things just to get a rise. Whoever made this comparison clearly did it with just that in mind. Obviously every single person here who has ever engaged in tickling with a vanilla (i.e. every single person here) is not a pedophile or similar to a pedophile in any way. Any idiot knows that. Don't leave over some baggadouche with too much time on his hands. If everyone did that the forum would be virtually empty. Stick around. There's way more awesome than there is suck. :twohugs:

Leave if you want. Stay if you want. Why make a thread about it? Attention?

Dude. It's the internet. People say stupid stuff while they sit high on their mountain behind a keyboard. You're gonna let ONE random person have that much control over your personal life??

Man up for chrissakes.

Great post.

Whoever called this bloke a pedophile because he tickled someone is an ape. Honestly, there are certain people on this forum who have zero common sense or social skills. Don't let them bother you. Probably the worst thing you could have done is make a thread about it though.

Hi Grandmaster,
I have not read the post where someone called you a pedophile. But I'd like to address your anger, for I have had anger issues with others here who have made me furious.

I have been in your position when I really thought about leaving the forum because someone posted something I didn't like, and I felt attacked. Whoever ruined your day and posted a comment in your story did nothing more than type some random thing and hit the post button. I know authors of tickling stories really want positive feedback, and it can be hard to open yourself up and share your desires for other people to read.

I've decided that my tickling fetish is not going to just disappear just because I have a moment of rage. You must be a bit tough to handle being a tickle-lover....not everyone will like what you like. There are people that won't hesitate to try and make you feel bad about aspects of tickling you enjoy.

Let yourself be angry. Take a few days off and cool down. Do something nice for yourself. You will see that in spite of being called a nasty name, your tickle fetish will persist. This site is the best tickling site around. I don't think you feel like leaving over one f*cktard.

Be well.

Grandmaster, you seem like a straight shooter. (Ie Good Guy) Let me first say that I'm sorry about what was said to you.

I would first consider the source: Is it someone you value or trust? If no, then my best advice would just be to ignore it. At one time, I was one of the most controversial, and flamboyant, members this forum has probably ever seen. If I left the forum every time someone made a comment like that to me, I would have been gone, years ago! I've since tried to become less flamboyant, and controversial.

Also, posting threads like this, can sometimes be an invitation for trolls to spurn you on to leave, just because there are some people who like to be assholes. Several months ago, I had gotten very upset about some very negative feedback I received, about a very serious personal matter I am going through. During my eight years here, I have gotten pissed off by certain people, but, on that particular day I'm mentioning, I posted a "Goodbye, TMF" thread. Then, after discussing it with a few people, including mods, I had calmed down, and decided not to leave. Posting such a thread destroyed my crediblity. Since then, if things have pissed me off, I've basically dealt with them privately.

Think about why you joined TMF? If you still enjoy coming here for those reasons, then simply disregard the person or persons who posted the things you mentioned, and place them on ignore. Your personal view of why you want to be here, for yourself, should be more important than asking yourself if you should leave, because you dont like what someone else said to you. In a forum of 100,000 plus members, such is bound to happen. That is why the ignore button is a beautiful thing.

I hope you decide to stay. Allowing one, two, or a group of people to chase you off a forum you want to be on, seems unfortunate. If you ever decide to leave, for your own reasons, do so, for those reasons, and not because of a couple of people, who posted insulting remarks, just apparently for no other reason than to be mean.

I hope what I'm saying helps. Good Luck to you.

Mitch

Has anyone that is commenting actually read the thread that was the source of this? The basics was that someone claimed to be off tickling women, paying them for it and it was getting him off. It was commented that it was creepy because he was taking advantage of these women, who he just met, and doing something that if they had been told what he was doing and why probably wouldn't have participated. He also claimed to be doing this while his wife and disabled son were in Jack in the Box eating and he went out to the car as one of his encounters. The thread did not call the OP in this thread a pedophile but was making the analogy of a pedophile taking pictures of kids and getting his or her jollies using the pictures later, a clear violation. Taking advantage of someone to get off without their permission of what you are doing and why is wrong.

Leave if you want. Stay if you want. Why make a thread about it? Attention?

amen bro,

honestly, go fish for sympathy elsewhere.
someone makes a stupid blanket statement and you take it personally?

Attention Attention Attention....how easily you are "talked back from the precipice"...a precipice of your own creation.

well say it all u want, i didnt do it for attention. did it cause that is a touchy subject for me and it pushed the right buttons and basically lost much rational thought. not many ppl truly understand it unless u urself have been put through it.... but think wutever u want i culd care less. i was upset and needed a way to vent and this was the thing that popped into my mind.

neways its worked out now and things r good and we can all go back to our lives or wutever.

and for the record... if u think someone is craving attention and u dont like it, then y post saying so? ur r still giving them wut they want so its rly not helping at all.

No one is really stopping you from venting. It's fine. There are a lot of sensible feedbacks in this thread already, but of course, it is natural to hear other reactions too and that's a part of being in a public place as this - with a crowd of diverse strangers. Where else will you say this concern?

Maybe I'll just add that you should really increase your tolerance. I've learned a lot that at times even if you are nice, there are really people who have other agenda than what you intend and it can put you down at unavoidable situations. It will only happen if you allow it.

@bohemianne: yes i understand and i am one for tolerance but somethings u can erase and a simple word can set u off regardless of wuts goin on or how its done... i have gotten better though... use to be goin off and gettin into fights with ppl just to blow off steam....

you better not leave, ill come there and kick your butt :p babe, you know you're no where close to being something like that... you're an amazing person :D though i do understand where you're coming from.

remember, everyone who knows you loves you and would miss you! :) i know for sure that i would.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back