• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So what's your favorite part of tickling?

TickleMyFancy

TMF Expert
The laughing? The wiggling? The begging? The tease? The power? The loss of power? Etc :)

For me, I just loove watching my lees thrash around and beg me to stop. Total power rush :)

The begging? The tease? The power? The loss of power? Etc

For me, I just loove watching my lees thrash around and beg me to stop. Total power rush

I like that, the loss of power and being teased and made to beg.:spermey::laughhard:

The feeling itself, the total loss of selfcontrol.

that's actually a hard desicion.. i like when someone i'm tickling is moving around on the ground, but i also love the laughing, so maybe it's a mixture of both, maybe it just depends on my mood and the situation which part of those two i enjoy more...

hmmm

The laughing? The wiggling? The begging? The tease? The power? The loss of power? Etc :)

For me, I just loove watching my lees thrash around and beg me to stop. Total power rush :)

i have to say i 100% agree with you watching the lees thrash and beg nothing hotter!!

My favorite is the wild laughter and wriggling. Seeing a women loose control. Also touching her soft skin.

the playfulness, and the joy of laughter, either making it or being made to..

Hmmm I think it's the power. Like in that moment when you are tickling the person, and they can't stop laughing you have more control over their body than they do. I also like it because you have control, but the person isn't (or shouldn't) be in any pain. I want a lee who loves/hates it, you know? Likes the loss of control, and the laughter but it's also kind of like torture to her.

I have never been a bottom. However I do want to experience the loss of control from the tickling. In my life I like to be in control, I think it would be very exciting to give up total control to a woman I trust very much, and sexually attracted to.

I love the closeness It can bring to 2 people (In a non platonic scenario) I love the laughing and I love the control the person has over me. and the tease and...*sigh* everything about it...

Losing myself totally and completely in a sea of laughter and physically, tickly torment.

The laughing and struggling! Total power trip. :devil2:

Basically it's the power and control. I like the lee stretched out, arms over head as far as is comfortable, and wearing a sleeveless top and shorts. One might start out very softly with a fingertip stroking the underarm, and she starts to smile.......she can't help it......it's the beginning of the ".....and there's NOTHING you can do about it" syndrome. She might not be laughing at that point, but the ler is still in total control. A change in technique such as a bunch of fingertips wriggling in her armpit might cause some giggles, and then a sudden attack on her lower ribs might produce screams of laughter and thrashing. I think all of these responses are great, but the overlying theme is CONTROL......using hands (and/or toys) in various techniques to create different responses, and changing them all the time. Total control.

It's all about the power rush for me on both sides. I am not really in the "playful tickles" camp so bondage and power exchange is part of the fun for me. But that being said, there has to be an incredible amount of trust between two people to truly give up power.

Watching the lee lose control and beg for you to stop!!! But then again i love doing the same thing when i'm being tickled ;) lol

The way it makkes me lose my mind and control of everything and the sensations of ever nerve in my body going crazy

The feeling of sudden closeness 'n intimacy while you do nothing too bold or personal.
Kids play that feels much more than means :)

It's deliciously barbaric! Think about it: you tie up a person so that person has no control over what is done to her/him. You remove their clothes as you please. You touch them, which in itself is a gross violation of their privacy. And the reason why you touch them is to make them struggle, squirm and beg - just for your entertainment! That's barbaric!

Laughing and pretty much having a good time with it. Guess I gotta be happy im so ticklish lol

The lee's laughing, begging when u touch they most ticklish spot :D and wiggling and when u se they total lost the controll lol

As a Ler, I love to make my Lee squeal and laugh. As a Lee, I love feeling completely helpless and at my Ler's control.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back