• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So You like Womens Feet?

uticklish2

3rd Level Green Feather
Two weekend age at a house party a woman caught me looking at her feet. She asked, " Do you like my new clogs? Or are you just a footman?" I replied "Yes I do! And Yes I am!" She replied "Looks like were going to be good friends." Last night I drove her home and she she let me take these pictures.

I posted this story and pictures back on 06-18-2007 without my friends permission. The pictures were removed at her request.

"Flecke" has elected to repost my 2007 story in the Image Section over anger issue with several member including myself.

Last edited:
Which pictures are those? LOL. I'm sure they're good ones. Congrats! ;)

Were these images just in your mind or did you actually take photos? :xpeepsofa

like womens feet?....nah, I just come here for the food :p

I never seem to get caught looking at womens feet. i guess the ones i look at are into feet so they dont realize it. i figured my drooling would have given it away. :manicd:

hmmmm

uticklish2 said:
Two weekend age at a house party a woman caught me looking at her feet. She asked, " Do you like my new clogs? Or are you just a footman?" I replied "Yes I do! And Yes I am!" She replied "Looks like were going to be good friends." Last night I drove her home and she she let me take these pictures.

Care to actually POST them?? lol

lol, watch he'll probably never come back to post the pics. it happens all the time. haha oh well

I scroll down hoping for a miracle and see some feet and all I see is this reply I posted...lol

Booooo!

bull

he hasnt forgotten hes full of shit hes walking around looking for someone to take pics of.dont be surprised if they turn out to be male :mad: :ignite:

bonk-yeknod1...thank you for posting exactly what I was thinking...

Nonono they are just SO great that we can't see them. They are sooooo perfect that our undeserving eyes are not worthy enough to see what he really posted.

I posted this story and pictures back on 06-18-2007 without my friends permission. The pictures were removed at her request.

"Flecke" has elected to repost my 2007 story in the Image Section over anger issue with several member including myself.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back