• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Socks vs. No Socks

I recall a mummification clip by tickler45 in which the 'lee has a really cute pair of socks with tiny footprint patterns on them, personally I could go either way, kinda depends on what kind of socks they are.

i like being tickled barefoot, BUT i also enjoy the slow tease of the ler pulling the socks off my feet too..

being a lee i can say i'm definately more ticklish with my feet bare. anyway i have to say that when i got my socks removed DURING the session and not before, it is definately a big tease and makes me realize that the worst is coming :D

I am conflicted!! xD I find I am very ticklish with socks on, but for the situation you descibed, I'd probably have to go for barefoot :D Socks on is fun and flirty for a while, but bare foot is always best ;)

I think of socks as gift wrapping paper. Or, as a form of foreplay...

I also prefer nylon socks, or the thinnest cotton/polyester material manufactured.

Definitely barefoot for me. I don't like wearing shoes or socks anyway.

I like tickling someone with the socks on at first and then removing them slowly, then tying the big toes together for higher immobility. I agree that the socks are like foreplay, and I love foreplay!

Bare feet, as both foot lee and ler. I dont like either being foot tickled, or tickling female feet, with socks on.

Mitch

Hours? well I'd have to say I'd need socks on as a buffer lol, but if they are thin then that still defeats thee purpose lol. Either way, it won't turn out pretty lol.

Call me crazy, but being tickled and tickling feet in the biggest, thickest, softest most loose sloppy socks I can find especially for hours is the best thing I can think of!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back