• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

starting your own tickling company ..kind of

weezl

TMF Expert
I like to play the lotto so this is hypothetical. The powerball is at 750 million and I was thinking to myself if I won the jackpot, after taking care of the legal and financing matters, I would start my own tickling company. But the catch is, I wouldn't want to sell the videos. I would just want to build a personal library for myself. I would still pay everyone and make sure everyone involved is compensated.

Would it be easier to track down girls and models if you don't sell the videos, but rather just build a personal library to satisfy my own desires? With that kind of money, I wouldn't care about a ROI.

I'd be interested to know how much a video producer would say was a safe amount of runway money for such a venture.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

People have "personal collections" of videos they make and never distribute all the time.

If you're that rich, I'm not even sure you'd care about making videos.

You'd have an endless supply of new 'lees, with the next real life experience right around the corner.

If you're that rich, I'm not even sure you'd care about making videos.

You'd have an endless supply of new 'lees, with the next real life experience right around the corner.
I like videos.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back