• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steph

Thanks honey, me too. :twohugs: I'm praying they cancel but I doubt I'd be THAT lucky!
Back to work... :lurking:

Hi Steph :twohugs: :wavingguy I have been away for quite awhile from online and the forum and I wanted to wish you a wonderful weekend coming up ,and I hope to chat with you again soon :grouphug:

I would like to welcome you to the PhillyFootGirl website, and to tell you that you will give the site a fresh perspective. Now only if you would post those pics that you have on Venray's old site, then you will be a major player on PFG's site...... :dogpile:

i know its REALLY late in this thread for this post, but the link to stephs pic on the first page doesnt work... :confused:

Hi hon~site's down for awhile~what is it you'd like to see?
XOXO

featherduster12 said:
i know its REALLY late in this thread for this post, but the link to stephs pic on the first page doesnt work... :confused:

(giggles)
Send me a PM w/your email addy hon. But be prepared, I'm so girl next door despite all the fuss. ;)
XOXO

featherduster12 said:
a pic of you of course ;)

steph said:
(giggles)
Send me a PM w/your email addy hon. But be prepared, I'm so girl next door despite all the fuss. ;)
XOXO
Steph, HONEY there was no girl next door like YOU!!! If there was I would never have moved out!

Mmmmmmmmmm, such a sweetie pie! :justlips: :xpulcy:
XOXO

Illtcklu said:
Steph, HONEY there was no girl next door like YOU!!! If there was I would never have moved out!

Mmmmmmmm.........Just like you, Steph..... :wavingguy
Haven't heard from you in a while. Write me sometime.... :xpulcy:

Thanks Ray darlin'~I dunno how I missed this but...(pokes him back...) ;) :justlips:
XOXO

venray said:
In case you are interested, Dtrell took some pics of Steph and we received a few more from her and from ticklishBBW as well, so now that the site problems are worked out we can upload and update this weekend.

Drew70 also was kind enough to give me a disc at NEST that contains all of his scans and 1000's of other pics, so the galleries will be
updated more often as well.

As for a certain goofball..........*POKE*

Love ya hon....

Ray

I will sweetie~when you coming out west? :xpulcy:
XOXO

MAJ0718 said:
Mmmmmmmm.........Just like you, Steph..... :wavingguy
Haven't heard from you in a while. Write me sometime.... :xpulcy:

When all my money situations are well taken care of....I miss talking to you on the phone, and are you available for IM'ing tonight?

Ya caught me trotting off to bed honey... :yawnface:

MAJ0718 said:
When all my money situations are well taken care of....I miss talking to you on the phone, and are you available for IM'ing tonight?

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back