• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STERN POLL: Tori Spelling

Should we email Stern to tickle Tori Spelling?

• Yes

Votes: 86 77.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 19.8%

• Total voters
P

Psycho4048

She's coming on soon. What do you guys think? Is she one of your top ten?

Maybe not top 10 material, but who wouldn't love to see that little brat strapped down and tickled? She made millions endure years of bad acting on 90210! :p

No more Games

Quit messing around. Put up Trish Stratus, so she can win, and we can get it over with.

Sweet Jesus!

Come on! Tori Spelling is the ugliest celebrity there possibly is. I'd rather punch her in the face than tickle her feet. We can't waste a tickle spam on her! what if he gets someone good next week?

Word that!!!

I told you, though punching her in the face is a bit extream. Let see...Trish Stratus, Tia Carrere, Rena Mero, and Jena Jamason sound like good gambles to me Phsyc

absolutely

:) you gotta ask, just because howard asks, dosnt mean they are going to do it. i got a good feeling she will do it

but if we email him about every girl that comes on the show, he wont do it. we have to save it for the better ones

You gotta be kidding

18 for 08 against. I give up, it's better then Ropaul, but not by much.

Well, in order to do it we're gonna need to get an 85% or better of "yes's".

Psycho

Vote No on Tori Spelling

Come on guys, Torri Spelling? She is not attractive at all and she does not even have a good personality. Do we really want to waste an opportunity on Torri Spelling? Why not wait until someone else better comes on the show? Like Cindy Margolis perhaps.

Can't believe it...

I can't believe she is actually getting more than 70% of the YES votes.

I would rather have Suzanne Sommers tickled than her. At least, Suzanne is hot and has great legs.

Please save the opportunity for someone really good...

Bye,

Knight Tickler

tickle Tori

I agree that Tori is not the hottest girl in the tickling universe, BUT she is a rich snotty and haughty wench that deserves to be punished. I say let Howard go ahead and torture her bare feet

Tickle Tori

Oh, c'mon, fellas! No, Miss Spelling is hardly the cutest
woman in existence--in fact, I had a friend describe her
as having a "fish-face"--but she IS a rich brat and only
a marginally talented actress...and those are two reasons why I would LOVE to see her get in Howard's Tickle Chair.

Honestly, I can't help but wonder: can a spoiled, snotty,
little rich girl be reduced to a helpless, giggling mess?

What about an actress of limited skills, who fit in per-
fectly with the totally phony, nonexistent world of 90210?
Can she be brought down by a simple feather?

Which brings me to a third reason: I used to like BH90210, but it ran for ten years---at least three years longer than
necessary. So I would consider it a revenge against her
daddy and the morons at Fox who left the show on that long! Let Howard at her bare soles and I might forgive them all!

Maybe.

Any other responses?

Tickle Tori

Oh, c'mon, fellas! No, Miss Spelling is hardly the cutest
woman in existence--in fact, I had a friend describe her
as having a "fish-face"--but she IS a rich brat and only
a marginally talented actress...and those are two reasons why I would LOVE to see her get in Howard's Tickle Chair.

Honestly, I can't help but wonder: can a spoiled, snotty,
little rich girl be reduced to a helpless, giggling mess?

What about an actress of limited skills, who fit in per-
fectly with the totally phony, nonexistent world of 90210?
Can she be brought down by a simple feather?

Which brings me to a third reason: I used to like BH90210, but it ran for ten years---at least three years longer than
necessary. So I would consider it a revenge against her
daddy and the morons at Fox who left the show on that long! Let Howard at her bare soles and I might forgive them all!

Maybe.

Any other responses?

No

I hate Tori, if somebody's going to get it it should be a hot babe like the others I've mentioned. I have no desire to add Tori to my collection of clips, and will not waist my e-mail on that.

I agree, she isn't the prettiest actress out there but the fact that she appears so "snobish" and a "rich witch-like attitude" I think it would be cool to see break break down in giggles.

I can't believe we missed Leah R. (a member mentioned she had been on the Stern Show on the 18th)
Darn.

Get the rich Brat! What I wouldn't do to get Faith Hill in Howard's tickle chair. Man-oh-man. ;)

DK

Faith Sounds good

I like the idea of Faith Hill, hell Big Bird would be better then Tori

Please not Tori

choosing tori spelling would be a waste, she isn't good looking and prolly doesn't have nice feet, i think we should get trish stratus, at least Howard would like a girl like her, and trish is probably one of the few girls that can match up to the beauty and sexiness of pam and carmen, so i think we should consider TRISH!:)

Maybe when trish is in WWF New York or sumthing, she can drop by to Howard's radio show, i am sure that is possible to happen.

i heard trish is really ticklinh too!;) :p

people really need to be more responsible when we vote to email stern. you cant just go crazy and think tickling every single girl on the show is a good idea (what am i saying?) because then he wont listen to us because we email him about every single girl on the show. what if britney spears came on the show the week after we spammed about tori spelling? dont you think he wouldnt want to do the same thing over and over?

Tori-iffic or not? NOT!!

As a woman who tickles her girlfriends on occasion, I feel I am a good source in judging potential female ticklees. That being said, I have no interest in tickling Tori nor seeing her getting tickled so I have to assume most guys also prefer to see someone else get tickled by Howard. Tori is nothing close to Tori-ffic and definitly a Tori-ble choice! :p

Tickling Possibilities for Stern Poll

Britt- I am currently creating a poll of our favorite female ticklish
celebrities that I'll fax to Howard Stone. Some of the names I've come up with include predictable names such as Jenniffer Aniston, Brittany Spears, Cindy Margolis, Heather Locklear, Courtney Cox,Alyssa
Milano,Neve Campbell,Jenniffer Love Hewitt,Katie Holmes and Drew Barrymore.

I also have a "hard to get" list that includes ladies like Brooke Shields,Janeen Garofalo,Gina Gershon,Julianna Margolies,Kate Beckinsale,Julia Roberts and maybe even Martha Stewart(just kidding).

I'd like to hear a woman tickler's perspective on all of this.

Roger

Tickle Subject

I see Howard had Tabitha Stevens on yesterday..I think she's cute enough to throw in the ticklechair..I wish he had put her there,bet she has a cute laugh and is way cuter than Tori Spelling.
Mark

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back