• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

story request

adamb

TMF Regular
Can anyone do a story about Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley being tickled . (preteen or early teenage years, no magic, just finger and/or feather tickling, only on their bare feet), and Gabrielle Delacour. (that French girl's sister whom Harry saves, same criteria) Can someone also do a story about Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Bonnie Wright's (Ginny Weasley) bare feet being tickled by Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley). Only minor/minor tickling. I don't want to break the rules

Last edited:
For shame, adamb. Did you not observe the rules before you entered? Your requests are borderline pedophilic. If you want stories about little girls you'll have to use your own sick and demented imagination for no one here will contribute to your disgusting desires. I happen to know of someone who would simply be thrilled to remove that curse you carry between your legs. Shall I let her know of your presence here?

About pedophilic obsession

Hey! Eaasy man! I dont know will you see it but what you saying in this post is bullshit. I see you have a pedophilic obsession. ,,Pedophilia"? Where can you see pedophilia? It's just teen tickling, that happens everywhere! Ok, I know it's rather unusual - preteen tickling with ties and all this stuff (Although I see that also) but it's only TICKLING! No nudity, no sex, Adamb want only barefoot. Your lines: ,,Sick and demented imagination" or ,,Curse between legs" - Jesus! You have a very big pedophilic obsession.

Regards

P.S. Forgive me my mistakes, i'm from Poland so my syntax can be wrong :)

Here, here; there's nothing wrong with teens tickling each other - TT allows this in stories, too - just not adult/minor (inc. adult/teen).

But a Hogwarts story with the students tickling each other is acceptable, as far as I interpret the rules? Mods, can you clarify this for Keeper D and me?

(I've actually been trying to plan a story where Hermione and/or Ginny gets tickled; in the meantime, there is this story at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/563603/1/ - Ron has methods of persuasion for getting homework help from Hermione... :) )

koopacooper said:
Here, here; there's nothing wrong with teens tickling each other - TT allows this in stories, too - just not adult/minor (inc. adult/teen).

But a Hogwarts story with the students tickling each other is acceptable, as far as I interpret the rules? Mods, can you clarify this for Keeper D and me?
It would allowed under the rules as long as it doesn't "hint at underage lewdness." In other words, if it's portrayed in a totally non-sexual manner, it would be fine :)

The Torture of Hermione & Ginny

“Let us out of here!” cried Hermione as she & Ginny struggled against their bonds. “Forget about it, mudblood. No one can hear you.” Draco Malfoy stepped into the dungeon, followed by Crabbe & Goyle. “Draco, I should’ve known it was you. What’s this all about?” He sneered at the girls. “I’m so sick of Saint Potter and Weasel-bee. They’re going to pay for what they did to my father. And you two as well. You’re going to be my first victims.” Turning to his cronies, he whispered into their ears. Before Hermione & Ginny knew what was happening, they were blindfolded. “What are you going to do to us, Malfoy?” “You’ll soon find out.” Crabbe & Goyle removed Hermione & Ginny’s shoes and socks, revealing their bare feet. “Y-you wouldn’t. Please don’t do this, Malfoy. You have no idea how ticklish I am.” pleaded Hermione.
Although they couldn’t see, Malfoy had each handed a feather to his friends. With a nod of his head, they lowered the feathers to the girls’ feet and began to slowly tickle them. “PLEAHAHAHAHAHASE DON’T DO THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT LEHAHAHAHAHAVE MY FEHEHEHEHEHEHET ALONE!” screamed Hermione. Meanwhile, Ginny was trying her best to free herself. Being brought up with 6 brothers meant she had been through enough tickle torture to last a lifetime. But Draco didn’t know that Ginny had hidden her wand in her lap. “RICTUSEMPRA!” she shouted as she pointed her wand at Goyle. Goyle doubled over with laughter. She pointed her wand at Crabbe. “RICTUSEMPRA!” He too doubled over on the floor laughing. Turning towards Draco, she pointed her wand and yelled “INCARCEROUS!” Draco found himself bound with rope. “SILENCIO!” Draco tried to speak, but no words could be heard. Ginny used a severing charm on her bonds and untied Hermione. They ran out of the dungeon to the Gryffindor common room. Draco never bothered the girls again.

A bit short, but a good story nonetheless. Perhaps a second chapter, where they're tickled by someone else?

koopacooper said:

(I've actually been trying to plan a story where Hermione and/or Ginny gets tickled; in the meantime, there is this story at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/563603/1/ - Ron has methods of persuasion for getting homework help from Hermione... :) )

ROLF! XD This story was great...it was like the book itself! :happy: Damn, that's one nice finding....is there a sequel yet? :D

adamb said:
Can anyone do a story about Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley being tickled . (preteen or early teenage years, no magic, just finger and/or feather tickling, only on their bare feet), and Gabrielle Delacour. (that French girl's sister whom Harry saves, same criteria) Can someone also do a story about Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Bonnie Wright's (Ginny Weasley) bare feet being tickled by Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley). Only minor/minor tickling. I don't want to break the rules

I've already written one about Hermione & Ginny. I'm gonna start one on Emma & Bonnie.

Hungarian2 said:
ROLF! XD This story was great...it was like the book itself! :happy: Damn, that's one nice finding....is there a sequel yet? :D

Sadly, still nothing on that horizon; the author has been asked by many fanfiction.net reviwers to write a sequel or second chapter, but has not responded. :(

I hope so too, but look at the publishing date - 23/1/02; seems fair to say that no sequel will be forthcoming.

:weird: DAMN.......:sigh:yeah, i guess its safe to say there is no sequel....:rolleyes:why do the good stories die young?:p

I finished my story about Emma & Bonnie getting their bare feet tickled by Dan & Rupert. Hope you like it.

EMMA & BONNIE GET TICKLED

Emma Watson & Bonnie Wright were playing Monopoly with Daniel Radcliffe & Rupert Grint in their trailer when Rupert whispered something to Dan. “What are you guys whispering about?” Dan & Rupert looked at the girls, then grinned. “Never mind. You’ll find out soon enough.” Dan reached over and poked Emma in the side. “Dan, stop it! You know how ticklish I am there.” Emma shouted. But he pretended not to hear her and poked her again. “Stop it, I said!” He kept poking her until he heard her giggling. “What’s the matter, Emma? You’re not ticklish, are you?” Her eyes got bigger. “Daniel Radcliffe, I just got done telling you that I was ticklish there. Weren’t you listening?” Dan laughed. “Sorry, Emma. I guess I didn’t hear you.”
He winked at Rupert, who got up and sat down on the other side of Emma. “Emma, where else are you ticklish?” She gasped. “You wouldn’t dare, Rupert.” “Oh, yes I would.” He grabbed Emma’s legs, removed her socks and began to tickle her feet. “STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! I CAN’T STAHAHAHAND IT!” Meanwhile, Dan was moving closer towards Bonnie. “Don’t even think about it, Dan. I’m not ticklish.” Dan raised an eyebrow. “Oh, really. I don’t believe it.” He grabbed her legs and removed her socks, exposing her bare feet. Dan slowly ran his index finger up and down Bonnie’s feet. Although she flinched a little bit, it proved that she had been lying. “Hey, Rupert! Check it out! Bonnie’s feet are ticklish!” Dan shouted. He pulled a feather out of his pocket and began to stroke Bonnie’s feet. “DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!”
After a few minutes, Dan & Rupert switched. “Kootchie-kootchie-koo” taunted Dan as he stroked Emma’s feet with his feather. She gritted her teeth as the feather slid across the balls of her feet. “Let’s see if Emma’s toes are ticklish too!” Emma gasped as the feather moved over the base of her toes. “NO MORE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHASE! I’M TOO TICKLISH DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN!” Meanwhile, Rupert had pulled a feather out of his pocket and began to stroke Bonnie’s feet. “RUPERT DON’T TICKLE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEHEHEHEHEASE!” Finally the boys stopped their tickle torture on Emma & Bonnie. “That was fun. We should do it again.” said Rupert. “We’re going get you back. You won’t know when and you won’t know how.” promised Emma as she & Bonnie put their socks back on.

THE END

I think its more than your SYNTAX which has a problem Poley boy!!!!!!
Go to your own sites for that stuff, this is for adults.
Susie

Ticklish Susie said:
I think its more than your SYNTAX which has a problem Poley boy!!!!!!
Go to your own sites for that stuff, this is for adults.
Susie
The thread starter is only a youngster himself, which is why he is interested in "preteen or early teenage" girls :( He is welcome to return to the forum when he is 18 years old, which the forum owner has established as the minimum age for membership here.

MistressValerie said:
The thread starter is only a youngster himself, which is why he is interested in "preteen or early teenage" girls :(

The one does not necessarily imply the other.

Just my £0.02

Though I find myself wondering - this site is for over 18s only, so why bother to sign up if you're under 18, and put your real birthday...? :weird: Very strange....

eviltickler20 said:
I finished my story about Emma & Bonnie getting their bare feet tickled by Dan & Rupert. Hope you like it.

EMMA & BONNIE GET TICKLED

Emma Watson & Bonnie Wright were playing Monopoly with Daniel Radcliffe & Rupert Grint in their trailer when Rupert whispered something to Dan. “What are you guys whispering about?” Dan & Rupert looked at the girls, then grinned. “Never mind. You’ll find out soon enough.” Dan reached over and poked Emma in the side. “Dan, stop it! You know how ticklish I am there.” Emma shouted. But he pretended not to hear her and poked her again. “Stop it, I said!” He kept poking her until he heard her giggling. “What’s the matter, Emma? You’re not ticklish, are you?” Her eyes got bigger. “Daniel Radcliffe, I just got done telling you that I was ticklish there. Weren’t you listening?” Dan laughed. “Sorry, Emma. I guess I didn’t hear you.”
He winked at Rupert, who got up and sat down on the other side of Emma. “Emma, where else are you ticklish?” She gasped. “You wouldn’t dare, Rupert.” “Oh, yes I would.” He grabbed Emma’s legs, removed her socks and began to tickle her feet. “STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! I CAN’T STAHAHAHAND IT!” Meanwhile, Dan was moving closer towards Bonnie. “Don’t even think about it, Dan. I’m not ticklish.” Dan raised an eyebrow. “Oh, really. I don’t believe it.” He grabbed her legs and removed her socks, exposing her bare feet. Dan slowly ran his index finger up and down Bonnie’s feet. Although she flinched a little bit, it proved that she had been lying. “Hey, Rupert! Check it out! Bonnie’s feet are ticklish!” Dan shouted. He pulled a feather out of his pocket and began to stroke Bonnie’s feet. “DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!”
After a few minutes, Dan & Rupert switched. “Kootchie-kootchie-koo” taunted Dan as he stroked Emma’s feet with his feather. She gritted her teeth as the feather slid across the balls of her feet. “Let’s see if Emma’s toes are ticklish too!” Emma gasped as the feather moved over the base of her toes. “NO MORE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHASE! I’M TOO TICKLISH DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN!” Meanwhile, Rupert had pulled a feather out of his pocket and began to stroke Bonnie’s feet. “RUPERT DON’T TICKLE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEHEHEHEHEASE!” Finally the boys stopped their tickle torture on Emma & Bonnie. “That was fun. We should do it again.” said Rupert. “We’re going get you back. You won’t know when and you won’t know how.” promised Emma as she & Bonnie put their socks back on.

THE END
awwww NO sexual arousal???/ I am disappointed!!!! Or maybe that is being saved for the sequeeeeeeal!!!!!!!!!lol
Thanks for an entertaining Tickle Story,
Hugs, Susie

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back