• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stupid, but i really need advice!

ticklishblondie

okay so I want my boyfriend to know where im ticklish. He knows that I am ticklish because I have mentioned it a few times. But I want to get him to ask where i am ticklish. I dont know how to bring it up. I dont want to be weird and just bring it out of the blue. how do i get him to ask? thank you!!

Tell him "I have an itch right here. Can you scratch it? No, a little to the left. Yeah, right the....heeheehahaha...no, stop!"

How intimate has your relationship been up to this point?

Myriads

again its long distance! and our relationship has been pretty intimate. We skype almost every night and stuff.

Probably better to wait until you see him. Play the "if you find my spot, you get a reward" game!

Given that you guys have been intimate, then I'd say that during your skype calls you talk about that you think about him touching you, and let him say what he might like to do, and lead that into a tickling discussion perhaps.

In my opinion if you are in a serious relationship with some depth, then making your partner play the "Guess what I like game" is a loosing choice. You guys should be feeling free to tell each other exactly what you like. Talk.

Myriads

Communication is key, you have already spoken about tickling so step one is out of the way. Vanilla people don't take hints about tickle related things at all so maybe try being more direct but not pushy.

Invite him to go swimming with you.

Have him rub suntan lotion on you.

Tell him to be careful rubbing it on certain parts because you are ticklish.

This might inspire him to ask where.

I'm with Myriads on this one... talk. Chances are he wants to please you and do the things you enjoy just as much as you want him to. Hell, talk about turn ons and lead that into conversation... it's awkward for you maybe but trust me, he'll remember it and use it later :)

The next time you skype, be like "So want to play a game?" and when he says yes say "Try to guess where I am most ticklish?"

If you're afraid of being that straightforward, try incorporating the question into a survey of yourself. Be like "Ok so let's see how well you know me...." ask a few random questions like favorite food or whatever and then toss in "Where am I most ticklish?" and it won't seem so out of nowhere.

I think the direct approach is always best. "I'm really ticklish...here and here and here". I don't have any patience for subtle little game playing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back