• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sumthin funny

qwertyui

TMF Poster
hi, i'm new here to the forum and just wanted to share sum funny stuff with u guys.

The Top 100 Things I'd Do
If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord

My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.

My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.

When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.

The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.

I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.

I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."

When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.

Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.

No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.

I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.

I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)

No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.

No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.

I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.

All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk.

If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggle with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middle of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)

there's a lot more at www.eviloverlord.com

also goto www.shockwave and download star wars gangsta rap, it is FUNNY shit!!!

very funny, thanks for posting! One thing I never understood was when Batman was captured, why did his nemesis try to make him step on a spring-loaded box lid to shoot him through an open window and into the waiting clutches of an exploding octopus (I swear to god that's a true plot) instead of just blowing his brains out with a pistol?

All together now: Take the gun, put it to his head, pull the trigger!

A good list...

I think Dr Evils son Scott would love to add a few more to the list, but all in all a good start! :) Q

Good stuff! But recently I noticed a change in the Evil Overlord dress code: Most of them wear expensive dark three-piece suits nowadays... :D

But recently I noticed a change in the Evil Overlord dress code: Most of them wear expensive dark three-piece suits nowadays...

one of them has even released XP...

And if I ever capture James Bond or Austin Powers alive, I will immiediatley shoot them in the head. I will not tell him all my plans, I will not dress him in expensive pajamas and let him sleep in the main bedroom and I will DEFINATLEY not leave him in the company of beautiful bikini clad ladies, of dubious loyalty and morals!!!

I mean, c'mon here people. Throw me a frikkin bone here . I need the info!
Dr_Evil.gif

...and I will never trust a right-hand man with a long-lost son who just happens to want to kill me. Oh, and I won't try to kill him right in front of his father as said father is the only thing standing between me and a bottomless reactor pit.:D

Why is it that the domains of evil overlords are directly tied into their very existence? It seems almost everytime an evil overlord is killed, his/her whole castle/tower/fortress begins to slowly explode/collapse/self-destruct?

Is this a feature you can ask for when you contact the real estate agent to buy a house? If I'd have known about this, I'd have convinced the wife that this was definitely a security precaution we would have to invest in!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back