• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Surgery tomorrow...please send good thoughts/wishes/prayers...

lite

2nd Level Red Feather
The good news is that the biopsy results were benign; the bad news is that the tumor still has to be removed. I'm a bit nervous, as I thought a "benign" result meant I was in the clear; my doctor, however, told me the only way to be 100% certain is to remove the tumor, the salivary gland (where the tumor is located), and the lymph node associated with the gland, and send the whole lot off for testing. :shock:

I'm fairly healthy, and I don't have any symptoms associated with cancer, so I'm trying to stay calm. Just send any spare good wishes or prayers my way, OK?

Oh, and kwil and I are still going to attend NEST. I'll owe him a lot; he's taking care of me, and I've been a total bitch, complaining and whining and generally being frightened...I think that means he can tickle me all he wants! :upsidedow <<<<----

lite, you are in my thoughts.. and i know everything will turn out fine.. wow it seems like yesterday when it was my night before surgery... good luck and you will be just fine... ps have a great time at nest.

isabeau :Kiss1:

Lite you will be in thoughts. Good luck tomorrow. I'm sure everything will be fine. :smilestar :devil2: :veryhappy :2poke: :cool2:

Tracy and I are always thinking about you hon...you and Kwil are always included in our prayers...An extra one is comin at ya!!!!!

:wub: :2poke:

Saying a prayer and sending positive energy your way, Lite!!

Lite Good luck. I know everything will be fine but I will say a prayer for you

Lite, I just came out of surgery myself. My most pleasant and positive thoughts are with you, and I just know you'll be feeling 100% real soon! Just remember, don't let the nurses forget your pain medication! That's good shit, and you deserve evey bit of it!

Looking forward to HUGE hugs from you at NEST, and a great handshake from kwil!

I can relate. You know you are more than likely in clear waters with the results you already have and that the action taken is adequate. Still the fear is there. Do not understimate but trust what your doctors say, have your procedure done and wait for the next step.

Wish you best luck for tomorrow and looking forward meeting you at the NEST

I'll put you in my prayers tonight and keep positive thoughts for you tomorrow.

Good luck!

Im sure everything will go GREAT Lite! You are in my prayers hun!

I am sure the surgery will go fine lite. You are in my prayers.

Awww, I'm so sorry sweetie! I'm sending all my prayers, thoughts, love, and big squeezy hugs your way! Mango, you take good care of her and let us all know how she's doing afterward, please! Love ya, flash!

Mimi :Kiss1:

And when we see you at NEST............

kitty18rz.gif

Lite, my thoughts and prayers are with you for a successful procedure, speedy recovery, and that all test results from the lab will come back fine. I have confidence that you will be given a clean bill of health. Take good care.

Mitch

Sending you wishes of health, peace, and calm during this time. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. The good news is it isn't as serious as initially thought and that you will feel so much better after your surgery. You are in my thoughts.

Lite, honey you are always in my thoughts and prayers!
I miss you and can't wait to see you at Nest.
Get well soon~!

Good luck today, Michele! We're storming the gates. Looking forward to good news from Randy later on.

It was good talking with you the other night. I just wish we hadn't been out so we could have gabbed longer. But, we'll catch up at NEST.

Ann

Update

To keep everyone posted...

The surgeon said everything went fairly well. Of course, lite is drowsy and a little loopy (--staring at the phone--- "these buttons are so cool....") ;) . We should be getting the results sometime between Monday (5/15) and Wednesday (5/17) next week.

Lite is very touched at the good wishes from all and asked me to offer her thanks and appreciation.

Anyway....

lite said:
...I think that means he can tickle me all he wants! :upsidedow <<<<----

She has NO idea.... :tickle: :feets: <<<<---- :2poke: :evilha: :devil2:

R

:devil:

kwildoctr said:
To keep everyone posted...

The surgeon said everything went fairly well. Of course, lite is drowsy and a little loopy (--staring at the phone--- "these buttons are so cool....") ;) . We should be getting the results sometime between Monday (5/15) and Wednesday (5/17) next week.

Lite is very touched at the good wishes from all and asked me to offer her thanks and appreciation.

Anyway....

She has NO idea.... :tickle: :feets: <<<<---- :2poke: :evilha: :devil2:

R

:devil:

that's fantastic.. now when she goes home, you can pamper her like hubby did me last year.. i remember feeling dopey... and would fall asleep with the spoon headed for my mouth to eat..

isabeau

ps good luck and i will keep positive thoughts about the news..

Last edited:
I knew she'd be fine. Remeber lite,only the good (and TRULY innocent) die young. So you'll live forever. :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back