• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 29 (Ms/F, feet; FM/F, UB & foot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Littlebighead I'm so sorry to hear about your relative I think it shows such a huge strength of character to help family in need way to be man! Im excited to hear of your new chapters ive probably re read through the whole series 5 or 6 times its my favorite comic series of all times youre the only one brave enough to include f/m,f/f,m/f,m/m and even tickle monsters which are my absolute favorite thing. Im sending good thoughts and prayers your way good luck going forward my friend!

So very nice to hear from you, Cyro! Thanks so much for sending such heartwarming sentiments, both for the comic and for me personally! They're deeply appreciated, a terrific boost for my morale! I'm extremely impressed you've read the story through so many times! So gratifying; it's always been my prayer that the story would hold up for repeated visits! Hope to be able to post the newest chapters soon (but then, that always seems to be my hope!), but at least pages are being produced regularly again. Eventually, everything will make its way to the forums! Till then, thanks so much for insuring that my enthusiasm remains strong! The generosity and loyalty of forum members is what drew me to the Community to begin with!

Last edited:
hi littlebighead, hope you find time to whatch new chapters ... i wished to whatch an animation of the low roads...thats will be a dream!!!...

Ha ha! Wish I had the skills and time to animate Low Roads chapters! That’d be fun for me too! As it is, just completing comics pages stretches my capabilities to their limits. I get a little bit done every day; at present, I’ve finished about a third of Chapter 34. Am still a couple of months away from fully completing this one, while the end of the whole saga is still years and years away. Really wish I had the equipment to send the unposted material, but that still isn’t possible. Will keep working at it till everything’s done. Once again, thank you for your continuing interest in this series, darthTk! Always gratifying!

Last edited:
Thanks darthTck! Wish I had a better idea about when there’ll be more; prospects are still remote at this point. Can’t scan or send anything, but am still busy with line-work. Up to Chapter 36 now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back