• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tall girls tickled??

monto

TMF Poster
So I have a bit of an odd request. Are there any videos of really tall girls or women being tickled? Prefably by shorter girls. I know it's an odd request, but I'm really curious about it. Thanks!

I think Tickle Abuse has more than a few featuring The Amazon. This might fit your bill

I believe Paradise Vision's "Don't Tickle My Feet" had one basketball player tickling another (f/f).

There is a video from last laugh inc that has a very tall blonde with big feet tickled. Her feet are really ticklish cant remember her name I think she is Swedish. I would love to see the likes of tall softball star Jenny Finch locked in stocks and tickled on her feet along with Maria Sharapova and wrestling tall hottie Stacy Keibler in the same predicament. I did many drawings for Tickling Paradise that featured tall pretty female athletes who were restrained stripped of their athletic footwear told how they should be punished for having sweaty feet then tickled. Perhaps I gave them the incentive for this video. It starred Liz who was dresses up in a basketball uniform when she was captured by Ariel. Ariel humiliated Liz by telling her how smelly her feet were then tickled her soles. Liz was perfect as her soles were beautiful and very ticklish

I don't know any, but I too am a fan of tall lees as well. I'd really like to play with a girl who's 6 feet plus some day. It's on my list of things that I hopefully get to knock out haha.

There is a video from last laugh inc that has a very tall blonde with big feet tickled. Her feet are really ticklish cant remember her name I think she is Swedish.

That's odd, I don't remember any of my models being Swedish. But no matter. Are you referring to Anness from Last Laugh Resh, who's 6'4" with size 11.5 feet?

Ftkl has an amazon series. Also search videos with people Jasmine Mendez, she's awesome and very tall.

SilverCherry has some good ones. Specifically with Ashley Alexis. Search for Kandi the Tickler and Her Little Fingers are Very Effective. I'm pretty sure you'll like those.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back