• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taunting Tasha F/F

Lol, as much as she's screaming she proll couldn't even use a safeword. I love this, hehe, sadistic but so much Fun

After her being so sadistic all the time it's really fun to see her as the victim. She's a great lee. Haha, I bet there are a lot mor girls who want their revenge on her. You shouldn't have released her after that session. Instead all her former victims should have gotten the chance for a lil payback.

Now THAT would have be downright EVIL and awesome!!!!!
Talk about the ultimate payback!

Nice clip Tommy
Didnt you receive my message?
I wanted to see tasha being tickled with baby oil in her feet please...

After her being so sadistic all the time it's really fun to see her as the victim. She's a great lee. Haha, I bet there are a lot mor girls who want their revenge on her. You shouldn't have released her after that session. Instead all her former victims should have gotten the chance for a lil payback.

Good idea. It's not like she hasn't built up a loooooooong list of girls wanting payback. :-D

Tasha would have killed me after!

One of the best

Tasha is one of the best when it comes to predominant 'lers who take a turn as the 'lee. Too bad Tasha doesn't get tickled more often - she's explosively ticklish!

Might I add Tasha looks more fetching than usual in this preview. Must be the tickling!

Charlie, for her part, is a joyful 'ler.

What fun.

AS ALWAYS I FELT EXTREMELY HELPLESS ESPECIALLY IN THE NEW DEVICE! EVERYONE KNOW I FREAKING HATE BEING IN THIS POSITION! ANYWAY CHARLIE WAS EXCITIED TO GET BACK SHE WAS ASKING FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW! NOW SHE HAD HER CHANCE AND SHE TOOK ADVANTAGE. DAMN HER!

After her being so sadistic all the time it's really fun to see her as the victim. She's a great lee. Haha, I bet there are a lot mor girls who want their revenge on her. You shouldn't have released her after that session. Instead all her former victims should have gotten the chance for a lil payback.[/Q

yes there are alot more people who want they pay back! they ask me all the time. Sometimes I have nightmares that everyone I've tickled stated back to the begining will come lined up and each would have 20 mins!

Hehe, it may be a nightmare, but the idea sounds really great. I think such a video would be a killer video. I bet a lot of the ppl would buy it, a complete bestseller. Lol, maybe you should juz reduce the time to 5 min per person. Hehe

tashatickle

You said, "I have nightmares that everyone I've tickled . . . will come lined up and each would have 20 mins!!!"

Young lady, you are so ticklish, were you to tickle me for two hours in exchange for being at my mercy for just twenty minutes, that would be a bargain for me.

Y'know ... watching this clip again , I just wanted to add that I really love the part at the end where Tasha bangs the back of her head against the device a couple times.

I'm not sure exactly why , but I find that ( pathetic ) attempt to fight against her ticklish sensations that she's experiencing to be kinda hot. :xpulcy:

Just a small observation , but quite awesome , nonetheless.

Thanks again for the clip , folks. :thumbsup:

Very intense Tasha. I dig how your eyes roll back in absolute ticklish agony at the 7:15 mark of the clip. Very HOT :firedevil

After her being so sadistic all the time it's really fun to see her as the victim. She's a great lee. Haha, I bet there are a lot mor girls who want their revenge on her. You shouldn't have released her after that session. Instead all her former victims should have gotten the chance for a lil payback.[/Q

yes there are alot more people who want they pay back! they ask me all the time. Sometimes I have nightmares that everyone I've tickled stated back to the begining will come lined up and each would have 20 mins!!!

well you've got 8 working hours in a day, or 12 if you work OT.
Tasha, my dear, I did some calculations, and I figured that, even with allowing some mercy breaks (not a lot, but j ust some), that it would be quite possible to spend 12 hours (mostly) tied-up (but with some rest breaks and bathroom breaks figured in), get tickled for about 8 of those 12 (not too awful bad), and knock off 24 girls wanting revenge off the list. You could probably knock out the whole list (working at this rate I calculated) in under two weeks. You want details, I'll fill ya' in. :cheesy::mwahaha:

HA!! great tasha being tickled ^-^
but I think she got off to easy I say gang tickle on that device MWAHAHAHA!!

Poor TASHATICKLE -- you're gonna have to flee the city and change your name to avoid all of those vengeful lee's. TickleSlaveinTn -- Way to figure out her work schedule. Fine work -- now if only we could fix the economy that easily -- it'd be smooth sailing LOL :D

Tasha, I think you are outstanding. I want you to know how pretty you are and how great it is that you are so ticklish. I only wish that I had someone to tickle like you. You are the best. Thank you for being a great sport. I do like it when you are tickled, but I love when you do the tickling as well. P.S. I like your hair.

There just isn't enough I can say about you.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back