• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taunting Tasha F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Charlie has been dreaming of getting revenge on Tasha for the longest time, and now it's finally coming true! Charlie is going to enjoy every second, messing with Tasha's head, she knows just how horribly ticklish Tasha is. Charlie tickles her feet mostly, but of course gets some upperbody in as well.

you can find both the regular wmv and HD WMV versions of this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

I don't know what you had to do to get Tasha in that thing but thank you very much! I hope you plan on doing a Tasha vs Brooke clip again soon.

The interaction between the 2 is amazing.

Tasha gets a heckuva workout, you can see her stomach muscles flexing while her feet are getting tickled.

I love seeing Tasha's cute feet so helpless...

Oh man Tommy I didn't think this clip would come this fast. Finally.

Its wonderful sweet revenge for Charlie. And I dig that as vicious a ler Tashas is she's as ticklish as her victims.

You are so fucking HOT! :firedevil Tasha. Thanks for your time.

nice clip!! i'm waiting for the Amber in the new device clip, will you post it this evening tommy?

Ha HA! Whoo , boy ... I can tell that Charlie is going to GET IT when it's her turn to be tickled by Tasha.

Cripes , I almost feel sorry for her. Tasha don't play.

Awesome clip , Tickle Abuse ... thanks for posting.

nice clip!! i'm waiting for the Amber in the new device clip, will you post it this evening tommy?

Amber will be here today at 4pm. I am doing a mini-series of the Brooke and Amber, three different sexy situations. I hope to have it all edited and samples up tonight or tomorrow the latest.

i hope you will use baby oil on amber and brooke in the new device too!! thanks again for your fantastic work Tommy! i hope you will continue to bring us fabulous models and devices in the future!

Brilliant. Tasha needs to be tickled more often. She is one of the most ticklish models yet.
I love how crazy she gets when her feet are tickled.

Oh I so want to tie and tickle Tasha for like...an hour! Then Brooke!

TTD

That was such a sweet revenge, I loved it and I love Tasha's feet. Yay

Thumbs Up!

The best reactions I have seen in quite some time. Buying this clip is a definite.
Keep up the good work, my friends!

HOLY SHIT. I always thought Tasha was a great tickler -- But she is an amazing lee. Man what delicious reactions. Superb, sir, brilliant.

After her being so sadistic all the time it's really fun to see her as the victim. She's a great lee. Haha, I bet there are a lot mor girls who want their revenge on her. You shouldn't have released her after that session. Instead all her former victims should have gotten the chance for a lil payback.

Tasha has to be tickled in sheer nylons, exactly how she made her victims suffer!!!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back