• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Testing the Friendship (Long)

Whats Next

I have been coming here as an occasional observer for a few years but have never contributed anything. Anyway, I hoped that some day I could come here and tell of a great experience but up until now really never had one. I am very into tickling but my wife is only into it to accomodate me so...not much that rises to the level of posting an experience. Well we have one for you, boy do we ever! My lovely wife is here with me helping tell the story too. Names shall be changed to spare the mortally embarrassed. You will need a few minutes. There's a lot to tell.

My wife Tracey (27) and I (31) are very good friends with another couple, Steve (33) and Melanie (26), they are engaged. Tracey and Melanie have been close for about 6 years, they met in college. We spend a good deal of time together and we are all comfortable with sexual innuendo though nothing has ever happened amongst us. However, we had a night recently where we talked pretty openly about a game that we came up with. They know I am into tickling and we were talking about it when Melanie started talking about tickling Tracey, knowing she's pretty unwilling.

Melanie was talking about a game between them. She knows that my girl is kind of fascinated with Melanie's body, she is pretty attractive. In fact she had her breasts done about 18 months ago and Tracey is fascinated! (As am I) What she was suggesting was a tickle/strip game. I was pretty surprised that Tracey didn't reject it out of hand, she was saying no, but she was saying things like "well if...". I of course was all for this. If Steve got a look at Tracey, so be it. I wanted to see Melanie lose a piece or two of clothing....

Tracey is horribly ticklish so I wasn't sure she would win, but Steve said Melanie caves pretty quick so it seemed like a good match. What was being talked about was a game where each girl would stand spread eagle in a doorway and each "round" each would get a shot at trying to get the other to take a hand or foot from the door frame. Using a timer, whoever caved first, would lose a piece of clothing.

Tracey probably would have gone for it that night but it was the next step of the game that had her worried. See the loser of the game would get tied up on the bed and tickled by the winner wearing whatever she had left on. So after each round each girl gets a chance to cry uncle so to speak and allow themselves to be tied up, or they go to the next round risking another piece of clothing. It was generally agreed that the limit would be panties, no total nudity. But the thought of being in the room for that was making my damn head spin! I wanted my girl to win, seeing Melanie strapped down in some form of undress was pretty tantalizing! On the other hand, I wasn't against seeing Tracey in the same position. She's never been tied and tickled before, though she's done it to me...

Naturally Steve was all about it as well. What guy wouldn't want to see this game unfold?! And Tracey is someone anyone would want to see in such a game. She wears a pair of jeans like few can, Im a buns guy and I found the right girl! A perfect small round behind. I have never been much for having others around seeing my wife undressed at all but this sounded so sexy I was willing to share a little information with my friend Steve as long as he was...

The girls, mostly Tracey, decided to think about it which I thought was good. You don't want any hasty decisions on something like this leading to regret. Over the next couple of nights Tracey discussed it with me...she was excited about it but fearful too. She was worried about Steve seeing her undressing yet admitted it was arousing also. Mostly she was worried about losing and having to submit to tickling while defenseless. But she was so into getting her hands on Melanie's breasts that she decided to play the game.

The girls set some ground rules, we made a date and for me it couldn't get there fast enough. We decided to do this in our bedroom. I bought some bondage things, nothing extravagent but it would get the job done. The girls agreed to wear the same thing. Socks, jeans, t-shirt, bra and thong panties. No other things like scarves or whatever would count. The girls would stand in the doorway to our room facing us in two chairs I had brought into the room. Tracey told me there was a surprise for us when we started. Um, yeah.

The girls were looking freaking hot, let me tell you. Tracey in her best jeans, ass looking so fantastic. I know Steve was dying to see that in a thong...if it came to that. Melanie with a v-neck t-shirt with a push up bra. Her body was looking amazing! Tracey was thinking she would lose socks first, then shirt, then bra. She felt she didn't want to go to losing the jeans. She was afraid of a particularly ticklish spot she has and didn't want it exposed if she was tied down.

Now for the surprise. The girls had agreed and hoped we'd agree to something that put quite a twist on the festivities. Melanie had brought white rope to tie us gentlemen to our chairs, at the wrists and ankles. After a loser was determined she would come over and untie the winner's partner and he would assist in the torture to come! Tracey says Melanie suggested it and she really wanted to do it. She told me she knew I would love to terrorize Melanie and for her the idea of being tied up for both Melanie and Steve sounded really erotic. Where the hell did this come from?! Never tied up in her life but now something so far out there I couldn't believe it! Steve was like, "Yeah lets go!" It took me about a second before I said, "Alright...lets play!" The level of excitement in the room was pretty goddam high as you can imagine.

The girls would switch going first. In round one, Tracey would be tested first. Steve and I each used our cell phone timers, when a foot or hand came from the door frame, we'd check the clock. It was so sexy seeing Tracey stretch out in the door with Melanie behind her ready to pounce. And pounce she did. She attacked Tracey's sides and after throwing her hair around for about 7 seconds she lost it and fell to the floor in a ball. Trace did the same to Melanie but Melanie lost it immediately and off came the socks. The girls agreed you could only go to a spot twice and never back to back. So they had to get creative as they went.

Tracey got down on the floor and went after Mel's now bare feet but, while Melanie screamed loudly, it didn't work, so she went up her legs and pinched above her knee's and Mel promptly collapsed. I of course, was noting these weak points for future reference! Tracey's turn and Mel went for the arms. She started at Tracey's wrists and raked to the armpits and I thought Tracey was going to swallow her tongue! Off came Tracey's socks, it was even.

Trace was up first again. She found some resolve in there somewhere, she says it was because she was now terrified of losing after being tickled by Melanie. Melanie went back to her sides but Tracey hung on for about 20 seconds. Man, she was just screaming and rocking back and forth, she says it felt like 5 minutes! Tracey really wanted to get ahead again but she wanted to save the money spot, Melanie's sides for another round. She went to Mel's arm pits. Tracey has killer nails and she raked her arms and pits and Melanie was just a puddle, but she hung on for a little bit. But Tracey started poking those arm pits and she couldn't handle it and down came the arms and off would come the shirt. Tracey asked if she could pull it off for her. A show us boys enjoyed to be sure! The girls worked it pretty good for us too, doing it slowly. Mel's bra was hanging on gamely, but those breasts were just dying to come out. I know I was ready.

This was a huge advantage for our side now. Melanie's upper body was exposed and Tracey was still covered. I was hopeful! Tracey decided to go to Mel's exposed sides right away to get a 2 garment advantage. She knew this would be the last time at the money spot but she felt if she had a 2 garment advantage she would win this thing. I was just praying for a chance to see that bra come off! Mel caved almost immediately, she couldn't stand the rib tickling even for 3 seconds. Noted. Melanie pounced on Tracey's belly, which worked, but she had no chance of winning the round since she caved so fast. Now came her decision, bra or jeans. I was wanting her to go to the bra, but I was fine either way, she has a great body. She decided to drop the jeans, which Tracey was only too happy to help with! Til now there was no doubt they would go to the next round but now I wondered if Mel might quit and take the bed now that she was fully exposed and Trace was still dressed. She passed on the bed and said she would go another round. I was thrilled! Go Tracey!

Incredibly the next two rounds went to Melanie. Tracey got weak and Melanie got strong. So now Tracey had to decide if she would go with her plan to lose the bra before the jeans. She decided to lose the jeans first thinking she wouldn't lose 3 rounds in a row. Mel dropped her jeans for her and even licked her belly a little, oh my! And there stood my girl in a terrific red thong. In the next round when Trace spread out in the doorway she was just a vision standing there. Steve, always the opportunist, said, "Mel, turn her around, I want to see the backside view." Even for me this was kind of a different look. I never saw her stand in that position in her thong. It was terrific! Arms up, legs spread, an ass to die for...and it was mine! And Steve was hoping it was his for a little while coming up soon here.

Mel was up first and she was so hot spread out in her bra and panties with my girl poised to tickle her. She went right to the arm pits, another good money spot. Mel was twisting and fighting and lasted about 8 seconds before the arms came down. These girls are ticklish. I mean with all that was on the line they were hardly lasting at all. Whoever would lose was in for a rough time! Yeah! Melanie tried a new spot, Tracey's butt. She kneeled down and raked her ass with her nails. Tracey has an extremely ticklish ass but while standing she could thrust forward and back (oh yeah) and avoid the nails a little while keeping her hands and feet in place. Bad play by Mel....great play for us. Mel wore a black bra with a clasp in the front. Trace spread her in the door, stood behing her and popped the clasp and there they were for all to see. As fine a pair of breasts as you will ever see! Then with her standing there like this Tracey pulled the bra completely off and filled her hands with Melanie's awesome tits. Enhanced as they were, they were just perfect, hung beautifully with nice small dark brown nipples. She threw her head back on Tracey's shoulder and they did this for like a minute and a half. Neither Steve or I dared to speak, we didn't want to mess this scene up. Oh My God!

For Mel it was a no brainer to go another round since she couldn't strip any further per the game rules. So she went after Tracey really hard and Tracey stood no chance cuz she went back to the ribs again and Tracey was weak. Now they both stood there in only thongs and it was a final round tickle off to see who's night would end in ticklish misery! Tracey had to win. I wasn't sure I could sit and watch my buddy Steve with his hands all over my nearly nude wife! But there was no stoppin this now.

Remember I mentioned that Tracey feared for a particularly sensitive spot with her jeans removed? Well we found out why. Unfortunately for us Melanie went to it at this critical time in the contest. The spot is something Trace calls her "buttons". Its the spot right where the legs meat the torso in the front, at the panty line, the crotch more or less. You touch her there and she just goes nuclear. When I saw Mel kneel down in front of her and position her fingers there just before "Go", I knew it was game over and it was! Poor Tracey went right down to the ground. It didn't even get timed actually. So Tracey lost. She was on the ground there and said, "Aw, fuck." She never says the f-word. But yeah, she was fucked.

Melanie said, "Cmon Trace, come untie your prize over here." This was unreal...Across the room walks my wife in her thong and she stands in front of Steve and unties him. She tickled him first though, she said she thought she would pay him back first for what they were about to do to her.

"OK, how do you want me." Tracey said as she laid on our bed. Mel sat on top of her and pinned her arms up and apart and said, "I think this works." And Steve applied the wrist binds. They tied her legs apart and I also had added knee straps and they applied those as well pulling her knees apart as well. She was in trouble and knew it. She was becoming a little panicky now that she was immobilized. One of the things we agreed on was that the guys couldn't touch anything covered by the thong or the naked breasts. Everything else was fair game. Tracey should have considered calling those "buttons" off limits cuz it was a total weak spot.

Let me tell you there is something awfully bizarre about seeing a man getting ready to touch your bound and near naked wife and torturing her. I have to admit, for me, it was really sexy. Steve was kneeling between her knees while Melanie and those great tits straddled defenseless Tracey's waist. I had to suffer the indignity of saying "Go". This was kind of to signal my approval of the whole thing. She was in trouble here!

They started slowly, just doing a sensual kind of tickle. Light stroking with nails. But Tracey is ticklish, very ticklish. Steve was stroking the inside of her thighs and she was trying to close them but she was strapped at the knees and just had to endure it. I remember him moving closer to her buttons and he just starting to shriek! He backed off a little bit...but he'd be back. Tracey meanwhile became fascinated with Tracey's second worst spot. Her nipples. She can hardly stand me licking them, I have to pin her to the bed and she just begs me to stop, especially if you flick your tongue over them. She can't deal with it. Mel was making circular motions on the the nipples with her index fingers. Trace can take that for a little while but it becomes more sensitive and as it did she became panicky.

After this brief warm up period they really got Tracey. Her arm pits and sides by Mel and Steve raked her feet, another hot spot. Tracey was beside herself. It had been about 7 or 8 minutes. The session was to be 20 minutes long. There was no way should would last without passing out! Then they really went for it and Tracey went bonkers. Melanie leaned over and started to lick her right nipple while Steve moved up and made circular motions right on her buttons, pressing down a little. Absolute, pure torture for my girl. She was not screaming but shrieking for them to stop. They did this for about 10 seconds before they stopped. It was the buttons that did her in. Steve said he had a deal for her, if I was ok with it. They would switch positions and he could tickle her nipples with his fingers for a minute AND he would get to reposition her on her belly and get another 5 minutes or he would go back to the buttons. Before she could answer he hit the buttons again. Tracey screamed, "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Whatever! Anything! Yes, whatever you want to do!" Seeing the position she was in I said yes to it. Actually, I was totally into watching him tickle Tracey's nipples. She hopped all around, arched her back, pulled down, did whatever...and it was sexy as hell!

Steve and Melanie untied Tracey and had her roll on her stomach and they retied her in this position. Melanie went in our closet and pulled out two pillows and put them under Trace's hips to prop her ass up. Again, a view I'd never seen before and it was terrific. Oh man she has such a great ass, and from my spot I could see pretty much what Steve was seeing. Then he started tickling her ass. In this position she couldn't get away as she did during the contest. Her ass up in the air writhing left, right, up, down. Even Melanie stopped to watch. Then she took that spot while Steve lightly tickled Tracey's sides. All 3 were having fun with this. Tracey said it tickled a lot but it was a good tickle, bearable and terribly erotic. She was amazed at how much she loved being in this position having this done to her. They tickled the back of her thighs and knees, all eliciting laughter, but not the shrieks of torture from earlier.

For the final act Mel went to her purse and brought something out, I didn't see what. But she went back to her perch between Trace's legs and clicked on a vibrator, just a small one. Tracey screetched and said, "Hey, this wasn't part of the deal!" It was half hearted protest. Tracey likes to be vibrated but she does become tremendously sensitive if she cums. Mel started applying the vibrator at a low setting and Trace pinched her buns together and tried to move away from it, but eventually she gave into it and allowed herself to relax a little. But when Mel handed it to Steve to take over she wasn't able to relax, this was maybe going to far. So Steve set it down and with his hands he reached around her hips and tickled her buttons for a few seconds. She was a little more willing the second time around.

Melanie mounted Trace facing Steve and gently spread her buns just a little so Steve could run the toy up the back of her thong slowly. At first she fought this some but after about 2 minutes she became receptive and actually began thrusting her ass up a little to recieve it! There is something surreal about seeing a man doing this to your wife, but she was enjoying it and so was I! Steve brought it back down, turned it up and little and Tracey let herself go, loudly! She has always been a little on the loud side and she certainly was here. But with this whole experience I was hardly surprised.

Steve handed the vibrator back to Mel and she started in with it again but Tracey after a few seconds became so sensitive she started screaming for her to stop. Mel didn't at first, and it was really kind of awesome to watch! Tracey, ass in air, bound to the bed getting vibrator tortured by a topless girl in our bed! At this point Steve was standing near me just watching this. The ass going side to side trying to get away, the vibrator following its target. After about 30 seconds of this intensity Melanie let her off the hook. They finished their time with some sensual tickling of her ass, back and legs. Tracey was glowing a little with persperation and it was a little harder to lightly tickle her.

A couple of highlights for me were the moments when Tracey caressed Melanie's breasts and when Tracey was being vibrated up the back of her thong and her enthusiastic response to it. Tracey still does not know if she loves the whole tickling thing quite like I do. For her it was mostly an endurance, torture type thing, though she admits to really liking the lighter tickling and the vibrator experience. She says she does not want to make this something we do with this couple regularly. It would be too wierd. She's looking at it as a satisfy the curiosity moment. I agree with her. I don't want to get into a sexual relationship with friends like this. It would be the end of the relationship I am sure. We have seen our friends since then and all agree it was great and that we have to be careful with it.

A very long story, but I hope you enjoyed it. Hopefully we captured some of the intensity of it. It was a pretty wild time!

Welcome to the TMF, Whats Next, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Great story. :couch: Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

What a fantastic experience. I loved reading about it.

A fantastic experience. Well written and highly erotic.
I'm sure "intense" doesn't do it justice!
I look forward to your future posts.

Wow, that's one hell of an opening post! Thanks!

According to my humble opinion. This story deserves the golden feather award for best true story

that was an awesome story, too bad I'm not that steve.. gosh, all other steves seem to be having more fun than me lol

Thanks for the great feedback! Wow! I have a follow up with Tracey and I. Not quite as dramatic., but I think maybe we have a little bit of a convert!

Ok first :hiwelcome:

Second...:nicethread:

3rd- you are a legend! It was a great story, really descriptive and an excellent start to you time here at TMF

I look forward to hearing many more stories form you :cool:

DJ Tickler

I went back and read this and wanted to bump it up to share it again. Great, great time but still want my shot at Melanie! Hasn't happened yet:(

Standing Ovation.

What a great story. I enjoyed it very much. Please tell me there is a round 2.

There are going to be two follow ups to this story line, Tracey and Me and Tracey and Melanie.
Did you ever write the narrative concerning Tracey and Melanie? Love to read it.

Sole Seeker--
The third event in the "trilogy" has never happened. I don't know if it ever will. There was momentum for that back when the first experience happened, but sadly it seems Tracey isn't going to get her chance for payback. Im going to have to stir that pot again!

Absolutely incredible. I'd consider getting married just to replicate this scenario.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back