• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[Text-based RPG] The Supreme Element

Hint for the river one: use "dig". Not sure if it helps, but I was stuck there for some time thinking about it before remembering this word exists.

Okay, I'm worried I'm being stupid but I'm stuck outside the massive door in the amazon base.

I have the amulet I got underneath the dummy and I am at the door and have tried about every variation of "unlock, door, use, amulet, touch, pull, open, turn and indentation" that I can think off.

What exactly am I supposed to do to open it? ^_^;;;;

I think it's "put amulet in indentation". I might be wrong, but I think that's what it is.

Son of a-

Well I guess typing in every combination I could think of...I missed one..hehe my mistake ^_^;;;

Thank you very much however!

Hint for the river one: use "dig". Not sure if it helps, but I was stuck there for some time thinking about it before remembering this word exists.

Just in case anyone is approaching this one cold: this might seem like an unfair place to hide something, but there actually is a hint in the game! The hint is nearby the mausoleum :)

Finally, I have beaten this wonderful game!

It was an absolute thrill to explore this world, and was definitely a thrill to take down those five badies.

A very wonderful game with some truly wonderful writing! If you ever make any more games, I eagerly await them~! You really have done an amazing job with this!

However...there are three things I didn't finish sadly...

1.) Freaken birds nest! I don't know what to do with yoooooou
2.) That chest in the palace, I can't find the key!
3.) That black ominous door...feel like I should of found the key by now...but I haven't TwT

It was an absolute thrill to explore this world, and was definitely a thrill to take down those five badies.

A very wonderful game with some truly wonderful writing! If you ever make any more games, I eagerly await them~! You really have done an amazing job with this!

3.) That black ominous door...feel like I should of found the key by now...but I haven't TwT

Well.. You need to buy a certain item from the merchant in the mountains and put it in the birds nest.

As for the keys.. It was so long ago, I forgot! XD

Thank you! It's a real pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the game so much! Teh Stalker is right: the bird's nest is related to an item sold by the desert merchant. As for numbers 2 and 3, they're part of the same quest line. If you're stuck here, I'm willing to bet that you missed an area between Fort Kalage and the jungle entrance. Explore around there and see if you can find anything! :)

Oh god! I forgot about the chest there!...I...I don't even have THAT key! Gyaaa! Why am I missing so many keys!? I can get all the figurines but not the keys!?

Also...you are more than welcome then~! Glad you are happy that I am happy with the game~ XD

So wait, is this game like the rest in this neighborhood of TTH, or is it one of those games where you have to do something like type "Walk Forward" or "Climb Stairs" to progress the game?

Because I tried one of those games before but no-matter how many ways I rephrased "Move Forward", the game told me to speak English every single time until I finally got annoyed and typed "Fuck You". Then the game said "Heroes don't use that type of language".

That was the part where I finally saw the massive trollface that had been sitting on my screen the whole time, and said: "Yep... I Quit".

Then I pressed the power button on my PC and went to bed.

I feel like I got a lil off topic.

So wait, is this game like the rest in this neighborhood of TTH, or is it one of those games where you have to do something like type "Walk Forward" or "Climb Stairs" to progress the game?

Because I tried one of those games before but no-matter how many ways I rephrased "Move Forward", the game told me to speak English every single time until I finally got annoyed and typed "Fuck You". Then the game said "Heroes don't use that type of language".

That was the part where I finally saw the massive trollface that had been sitting on my screen the whole time, and said: "Yep... I Quit".

Then I pressed the power button on my PC and went to bed.

I feel like I got a lil off topic.

Oddly enough, I remember that story, it was about one of my games! And yes, this game uses the same interface. But fear not! This game is a lot less puzzle-oriented and more combat-oriented, so you're not going to have to vocalize a lot of complicated commands. I really tried hard to make this more user-friendly, so give it a shot! :)

Oddly enough, I remember that story, it was about one of my games! And yes, this game uses the same interface. But fear not! This game is a lot less puzzle-oriented and more combat-oriented, so you're not going to have to vocalize a lot of complicated commands. I really tried hard to make this more user-friendly, so give it a shot! :)

As long as this game won't actively try to fuck with me, I'll give it a shot. :)

okay, something must be wrong because I clicked on the attachment button on the first post and all it takes me to is a 1x1 gif file.

Same thing is happening to me.

hellfire: it has nothing to do with not knowing how to use a zip, it literally cannot be downloaded by us.

Just curious, any thoughts of a sequel to this? I absolutely loved the first. It must have been a ton of work though so I understand, but thanks again for this awesome game.

Sorry guys! I just heard about the problem with the zip file and I uploaded a new one. That seems to be working now. My apologies on taking this long!

And my2cents, I've thought about a sequel and even put some ideas down on paper. It might happen some day!

After defeating mabel, i'm kinda stuck :unsure
what should i do from there onwards? :cry

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back